Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:46:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INVEST YOUR BITCOIN - 105% RETURN EVERY DAY  (Read 2607 times)
bitcoinponzi777 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:02:49 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2015, 02:19:34 AM by bitcoinponzi777

GREETINGS

I am here to let you all know about a new investment program! This program is a HYIP (high yield investment program) that will return 105% of your BTC each and every day! For example, invest .1 BTC, and every day you will earn .005 BTC! If you do not choose to withdraw, this will add to your balance, increasing your daily earnings! The money to be made is unlimited, as long as there is still a balance in your account! The only fee is 5% off all withdrawals, that is to pay for the blockchain miner fees and power for my cloud mining account.

HOW DOES THIS WORK?

1. Send me a PM letting me know how much you would like to invest
2. I will record your investment size and username into my Excel spreadsheet
3. I will invest your BTC into my cloud mining account, which already has more than 35 BTC producing BTC, LTC, DOGE, NMC, and more, which when all converted to BTC, give me 106% profit each day
4. Each day my Excel spreadsheet with all investments will update balance by multiplying by 1.05
5. Send me a message when you would like to cash out, and I will send you your balance -5% (power and miner fees)

SIMPLE AS THAT!

We will both make money during this process, you will make 5% on your investment back each day, and I will make 1% from my cloud mining account, which only returns 106% every day for people with over 25 BTC in their account, so you will not find this deal anywhere else!
Once my cloud mining account reaches 60 BTC, I make 115% profit each day, so everyone will make 114% back!
Since both sides make profit during this program, it is impossible for this program to stop working, so it is a guaranteed return!
If you don't believe this, make a small investment of .01 BTC to test out, and you will understand that this is a legitimate program!
I understand that I am a new member on Bitcoin Talk, so if there is any way for me to verify me legitimacy, please PM me as soon as possible!

CONTACT

If you have ANY questions, or want to get in touch with me for ANY reason, please PM me on Bitcoin Talk instantly!
I look forward to investing with you all!

THANK YOU, AND HAPPY INVESTING!

EXTRA NOTE: Everything here is transparent. For all investments, I can show blockchain transaction numbers to prove that this is legitimate and authentic.
Anubiss

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

Purple Six Recordz

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 08:10:42 AM

This does not gives trusting vibe.

1HM5uwyXYow5peuY9Q258NkazgDTCnVUvX
YouTube
SoundCloud
karakhan

Activity: 274

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:20:13 AM

your text layout annoying mate make it simple not like all centered red and blue

▄██▄ ▄██▄ ██████ ██████ █████████████▄▄ ▀██▀ ██████ ▀██▀ ████████████████ ██████ █████ ▀▀██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ █████████████ ▄██████████ ▄██████████▄ ██████ █████ ▄███████▄ ██████ ██████ ▄█████████ ██████ ▄▄█████ ██████ █████████████ ▄███████████ ███████████████ ██████ ████████▀▀██████ ██████ ██████ ██████████ █████████████████ ██████ ██████ ██████▀▀ █████▀ ▀████ ██████ ██████▀ ▀█████ ██████ ██████ █████▀ ███████████████████ ██████ ██████ ██████ █████▀ ▀████ ██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ ██████▄▄ █████ ▀▀█████ ██████ ██████ ██████ █████ ████ ██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ ▀█████████▄ █████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ █████▄ ▄████ ██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ ▀▀███████ █████ ▄▄██████ ██████ ██████▄ ██████▄▄ █████▄ ▄████ ██████ ██████ █████ ▐██████▄ ▄███████ ▄█████ ██████████████████████ ██████ ▐██████████ █████████████ ███████████████ ██████ ██████ █████ ▐████████████████ ███████████ ███████████████████▀▀ ██████ ▀██████▀ ▀▀████████▀ ▀██████████▀ ██████ ██████ █████ ▀▀██████▀ █████ ▀▀██████▀ ████████ ████ ████ ▄ ▄▄████████████▄▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀▀ ██ ▀▀███▄▄████▀█▀ ▄██▀ ██ ▀████▀ ▄██▀ ▀██▄ ▐██ ███ ███ ██▌ ▐██ ████████████▄ ██▌ ██▌ ███ ▀██▄ ▐██ ▐██ ███ ██ ██▌ ██▌ ███ ▄██▀ ▐██ ██████ ██████████▀ ██████ ██▌ ███ ▀██▄ ▐██ ▐██ ███ ██ ██▌ ██▌ ███ ▄███ ▐██ ▐██ █████████████▀ ██▌ ▐██ ███ ███ ██▌ ▀██▄ ▄██▀ ▀██▄ ██ ▄██▀ ▀███▄▄ ██ ▄▄███▀ ▀▀████████████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀BITCOIN PAYMENTS IN 2 SECONDS CUTTING EDGE PAYMENT PROCESSING █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ FACEBOOK TWITTER TELEGRAM MEDIUM
Close
View Signature Code
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:22:06 AM

Newbie scam attempt... His username says it all Wink

Seems legit you actually have a cloud mining account, even if you do have 35 BTC in it, the site itself is a scam.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:25:05 AM

The "Scam FU Force" is lame in this one Smiley

Sheesh....since the Internet ..Scammers have NO PRIDE anymore...I mean did not any of you ever see the Robert Redford movie "The Sting"

man up......show some 'pizzazz' with your scams...I mean really ....

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Scorpian

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:27:33 AM

Code:
bitcoinponzi777

As his username says this is a ponzi, it's related to bitcoins, and he's likely going to gamble with the BTC you invest in him instead Wink
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3507

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 10:28:51 AM

well you create a ponzi that try to be sustainable with another ponzi?

( cloud mining site = ponzi)

A sort of genius that create the "gold machine" Smiley , it not work with fuel/gas but work with "ponzi" Cheesy .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bitcoinponzi777 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 03:44:55 PM

I understand that this does not give a trusting vibe, that is why I am waiting for a trusted user on this forum to test it out and write a review, then everyone will understand that this is a 100% legitimate source of income!
bitcoinponzi777 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 03:51:31 PM

Newbie scam attempt... His username says it all Wink

Seems legit you actually have a cloud mining account, even if you do have 35 BTC in it, the site itself is a scam.

My system is a ponzi, that's exactly what it is. A ponzi is a system that the host takes investments and guarantees a return. However, this ponzi will never stop, as there is no way for this to ever collapse (unless, of course, my cloud mining site stops paying out). If the the cloud mining site every stops paying out, I will immediately send all people their account balance so that their money is not trapped in the cloud mining account any longer. This makes it a safe investment to earn 5% each day.
bitcoinponzi777 (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 03:58:46 PM

well you create a ponzi that try to be sustainable with another ponzi?

( cloud mining site = ponzi)

A sort of genius that create the "gold machine" Smiley , it not work with fuel/gas but work with "ponzi" Cheesy .

I don't believe that my cloud mining site is a ponzi, as it has been paying out ever since cex.io stopped using altcurrencies.

If this site DID every prove to be a ponzi (which is HIGHLY unlikely), I would send everyone their balance immediately.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:09:33 PM

This is purely ponzi as the op username also suggest that. don't get scammed by OP nobody can give 105% return within one day.

bitcoinponzi777 (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 01:25:18 AM

This is purely ponzi as the op username also suggest that. don't get scammed by OP nobody can give 105% return within one day.

This is a ponzi, you will profit 5% of your balance each day... I gave a full explanation in the above posts... This will never collapse, so it is not a scam.
pedr0caz

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 02:28:39 AM

shit ponzi.

it doesn't matter how many times you say it's not a ponzi, nobody gives a shit. But i gotta give it to you, everyone here is putting you down, and you keep believing in your little scam. Well that's one of the biggest steps to become a sucessfull scamer, "believing in your own lies"

im out, and dont invest in this shit
bitcoinponzi777 (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 03:02:56 AM

shit ponzi.

it doesn't matter how many times you say it's not a ponzi, nobody gives a shit. But i gotta give it to you, everyone here is putting you down, and you keep believing in your little scam. Well that's one of the biggest steps to become a sucessfull scamer, "believing in your own lies"

How many times have I said it's not a ponzi? I've mentioned many times that this is EXACTLY a ponzi. However, this will never collapse, as I've been doing it for years. My cloud mining site gives 6% each day, which I withdraw every day. I make over 2 BTC per day with this site, potentially more. I am just trying to spread the wealth. If someone deposits .1 BTC into my program, they will make .005 BTC per day, while I make .001 BTC per day. This is not a scam, it is purely me using my resources to help both parties, me and you, to make more money. This works 100% effectively too. Once my cloud mining contract reaches a total of 60BTC, I start making 15% back each day, which will benefit the investor even more. That's what this is about, I'm doing this so that the community and I can bind together to make a lot of money. The people who say it's a scam, they snooze and they lose. I have had friends and family of mine who, back when i had less than 5 BTC in my cloud mining account (making 1% per day), gave me money to begin investing into there, and I gave them 0.5% return per day. Then those people told more people, until I was doing this for a lot of people, all by e-mail. I still have upwards of 150 investors right now, who keep investing and making money, and they recently many of them have told me I should make this open to the public. I have made more than 30 BTC alone from other people's investments, while the investors have also increased their money exponentially. I am doing this because I want to help other people make money, which will also help me make money as well. This is not a scam, I simply called it a ponzi because that's what it is, a program that guarantees a profitable return. Should this ever collapse, which won't happen unless the blockchain collapses too, I will refund everyone's balance instantly, which keeps this from ever being a scam. Since no one believes this, why doesn't someone just test it with .01 BTC so I can get some vouches that this is authentic? Otherwise, if you would like, I can get some of my current investors to come on here and vouch for me, but most people wouldn't believe it because they would have brand new accounts. Like I mentioned in my original post, if there is some way for me to prove my legitimacy, I will surely do it. This is not a scam, and you should not be able to call it a scam when you have no proof that this is a scam.
3Coins

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 03:06:52 AM

At this point in time where scams are happening left and right, this kind of scam is very easy to spot.
bitcoinponzi777 (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 03:38:22 AM

At this point in time where scams are happening left and right, this kind of scam is very easy to spot.

This is not a scam, I'm making more than 2 BTC a day from it, I'm just trying to spread the wealth. If anyone wants to test it out so I can get some vouches, please do it before I get called a scammer any more. Otherwise, you are giving up a guaranteed 5% daily return.

Just gonna leave 2 little notes:

THIS IS NOT A SCAM

YOU WILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY

Now don't say I didn't warn you, I already have 150 investors, many of which are no longer working because they are making more from cloud mining than they were working.
If you want me to take this post down, just tell me.
Else, if you want to make money, let me know.

Your choice.

Choose wisely.
pedr0caz

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 03:42:01 AM

shit ponzi.

How many times have I said it's not a ponzi? I've mentioned many times that this is EXACTLY a ponzi. However, this will never collapse, as I've been doing it for years. My cloud mining site gives 6% each day, which I withdraw every day. I make over 2 BTC per day with this site, potentially more. I am just trying to spread the wealth. If someone deposits .1 BTC into my program, they will make .005 BTC per day, while I make .001 BTC per day. This is not a scam, it is purely me using my resources to help both parties, me and you, to make more money. This works 100% effectively too. Once my cloud mining contract reaches a total of 60BTC, I start making 15% back each day, which will benefit the investor even more. That's what this is about, I'm doing this so that the community and I can bind together to make a lot of money. The people who say it's a scam, they snooze and they lose. I have had friends and family of mine who, back when i had less than 5 BTC in my cloud mining account (making 1% per day), gave me money to begin investing into there, and I gave them 0.5% return per day. Then those people told more people, until I was doing this for a lot of people, all by e-mail. I still have upwards of 150 investors right now, who keep investing and making money, and they recently many of them have told me I should make this open to the public. I have made more than 30 BTC alone from other people's investments, while the investors have also increased their money exponentially. I am doing this because I want to help other people make money, which will also help me make money as well. This is not a scam, I simply called it a ponzi because that's what it is, a program that guarantees a profitable return. Should this ever collapse, which won't happen unless the blockchain collapses too, I will refund everyone's balance instantly, which keeps this from ever being a scam. Since no one believes this, why doesn't someone just test it with .01 BTC so I can get some vouches that this is authentic? Otherwise, if you would like, I can get some of my current investors to come on here and vouch for me, but most people wouldn't believe it because they would have brand new accounts. Like I mentioned in my original post, if there is some way for me to prove my legitimacy, I will surely do it. This is not a scam, and you should not be able to call it a scam when you have no proof that this is a scam.

You're so naive, if you actually think someone here is going to invest in you.

Ok, lets say i choose to believe in your investment project. Why should i trust you?  You just registered on the 28th, you have no market rep, everyone is saying this is a scam, and u have no one vouching for you.

So unless you prove something, your thread speaks for itself and it says "I'm a big fat scam, please ignore me."

I think we are done here, and you just wasted my time and yours trying to make us a fool. Come back when you have something investable, well explained, and preferably with some proof.
bitcoinponzi777 (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 03:47:09 AM

shit ponzi.

You're so naive, if you actually think someone here is going to invest in you.

Ok, lets say i choose to believe in your investment project. Why should i trust you?  You just registered on the 28th, you have no market rep, everyone is saying this is a scam, and u have no one vouching for you.

So unless you prove something, your thread speaks for itself and it says "I'm a big fat scam, please ignore me."

I think we are done here, and you just wasted my time and yours trying to make us a fool. Come back when you have something investable, well explained, and preferably with some proof.

This is 100% investable, I explained it to the best of my ability (many times over), and I will offer whatever proof you would like.
pedr0caz

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 03:51:15 AM

All the proofs should be in the thread itself when u started it, now it's useless, since everyone is having a hard time believing in you.
bitcoinponzi777 (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 03:53:39 AM

All the proofs should be in the thread itself when u started it, now it's useless, since everyone is having a hard time believing in you.

I'm waiting until someone at least tries it with a micro amount, then people will realize it is not a scam.

Until then, I can offer no proof that I return, since I have no one to return money to!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: