Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:16:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Converting free bitcoin to physical silver (no $'s spent)  (Read 534 times)
Silver Art (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:53:21 PM

Hello my name is Silver Art.  I am a new member to Bitcointalk.org (signed up today).  I have been involved with Bitcoin since Novermber 2013 and have been involved with gold and silver (mainly silver) since August 2008. I started getting free bitcoin from the faucets in Summer 2014 but have been spending it on alt coins where I was trading (made a lot of BTC but also lost a lot of BTC).  Starting in January 2015, I got serious with earning bitcoin from the bitcoin faucets with the intent of buying silver with it once I realized that a few online dealers started accepting bitcoin as a direct payment for bullion but was not making as much as I do now because I have seen some of the faucet that I see now.  During this Summer, once I started finding more faucets to earn bitcoin from, then my bitcoin earnings increased a lot.   

Fast forward to this month (December 2015), I obtained enough free bitcoin from the various faucets to buy some physical silver from Provident Metals since they accept bitcoin as a direct payment option.  On December 1, 2015, I used my free bitcoin to buy 3 1-oz Zombucks Saints.  I spent 0.162635 BTC on those three 1-oz Zombucks Saints.  After that purchase, I had $3 worth of bitcoin earnings left so I decided to earn more bitcoin from the faucets.  From December 2, to December 26, 2015 (yesterday), I earned enough bitcoin from the facuets to buy another oz of silver from Provident Metals.  This time I bought a 1-oz Incuse Indian Head silver round.  I spent a total of 0.052479 BTC on that silver round from Provident Metals.  After that 0.052479 BTC purchase, I had 0.00214297 BTC left (approx. 89 cents) in my Coinbase account but I had a couple of faucet payouts this morning and I am waiting on more faucet payout from last week's earnings.  I now have about $1.62 worth of bitcoin earnings in my Coinbase account and should have a lot more by the end of this year going into 2016. 

I use the following bitcoin faucets to make a vast majority of my bitcoin earnings:

1.) Bonus Bitcoin (2 referrals)

2.) Alien Faucet (1 referral)

3.) Bitcoin Zebra (no referrals)

4.) Moon Bitcoin (no referrals)

5.) Faucetbox-based bitcoin faucets (too many to list since a use a lot of them via a bitcoin rotator and most of my earnings are from these types of bitcoin faucets; 1 referral total from all Faucetbox faucets). 

There are some other bitcoin faucets that I use off and on depending how my bitcoin day is going.  I use a Coinbase online wallet as a bitcoin savings account to store my bitcoin earnings.  My current average weekly bitcoin earnings are between 1 million to 1.2 million satoshi per week (approx. 142,800 to 171,400 satoshi per day).  These figures are from my efforts only.  These figures do not include any automatic daily bonusus and it does not include any referral earnings (I do not have many referrals at this point).   

Since I spend a lot of free time at home on the Internet, getting free bitcoin from the Bitcoin faucets made sense to me and I do this while surfing the web and listening to Internet talk radio.  So far, earning bitcoin on the internet has yielded me 4 oz's of physical silver (3 Zombucks silver rounds and 1 Incuse Indian Head silver round) since starting seriously earning bitcoin from the faucets in January 2015.  It is not much but I did not have to spend any $'s out of my wallet to obtain them. 

FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 06:26:23 PM

Welcome to the bit coin community but this topic isn't related to this section . you're a newbie so please read rules before posting anything.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Silver Art (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:28:09 PM

Welcome to the bit coin community but this topic isn't related to this section . you're a newbie so please read rules before posting anything.

Oops!  Sorry for posting in the wrong section.  I saw that it was micro earnings and did not pay full attention where I posted the thread.  Sorry for that.  Sad
msc_de

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:29:36 PM

Hello my name is Silver Art.  I am a new member to Bitcointalk.org (signed up today).  I have been involved with Bitcoin since Novermber 2013 and have been involved with gold and silver (mainly silver) since August 2008. I started getting free bitcoin from the faucets in Summer 2014 but have been spending it on alt coins where I was trading (made a lot of BTC but also lost a lot of BTC).  Starting in January 2015, I got serious with earning bitcoin from the bitcoin faucets with the intent of buying silver with it once I realized that a few online dealers started accepting bitcoin as a direct payment for bullion but was not making as much as I do now because I have seen some of the faucet that I see now.  During this Summer, once I started finding more faucets to earn bitcoin from, then my bitcoin earnings increased a lot.   

Fast forward to this month (December 2015), I obtained enough free bitcoin from the various faucets to buy some physical silver from Provident Metals since they accept bitcoin as a direct payment option.  On December 1, 2015, I used my free bitcoin to buy 3 1-oz Zombucks Saints.  I spent 0.162635 BTC on those three 1-oz Zombucks Saints.  After that purchase, I had $3 worth of bitcoin earnings left so I decided to earn more bitcoin from the faucets.  From December 2, to December 26, 2015 (yesterday), I earned enough bitcoin from the facuets to buy another oz of silver from Provident Metals.  This time I bought a 1-oz Incuse Indian Head silver round.  I spent a total of 0.052479 BTC on that silver round from Provident Metals.  After that 0.052479 BTC purchase, I had 0.00214297 BTC left (approx. 89 cents) in my Coinbase account but I had a couple of faucet payouts this morning and I am waiting on more faucet payout from last week's earnings.  I now have about $1.62 worth of bitcoin earnings in my Coinbase account and should have a lot more by the end of this year going into 2016. 

I use the following bitcoin faucets to make a vast majority of my bitcoin earnings:

1.) Bonus Bitcoin (2 referrals)

2.) Alien Faucet (1 referral)

3.) Bitcoin Zebra (no referrals)

4.) Moon Bitcoin (no referrals)

5.) Faucetbox-based bitcoin faucets (too many to list since a use a lot of them via a bitcoin rotator and most of my earnings are from these types of bitcoin faucets; 1 referral total from all Faucetbox faucets). 

There are some other bitcoin faucets that I use off and on depending how my bitcoin day is going.  I use a Coinbase online wallet as a bitcoin savings account to store my bitcoin earnings.  My current average weekly bitcoin earnings are between 1 million to 1.2 million satoshi per week (approx. 142,800 to 171,400 satoshi per day).  These figures are from my efforts only.  These figures do not include any automatic daily bonusus and it does not include any referral earnings (I do not have many referrals at this point).   

Since I spend a lot of free time at home on the Internet, getting free bitcoin from the Bitcoin faucets made sense to me and I do this while surfing the web and listening to Internet talk radio.  So far, earning bitcoin on the internet has yielded me 4 oz's of physical silver (3 Zombucks silver rounds and 1 Incuse Indian Head silver round) since starting seriously earning bitcoin from the faucets in January 2015.  It is not much but I did not have to spend any $'s out of my wallet to obtain them. 

good job   Cheesy  have fun
NikoInc

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:55:56 PM

So the question is How do I make money off of the silver
I'm buying if this is a method that you are sharing with the
group or is this just a hobby for silver enthusiast?

Thanks
Silver Art (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 07:03:28 PM

So the question is How do I make money off of the silver
I'm buying if this is a method that you are sharing with the
group or is this just a hobby for silver enthusiast?

Thanks

This is just a hobby for me.  Using the free bitcoin that I get from the internet faucets is just a small way for me to feed that hobby as a silver collector.  I started the thread as just something interesting since it was also related to bitcoin and the use of bitcoin faucets to obtain the bitcoin. 
NikoInc

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 07:08:16 PM

Very cool, congrats on finding a way to
fund a hobby for free, I think it's the best way.

I was just curious by the way.
I'm always looking for new ways
to invest my bitcoin into legal businesses.

Thanks
Silver Art (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 07:14:34 PM

Thanks

No problem.  I still buy most of my collection with $'s but this was a small "think outside the box" way to fund my hobby.  Initially I was not earning a lot of bitcoin off the faucets but with more faucets paying more and some online bullion dealers accecpting bitcoin, I thought that I would try it.  I am patient enough to work the faucets to make it worth while since I spend a lot of free time at home on the Internet anyway.  Might as well make it pay off in some way. 
NikoInc

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 07:16:53 PM

You've got the right mindset,
every little bit counts.

Cheers.
msc_de

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 07:38:16 PM

Thanks

https://2-3.biz/home.html

https://cryptosbank.com/

i found yesterday on google
Silver Art (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 07:40:10 PM

Since I put this thread in the wrong section.  I will lock this thread and start this exact thread in the main section of this forum.  Thanks Faucetrank.  Sorry about posting this in the wrong section.  Thread closed. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: