Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:46:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ∎∎ UdemyDL ∎∎ | NO LONGER FOR SALE  (Read 24457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KrejsX (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Developer

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 09:02:06 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2016, 01:04:32 AM by KrejsX

Just got a message from KrejsX. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=739662  , an impersonator. Be careful of him. He wanted the order email and will probably try to ask for your serial key.

UdemyDL

Please see this page - If you still wish to buy, I'm lowering the price to $10. Please read the terms, no refunds if patched

View the Image below for full information:

Text Thread

I already sell this on other forums but I am new to BTCtalk - see vouches section Smiley

Features:
  • Downloads both free and paid courses from any Udemy instructor
  • Downloads all file types (Videos, MP3s, PDFs, HTML and Quiz Files
  • Bulk download support - schedule as many downloads as required
  • Easy to use self contained execuable file - No command line wrappers
  • Lifetime Updates for no extra cost - never pay anything extra

Price:

$25 for life.

PayPal = 0% discount
BTC = 10% discount
Amazon GC = 15% Surcharge

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE

Contact info
Email: krejsx@gmail.com

Video Demo
http://krejs.com/udemydl.mp4

Terms & Conditions
You are allowed to use the program on 2 PCs. You need to contact us if you wish to use it on any more.
You must not share your copy of the program
You must not resell the program without permission unless you are an affiliate.
There will be no refund issued if the program is patched (but I doubt this will happen because free previews are a large part of udemy's business model and this method has been working for over a year.)

Vouches

HERO VOUCHED!

Just bought the ripper! Fast transaction! Works like a charm! THX!

Hey guys,

Just some quick feedback for you all:
This UdemyDL ripper is the real deal. Cheesy

It's a superior version to the now-dead "Udemy Ripper Unlimited" from ollierex, has all the features AND the ability to select between video resolution (ollie's only had SD and HD). Got in touch with KrejsX over Skype, made the PayPal payment ($20 if you can "gift" from PP, $21.88 if not), and promptly got the UdemyDL software and the license key. (Those who wish to pay with BTC, you should know there's a 10% discount. $2, but still Tongue)

Upon starting the software up, it asks to enter your license key (only once) and then brings up an interface where you can either copy-paste the URLs of the courses you want to study, or load a stored list of Udemy course URLs from a text file. Select what assets you'd like to download for all courses in the list (video, PDF, MP3, quizzes, etc), the resolution of the videos to grab, and press "Start Download".

UdemyDL will create a new folder for each course in the list, with properly named files and folder structures (chapters).
It works like a charm, I set about 20 links to go earlier today and they're all done. Smiley

You can feel comfortable purchasing from KrejsX, he's fast, friendly and fairly prompt (given the time difference in Australia ^^).
I suggest those who wish to learn from Udemy, get this ripper ASAP and get what you can while there's still the opportunity. Smiley

Vouch

The program works great, and certainly works even with multiple queued items. It's able to download all assets except for files that are on tabs in Udemy which makes sense. This will only be important if you need source code or exercise files for the course. Otherwise, you have a full copy of the Udemy course at your disposal. The developer keeps the program updated on a regular basis. His support is excellent.

My only hopes and wishes for the app. I wish it was a little faster, and I'm sure it will be over time. I also hope that the developer doesn't at some point stop supporting the app, like another developer did. I only got three months for my $25 with the other app. I hope the developer constantly updates this one.

Thanks so much for making a great program, and for having excellent support. Highly recommend.

just bought UdemyDL and LyndaDL

all works very good, still can't believe it was so easy, the UI is very user friendly ! definetly recommend this one !

thanks man Cheesy

bought with bitcoins, got discount and transaction finished within 10 mins ! nice Cheesy

Well, I recently bought KrejsX UdemyDL ripper while it was still at USD21.88(Paypal) because I really needed a working Udemy ripper.I used to own Ollie's old ripper.KrejsX's ripper is simply fantastic! Tested with paid downloads multiple times and thus far it works swell! I definitely vouch for it! Smiley Even at the current price of USD25 for new buyers, it is still a great deal.Go for it !

I have purchased this ripper 2 days ago and I have to say it is awesome. It is foolproof. Copy your list of links, start the download, go to bed, wake up in the morning to all of your courses. (Of course dependent on your internet speed).

Best $18 i ever spent.

Hi KrejsX,
              I have been using the program for the last couple of days and all I can say is WOW. This program is absolutely brilliant. When I first opened it I knew straight away it
              was the real thing. It opens in two windows. One is a Command Line window and the other is a User Interface window.

The Command Line window shows you the download information of the courses you want.  
              Like  1. % of video downloaded.
                     2. Total in MB.
                     3. MB received.
                     4. Average Download speed.
                     5. Total Time of download.
                     6. Time Spent.
                     7. Time left of download.
                     8. Current speed of download.

The User Interface window is very user friendly. At the top you have from Filetypes, Settings and two buttons. One is to Start Download and the other is to
             Load Course URL List. The Filetypes options show you boxes where you can select from
               1. Video Files
               2. Audio Files
               3. PDF Files
               4. HTML Files
               5. Quiz Files

In the Settings options you can select the resolution of the videos your downloading. You can choose from 1080p, 720p, 480p and 360p.
              You also can select just save the links of the courses you want. You can also choose Show Download Console (Debugging).

The middle of the UI is where you add all the links of the courses that you want to download. You could have 10 courses you want. Add the links, head off and after a
              while your courses will be done. this is also great.

Near the bottom theirs a Percentage bar that shows how much of the course is downloaded. On the bottom theirs in info bar that shows all the files that have
              been downloaded.

All in all I have to say that the people who developed this program did a great job and deserve alot of respect and Whoever ye are well done again and    
              ThanksThanksThanksThanks.

For the price your getting this program for you cant go wrong. $20 plus Updates for life. This deal is too good to be true. Get this program while you can. You wont regret it.

Having used this program i have no doubt that the LyndaDL program will be just as good, and i will in the future be purchasing the Second program LyndaDL.
              Thanks Again
              Respect.

just bought UdemyDL and LyndaDL

all works very good, still can't believe it was so easy, the UI is very user friendly ! definetly recommend this one !

thanks man Cheesy

bought with bitcoins, got discount and transaction finished within 10 mins ! nice Cheesy

I purchased both (lynda and udemy) 2 days ago and all I can say is holy shit balls! First the pros

Pros

• Lightweight processing, it doesnt bog down my connection or take all my resources from my pc while running (I run win 8.1, 6 gigs of ram blah blah blah)
  • batch downloading work like a charm! I ran a 200 url list and it grabbed 121 before freezing up. No big deal i just saved where it stopped and restarted with the remaining list. I can give more details if it happens again

Just an update on the situation.   After settling the miscommunication, I purchased the bot from the OP.   It is working incredibly well.   I have ripped about 5 courses in 20 minutes.   I have zero complaints about his product and would highly recommend it for anyone who wants it.   After you have ripped 2 courses, the bot has essentially paid for itself.   This is a fantastic program.   Thanks!

Bought the program, all is working fine with the latest update. Look forward to receiving the new sub title function asap, thanks and good seller.

I bought both Lynda and Udemy rippers vouched for Lynda already
Now I'm here to vouch for Udemy
Smooth transaction fast service great price and works like a charm
And now since I'm not a programmer I have a little suggestion to make since when Olli ripper went down first it was that he stopped paying for his server then Udemy had an update so it stopped working anyway
But if you can integrate idm internet download manager maybe there is a way to avoid server downtime
And how about you build something for plural sight that would be a great product
Thanks
And keep up your great work

The ware's Great! Here's from me!
The BEST & THE ONLY Udemy DL in existence, ATLEAST FOR NOW! Wink

Great product, very good communication. Works for me, thanks!

After udemy update their system, all my downloader stop working. then i found this thread and contacted the seller right away. Already downloaded 20 courses since 8 hours ago.
What i can tell is ;

1. User Friendly, Just copy paste the links, download and DONE!
2. We can see the downloading progress %. very helpfull.
3. The Tool shows exactly which files is on downloading progress.
4. Video setting from 360P to 1080P is another ++ featured.
5. Fast Respond Seller is another thumbs UP, also he promise to update his tool in the future udemy patch!

The tools is working great only need to improve the opening speed. sometimes takes too long to open.

My personal rate is 8/10

Grab it guys.

GiveMeThat

I got one of the vouch copies.. probably the first one to get..Initially had some trouble with the software but, after a few hours of diagnosing it finally worked.! Smiley According to OP the error was specific to my PC and not the software.. and if that is true.. He was patient and helped a lot to make the software work for my PC. Udemy has a lot of courses..some r really good n some r poor.. why pay for each course seperately while you can get the whole package for cheap.! Smiley I can vouch for this product.. it is working seamlessly now! thanks a lot Krejsx! Smiley

I have just received a vouch copy from OP and what I can say is that there's no virus in the software Grin Everything seems working good! The download speed is perfect! Grin With this I can download a lot of courses Grin I vouch for this seller. I hope that many people will be able to buy this software and learn more and more skills
Thanks for your vouch copy

Regards
zodiac3011

bought a copy and currently it downloads paid courses for so far. Perhaps would also appreciate in the next update to show the speed of which it downloads on the GUI.

I've just purchased it 2 hours ago. It's awesome app! I take 10 links to this soft and when i go back, everything in my computer!
No words for this soft. And i recommend guy buy it before this price goes up!
 Grin Grin Wink Wink Wink

Thanks Ellias Krejs to make awesome soft for us!

Buy it and enjoy with your courses

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kulme

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 10:55:44 AM

I will be happy to check it out and vouch for the downloader.

Kulme
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 11:03:02 AM

i am in the mood for vouch copy.
i try similar script and i have free Udemy courses downlaod, and i can confirm functionality of your script in comparison.
and give you honest feedback
regards

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 11:15:35 AM

Feel free to send me a vouch copy and I will review it and vouch here.. thanks!

mody1996

Activity: 220

Oxycoin Community Manager

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 11:16:37 AM

Can you give me a free vouch if I'm eligible and I'll leave an honest review in your thread here for your awesome product

KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 11:32:46 AM

I'll be sending out the vouch copies very soon (have to wait 6 mins between posts)
Thanks for your interest guys Smiley
gobi4624

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 12:11:15 PM

UdemyDL

I already sell this on other forums but I am new to BTCtalk - see vouches section Smiley

What other forums you sell on? PM me please
funkydog

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 12:14:40 PM

I would be happy to write a review if i can get a vouch copy.
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 01:02:42 PM

I hope that I can get a vouch copy too Grin Thanks in advance
KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 02:58:25 PM

PMs sent out to both senior members who posted Smiley
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 03:03:01 PM

I would like a vouch copy of it is still available, I will post a review.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 03:18:39 PM

I would like a vouch copy of it is still available, I will post a review.

Being a new members sucks, lol
You have exceeded the limit of 5 personal messages per hour.
Send me a PM with your email Tongue
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 03:47:19 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2015, 03:11:57 AM by zodiac3011

I have just received a vouch copy from OP and what I can say is that there's no virus in the software Grin Everything seems working good! The download speed is perfect! Grin With this I can download a lot of courses Grin I vouch for this seller. I hope that many people will be able to buy this software and learn more and more skills
Thanks for your vouch copy

Regards
zodiac3011
jamiekong112

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 11:37:07 PM

Hi can i have vouch copy? thx
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 11:45:55 PM

If you are still giving vouch copies, I will happily take one.
I will provide an honest and a decent length review.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Bought

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 11:48:40 PM

Hey, if you have any vouch copies left, consider me available for a reliable and objective review. Pm me.

KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 11:59:44 PM

Hey, if you have any vouch copies left, consider me available for a reliable and objective review. Pm me.

I'll consider you both if the current reviews fall through Smiley
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 12:19:15 AM

I'll consider you both if the current reviews fall through Smiley

Let me know as well, I would be happy to thoroughly review it and provide my feedback.

sicoxe

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 12:42:54 AM

Interested to purchase with Amazon GC.
$15 or $20?
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 05:44:26 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2015, 08:13:22 AM by philiveyjr

I got one of the vouch copies.. I have a win 10 64bit PC.. and I followed the instructions to install the software.. The application is not opening. The OP has given me his skype ID, waiting for his response.. I will update this once the issue gets resolved.

Edit: The software is now working.. will write an elaborate review.. once I download something.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: