Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:41:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a loan of 0.08272 for 2 days  (Read 374 times)
GrahamCrackers (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Find the inner peace of your core

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 09:00:41 PM

I am trying to fulfill an online price commitment of 0.08272 BTC. I only have PayPal. I have the balance and am just needing 2 days or less in order to convert my balance.

I will pay back 0.09926 BTC on or before December 28th

My collateral can be my account. If anything else is needed. I am flexible.

Thank you in advance for any consideration.

G.C

Lead Generation/VCC's/Content Creation/Jack of All Trades
cancerbola

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

Supermutated Virulent Microbial Strain

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:07:25 PM

I am trying to fulfill an online price commitment of 0.08272 BTC. I only have PayPal. I have the balance and am just needing 2 days or less in order to convert my balance.

I will pay back 0.09926 BTC on or before December 28th

My collateral can be my account. If anything else is needed. I am flexible.

Thank you in advance for any consideration.

G.C

Your bitcointalk account isn't worth as much as your loan (even full members can't get that much).
Sorry dude, unless you have altcoins or a higher ranked account, no one can help you  Sad It's the rules of loaning on this forum.
txbtc

Activity: 499
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:10:24 PM

Why not go to a proper site like localbitcoins and get exchanged there , I know scammers hate LBC , so maybe you are interested and maybe not Grin . I can guarantee you , no one will loan this unless he is crazy or knows you personally.
GrahamCrackers (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 09:11:01 PM

Seems to be my luck these days. I was supposed to get paid for a gig that I did but I haven't been paid therefore I am missing out on my commitment. I have the money in PayPal but no one seems to want to do that as well. I dunno where to go. I went to lbc, and my guy is out of town until the 7th of January. I am pretty optimistic. Hopefully someone might give me a chance other than that, I'll have to just bide my time.

Thanks for responding. Happy Holidays.

txbtc

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:13:35 PM

Seems to be my luck these days. I was supposed to get paid for a gig that I did but I haven't been paid therefore I am missing out on my commitment. I have the money in PayPal but no one seems to want to do that as well. I dunno where to go. I went to lbc, and my guy is out of town until the 7th of January. I am pretty optimistic. Hopefully someone might give me a chance other than that, I'll have to just bide my time.

Thanks for responding. Happy Holidays.

which guy is out of town, do you have traded him earlier, show me your profile if so, and if you have a reputed profile, I am very sure you will breathe easy at LBC in exchanging your e-currency.
GrahamCrackers (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 09:15:25 PM

Why not go to a proper site like localbitcoins and get exchanged there , I know scammers hate LBC , so maybe you are interested and maybe not Grin . I can guarantee you , no one will loan this unless he is crazy or knows you personally.

I have an account there, but I deal with certain sellers and I'm not afraid of any place that will get a positive outcome for me. I think it's kinda shitty when people come on people's threads making insinuations about them. I am not a scammer, just my options are limited. Again, I am hopeful.

Thanks for your input.

txbtc

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:33:55 PM

The person seems not like a scammer, from what he shown me as his profile at LBC . I dont have BTC right now to exchange for him, else woud have done Smiley

But use your brain before giving loan or exchanging, I just said my part Smiley
GrahamCrackers (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 09:45:13 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2015, 10:33:23 PM by GrahamCrackers

I went through localbitcoin on the gift card thing. I am awaiting my coins.

Yes, always do your due diligence as there are very rare needles in the hay stacks. Smiley Thank y'all for considering and giving input.

Coins were received. No loan is needed.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: