Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:18:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud mining still profitable  (Read 1947 times)
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 10:05:01 AM

Cloud mining is not a profitable and it will scam you in the end and if you promote this site this is not a good site to promote it.
Because ponzi is ponzi anytime your invested bitcoins can run by the owners... So be careful

I think there are many mining sites that are actually mined using a mining tool, and not a ponzi like bits x, hashnet, and others
but I see the site of the original mine. ROI time. return on investment will be very long maybe 5-9 months
This differs from the cloudmining ponzi, very fast ROI
Honestly i dont trust any cloudmining website becausethey are anonimous and there is no personal imformation to the owners.
So meaning its a ponzi anytime you can be  scam even a low roi or high roi it will scam you.
i have been experience to be scam many times in any investment site and any cloud mining site.
So i dont trust any cloud mining site anymore..

Well, the more time passes, I tend to agree to this one, more and more every day. If you cannot control your investment directly, there s always a danger of somebody running away with your money. This is why I like Proof of Stake coins, DMD Diamond, especially. Honest people do honest stuff.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sahliano

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:35:44 PM

for my pc mining is out of question a long time ago it's better to do claiming faucets for half an hour then mining for a day
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 03:12:55 PM

Cloud mining is not a profitable and it will scam you in the end and if you promote this site this is not a good site to promote it.
Because ponzi is ponzi anytime your invested bitcoins can run by the owners... So be careful

I think there are many mining sites that are actually mined using a mining tool, and not a ponzi like bits x, hashnet, and others
but I see the site of the original mine. ROI time. return on investment will be very long maybe 5-9 months
Honestly i dont trust any cloudmining website becausethey are anonimous and there is no personal imformation to the owners.
So meaning its a ponzi anytime you can be  scam even a low roi or high roi it will scam you.
i have been experience to be scam many times in any investment site and any cloud mining site.

Even the cloud mining companies which are not anonymous are running a scam.

Investing today in hashnest (the only reliable cloud mining option) would hardly give you any value for your money.

Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 03:15:38 PM

I tried the following cloud mining companies
GAW Miners: Lost 60% of my investment
LTC Gear: Lost 10% of my investment
Zeus: Lost 40% of my investment
Genesis Mining: Lost 70% of my investment
Hashnest: Lost 20% of my investment (so far)

So yes cloud mining is just not profitable, if you see in which companies i participated it's fair to say it wasn't profitable ever...
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 03:23:26 PM

So meaning its a ponzi anytime you can be  scam even a low roi or high roi it will scam you.

Well, the more time passes, I tend to agree to this one, more and more every day. If you cannot control your investment directly, there s always a danger of somebody running away with your money. This is why I like Proof of Stake coins, DMD Diamond, especially. Honest people do honest stuff.

I'm each time upset when I read about cloudmining...
The problem is I cannot proof it...
How can one proof it that an cloudming does not turn scam?
It is impossible to proof it "before".

I read often:be careful
How can one be careful before?
Impossible as well.

People said i'm a scammer.
of course they cannot proof it...because i have never scammed.
Then other people say:i will scam

Ok...i can not proof I will never scam...
it is the snake eating its queue...(lol)

So yes cloud mining is just not profitable, if you see in which companies i participated it's fair to say it wasn't profitable ever...

try My U
cloudlining...and you will see if you lose too...

newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 04:51:44 PM

This!

Those companies are the middle man, so mining directly is always better/ more profitable.
With so many cloud mining companies started, it's normal for them it is profitable. But not for their investors.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: