Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:21:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have PayPal, needing btc.  (Read 464 times)
GrahamCrackers (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Find the inner peace of your core

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 06:35:04 PM

I would like to buy some btc equivalent to 40.00. If you are quick and honest. I'd be happy to start a trade with you. I need this rather quickly. We will keep all communication public as that will cause no discrepancies.

Thank you

Lead Generation/VCC's/Content Creation/Jack of All Trades

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:39:25 PM

I would like to buy some btc equivalent to 40.00. If you are quick and honest. I'd be happy to start a trade with you. I need this rather quickly. We will keep all communication public as that will cause no discrepancies.

Thank you

I don't think anyone is particularly excited to trade with someone who's selling bank accounts (as shown in your signature). Just taking a quick guess here but I wouldn't be surprised if your PayPal account was either hacked or fake.
GrahamCrackers (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 06:54:34 PM

I'm not selling bank accounts, I create virtual bank accounts. I help you withdraw to your account but I'm sure many people are not excited about someone who doesn't endorse their signature but we keep moving on. My paypal is my personal one with all verifiable documents incl. my drivers license.

I can send as friends/family as well.

Thank you for your input but for the sake of the thread, let's keep it based on business and not your opinions.

Happy Sunday

lovebird

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 07:21:56 PM

Hmm., fine i just now sent you PM please check it and revert back to me.
GrahamCrackers (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 07:35:13 PM

If you can meet those terms. I am okay with the deal, if not I will not be comfortable. I look forward to dealing with anyone who is ready to have a smooth transaction.

sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:01:59 PM

Thank you
I can sell you $40 worth of BTC for $50 paid as goods & services given you answer the following questions:

1. Is your PayPal account Verified & on your name? I would need your selfie holding your ID to verify this.
2. Are funds in your PayPal account legit? I would need screenshots of how you obtained these funds + all cases screenshot from your PayPal's resolution center.
3. You promise to never charge back this payment once you receive BTC ?

txbtc

Activity: 499
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:11:53 PM

With your signature saying you are good in VCC ( Virtual credit card ), its easily understandable that you are familiar with paypal, and anyone familiar with paypal knows reversible, so rest you know or shall I elaborate ?
GrahamCrackers (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 09:28:09 PM

I work with a friend who does VCC plus I deal with Regions Now cards as far as helping people get their Facebook accounts registered, etc. I like to think I am pretty familiar but seems I learn something new everyday..

When I have spoken with PayPal last. Friends/family payments are not reversible but then today I was told it can be claimed as unauthorized. Here goes me. I am just focused on getting some BTC so that I can make my payment.

The funds in my account are legit. Sent to me as friends/family. I wouldn't EVER charge back. There is no reason to. I am very upfront and serious about my reputation and my money.
Everything is verifiable.

I appreciate your input.

Thanks
GC

sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:36:03 PM

I work with a friend who does VCC plus I deal with Regions Now cards as far as helping people get their Facebook accounts registered, etc. I like to think I am pretty familiar but seems I learn something new everyday..

When I have spoken with PayPal last. Friends/family payments are not reversible but then today I was told it can be claimed as unauthorized. Here goes me. I am just focused on getting some BTC so that I can make my payment.

The funds in my account are legit. Sent to me as friends/family. I wouldn't EVER charge back. There is no reason to. I am very upfront and serious about my reputation and my money.
Everything is verifiable.

I appreciate your input.

Thanks
GC
If this reply was for me then pls send me your selfie with your Id in hand & we can deal Smiley

GrahamCrackers (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 10:34:28 PM

I received funds through lbc. Thank you in advance Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: