Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:59:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Road to World War 3  (Read 1190 times)
Bitware (OP)

Activity: 926
Merit: 1001

weaving spiders come not here

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 10:26:44 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP7L8bw5QF4
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2012, 10:53:29 AM

I expected a lengthy or at least detailed post consisting of your own original reasoning. 

Don't have a youtube account to discuss it on there?
Bitware (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 11:24:04 AM

I expected a lengthy or at least detailed post consisting of your own original reasoning. 

acknowledged.

Don't have a youtube account

Yes

to discuss it on there?

no
Charlie Prime

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 04:11:33 PM

I agree.

Bitware, it's somewhat dickish to post YouTube links with no introduction or explanation as to why anyone should watch the video or even what it is.

Please stop doing that.

Ambit    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
Become part of the mining family
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2012, 06:34:51 PM

Mute the vid and have this instead https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JodtQHde444

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
Bitware (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 09:33:04 PM

I agree.

Bitware, it's somewhat dickish to post YouTube links with no introduction or explanation as to why anyone should watch the video or even what it is.

Please stop doing that.

then take some personal responsibility and stop clicking on them.

myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2012, 09:39:50 PM

I agree.

Please stop doing that.

Yup, that's the way to respond to constructive criticism. With a resounding, "Fuck you!" Also a fine way to make sure that your threads die a lonely death....

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Bitware (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 09:44:02 PM

I agree.

Please stop doing that.

Yup, that's the way to respond to constructive criticism. With a resounding, "Fuck you!" Also a fine way to make sure that your threads die a lonely death....

I disagree that calling someone dickish is constructive criticism.

Also, you are making the mistake in assuming that I am posting these to debate them. I do not need debate on most of what I post. I post most of what I post to inform.

Lastly, you too have no requirement to click if you do not get anything out of my threads.
drakahn

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 09:44:48 PM

I agree.

Please stop doing that.

the only advice you offer for the link you posted is to not click it...

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
Bitware (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 09:47:13 PM

I agree.

Please stop doing that.

Incorrect, I never offered any advice on whether to click or not to click. Those interested will click. Those not interested will not click. Obviously all you commenting are interested.

myrkul

Activity: 532

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2012, 09:54:22 PM

I agree.

Please stop doing that.

Also, you are making the mistake in assuming that I am posting these to debate them. I do not need debate on most of what I post. I post most of what I post to inform.

Lastly, you too have no requirement to click if you do not get anything out of my threads.
Well, you need to differentiate between calling your actions dickish and calling you a dick. You can do something stupid without being stupid, it's called a mistake. And perhaps you don't want to debate, but this is a discussion forum, so I would assume you want to discuss the things you post.

If you just want to put the video out there, and don't care if anyone watches it, or discusses it, start a blog. At least there, you can include the video, instead of just a link.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
drakahn

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 09:59:53 PM

I agree.

Please stop doing that.

Incorrect, I never offered any advice on whether to click or not to click. Those interested will click. Those not interested will not click. Obviously all you commenting are interested.

I don't know if i'm interested or not, you chose to post a link to a video on a text based forum and not discuss or describe it past a title, it is pointless clicking because i do not know where you are coming from with the video, you might agree with it all or you may not, you might be trying to say that the video is nonsense by telling people not to click, in which case, why post it? are you hoping people will agree with you but are too sheepish to share an opinion in case it doesn't match the group?

Bitware (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 10:03:26 PM

I agree.

Please stop doing that.

Well, you need to differentiate between calling your actions dickish and calling you a dick. You can do something stupid without being stupid, it's called a mistake. And perhaps you don't want to debate, but this is a discussion forum, so I would assume you want to discuss the things you post.

If you just want to put the video out there, and don't care if anyone watches it, or discusses it, start a blog. At least there, you can include the video, instead of just a link.

I was unaware of any of these needs. Thank you.
Bitware (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 10:06:42 PM

I agree.

Please stop doing that.

I don't know if i'm interested or not, you chose to post a link to a video on a text based forum and not discuss or describe it past a title, it is pointless clicking because i do not know where you are coming from with the video, you might agree with it all or you may not, you might be trying to say that the video is nonsense by telling people not to click, in which case, why post it? are you hoping people will agree with you but are too sheepish to share an opinion in case it doesn't match the group?

I think its probably for the best that you ingore all my posts from now on. I just dont have time to guide someone through life right now.
drakahn

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 10:14:03 PM

I agree.

Please stop doing that.

I think its probably for the best that you ingore all my posts from now on. I just dont have time to guide someone through life right now.

There was one person on my ignore list once, but it bothered me, i prefer to read what there is to read, you seem to prefer to watch instead of read and write, so yeah, go post a video reply to the video and then the video can stay on youtube, text forums are for text and you seem to only use text to defend your lack of text (would have been easier to tell people what to expect...)

Charlie Prime

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 01:39:42 AM

I think its probably for the best that you ingore all my posts from now on.

Now that's good advice.

Bye!

Ambit    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██