Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:07:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 50% off! GameStop and Starbucks cards! BTC  (Read 1216 times)
Skeptical One

Activity: 324
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 06:26:26 AM

bump restocked

Restocked my ass. Answer my question. This is the third time I said it now, Why didn't you accept my escrow? Lol
FifaCoinsSupplier (OP)

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 06:30:03 AM

bump restocked

Restocked my ass. Answer my question. This is the third time I said it now, Why didn't you accept my escrow? Lol

because i already have a system in place and im not going to take time out of my day to go through the escrow process for one person. and once the account has been transferred to you you can go ahead and tell the escrow that it doesnt work

Skeptical One

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 06:58:20 AM

bump restocked

because i already have a system in place and im not going to take time out of my day to go through the escrow process for one person. and once the account has been transferred to you you can go ahead and tell the escrow that it doesnt work

If that's true then give me one to use at game stop if it works I will then pay for it after I use it.
FifaCoinsSupplier (OP)

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 07:09:00 AM

bump restocked

If that's true then give me one to use at game stop if it works I will then pay for it after I use it.
I doubt it mate hah

Skeptical One

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:34:29 AM

bump restocked

I doubt it mate hah

Stop scamming and get a life then.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: