Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:11:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud mining still profitable  (Read 1947 times)
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 10:05:01 AM

Cloud mining is not a profitable and it will scam you in the end and if you promote this site this is not a good site to promote it.
Because ponzi is ponzi anytime your invested bitcoins can run by the owners... So be careful

I think there are many mining sites that are actually mined using a mining tool, and not a ponzi like bits x, hashnet, and others
but I see the site of the original mine. ROI time. return on investment will be very long maybe 5-9 months
This differs from the cloudmining ponzi, very fast ROI
Honestly i dont trust any cloudmining website becausethey are anonimous and there is no personal imformation to the owners.
So meaning its a ponzi anytime you can be  scam even a low roi or high roi it will scam you.
i have been experience to be scam many times in any investment site and any cloud mining site.
So i dont trust any cloud mining site anymore..

Well, the more time passes, I tend to agree to this one, more and more every day. If you cannot control your investment directly, there s always a danger of somebody running away with your money. This is why I like Proof of Stake coins, DMD Diamond, especially. Honest people do honest stuff.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sahliano

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:35:44 PM

for my pc mining is out of question a long time ago it's better to do claiming faucets for half an hour then mining for a day
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 03:12:55 PM

Cloud mining is not a profitable and it will scam you in the end and if you promote this site this is not a good site to promote it.
Because ponzi is ponzi anytime your invested bitcoins can run by the owners... So be careful

I think there are many mining sites that are actually mined using a mining tool, and not a ponzi like bits x, hashnet, and others
but I see the site of the original mine. ROI time. return on investment will be very long maybe 5-9 months
Honestly i dont trust any cloudmining website becausethey are anonimous and there is no personal imformation to the owners.
So meaning its a ponzi anytime you can be  scam even a low roi or high roi it will scam you.
i have been experience to be scam many times in any investment site and any cloud mining site.

Even the cloud mining companies which are not anonymous are running a scam.

Investing today in hashnest (the only reliable cloud mining option) would hardly give you any value for your money.

Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 03:15:38 PM

I tried the following cloud mining companies
GAW Miners: Lost 60% of my investment
LTC Gear: Lost 10% of my investment
Zeus: Lost 40% of my investment
Genesis Mining: Lost 70% of my investment
Hashnest: Lost 20% of my investment (so far)

So yes cloud mining is just not profitable, if you see in which companies i participated it's fair to say it wasn't profitable ever...
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 03:23:26 PM

So meaning its a ponzi anytime you can be  scam even a low roi or high roi it will scam you.

Well, the more time passes, I tend to agree to this one, more and more every day. If you cannot control your investment directly, there s always a danger of somebody running away with your money. This is why I like Proof of Stake coins, DMD Diamond, especially. Honest people do honest stuff.

I'm each time upset when I read about cloudmining...
The problem is I cannot proof it...
How can one proof it that an cloudming does not turn scam?
It is impossible to proof it "before".

I read often:be careful
How can one be careful before?
Impossible as well.

People said i'm a scammer.
of course they cannot proof it...because i have never scammed.
Then other people say:i will scam

Ok...i can not proof I will never scam...
it is the snake eating its queue...(lol)

So yes cloud mining is just not profitable, if you see in which companies i participated it's fair to say it wasn't profitable ever...

try My U
cloudlining...and you will see if you lose too...

newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 04:51:44 PM

This!

Those companies are the middle man, so mining directly is always better/ more profitable.
With so many cloud mining companies started, it's normal for them it is profitable. But not for their investors.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: