Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:42:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB - S5 and 1000w PSU for $200 from Bitcoinelectronics.net  (Read 395 times)
kilo17 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:49:04 PM

I am wanting to buy the $200 S5 and PSU from Bitcoinelectronics.net but I want it to be a public purchase and the response to be public.

I will send the $200 in BTC immediately to an escrow agent - OgNasty preferred.

LMK

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
bitcoinelectronics.net

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:50:22 PM

You have never Private messaged us. If you are here to spam theres a section for spam. Post reported like the other ones.

bitcoinelectronics.net  - Cell Phones with BTC!
kilo17 (OP)
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:52:31 PM

It is not spam, I am making a serious offer for your miner and will send the BTC immediately to an escrow agent

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
bitcoinelectronics.net

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:53:30 PM

You called us scammers and bashed us on the last thread. We have a member interested. If he does not comply its yours.

kilo17 (OP)
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:55:40 PM

You called us scammers and bashed us on the last thread. We have a member interested. If he does not comply its yours.

You have me confused, please quote me or provide a link where I bashed you guys.

bitcoinelectronics.net

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:56:56 PM

This thread is considered as spam now as i have a potential buyer and has been removed oft the site.

kilo17 (OP)
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:57:57 PM

it is sold? - I do not see a "Sold" on your listing.  I will lock this topic when it sells, my offer for your miner is still good

Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:00:02 PM

You are scammers!

Why I can order 5x Antminer S5 from your page and I get an invoice for 5  Antminer S5 ?
bitcoinelectronics.net

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:01:34 PM

You cant its out of stock. The user purchased it and other thread closed.. Continue to spam. We have scammed no one and spoke to moderator about this.. All posts will ve deleted in regards to false feedback.. If we are scammer why is there no reports or anything. We have scammed no one.

Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:05:41 PM

You cant its out of stock. The user purchased it and other thread closed.. Continue to spam.

Also last week, it was possible. I have a record of that. 5x Antminer S5 an Invoice.
kilo17 (OP)
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:06:18 PM

You cant its out of stock. The user purchased it and other thread closed.. Continue to spam.

How am I spamming if I made a sincere offer? 

bitcoinelectronics.net

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:07:17 PM

Sorry its been sold. Last week i had the stock. Now i do not

kilo17 (OP)
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:09:56 PM

Ok..thanks.  Please let me know if you have any additional miners for sale as I am buying a lot. 

Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:14:06 PM

Do you think we are here so stupid ?
  Today at 01:33:51 AM  you posted in S5 thread :
Up

bitcoinelectronics.net

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:15:04 PM

Ok..thanks.  Please let me know if you have any additional miners for sale as I am buying a lot. 

Will do and be glad to use escrow

bitcoinelectronics.net

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:17:56 PM

Do you think we are here so stupid ?
  Today at 01:33:51 AM  you posted in S5 thread :
Up

Maybe not everyone is stupid. But that was posted before he madr this thread and someone was inyerested for a day now and he made the purhase literally 10 minutes ago. I have nothing to explain to you. I have scammed no one and done nothing wrong. Happy holidays

Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:21:48 PM

Maybe not everyone is stupid. But that was posted before he madr this thread and someone was inyerested for a day now and he made the purhase literally 10 minutes ago. I have nothing to explain to you. I have scammed no one and done nothing wrong. Happy holidays

Is nothing wrong, if system allows the purchase of 5 pieces  and you only have one?
Think again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: