Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:21:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ∎∎ UdemyDL ∎∎ | NO LONGER FOR SALE  (Read 24463 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KrejsX (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Developer

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 08:14:39 AM

I noticed that after some time the software itself stopped working and it happens many times so can you check it up for any problem (It doesn't matter much because you can resume it but I just want to report to improve the quality of service)

Regards
zodiac3011

This was fixed in v0.0.4 Smiley
It was a problem with a cross thread call that caused the program to crash, it should work fine now Smiley

Is there a guarantee of any sort?  What is I buy this and Udemy decides to patch this method?

I've edited the thread to clarify, there are no refund if Udemy patches the method but I doubt this will happen because free previews are a large part of udemy's business model and this method has been working for over a year.
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 08:21:05 AM

I noticed that after some time the software itself stopped working and it happens many times so can you check it up for any problem (It doesn't matter much because you can resume it but I just want to report to improve the quality of service)

Regards
zodiac3011

It was a problem with a cross thread call that caused the program to crash, it should work fine now Smiley

Is there a guarantee of any sort?  What is I buy this and Udemy decides to patch this method?

I've edited the thread to clarify, there are no refund if Udemy patches the method but I doubt this will happen because free previews are a large part of udemy's business model and this method has been working for over a year.
The latest update I got is version 0.0.3. Where can I find 0.0.4 (the last time the software reported that there was a newer version)
KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 08:51:41 AM

Regards
zodiac3011

The latest update I got is version 0.0.3. Where can I find 0.0.4 (the last time the software reported that there was a newer version)

Check now, you should see an update notification Smiley
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 09:28:53 AM

Regards
zodiac3011

Nicely done! I have downloaded it! I must say the problem is fixed Grin Thanks a lot. Such a dedicated seller Grin
KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 11:47:33 AM

Regards
zodiac3011

Nicely done! I have downloaded it! I must say the problem is fixed Grin Thanks a lot. Such a dedicated seller Grin

Thanks and enjoy!
adrianrol

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 02:28:59 PM

This method still working? I have anothere two methods and doesnt work

Sorry for my english
GiveMeThat

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 02:35:19 PM

After udemy update their system, all my downloader stop working. then i found this thread and contacted the seller right away. Already downloaded 20 courses since 8 hours ago.
What i can tell is ;

1. User Friendly, Just copy paste the links, download and DONE!
2. We can see the downloading progress %. very helpfull.
3. The Tool shows exactly which files is on downloading progress.
4. Video setting from 360P to 1080P is another ++ featured.
5. Fast Respond Seller is another thumbs UP, also he promise to update his tool in the future udemy patch!

The tools is working great only need to improve the opening speed. sometimes takes too long to open.

My personal rate is 8/10

Grab it guys.

GiveMeThat

KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 11:48:31 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2016, 12:37:28 AM by KrejsX

This method still working? I have anothere two methods and doesnt work

Sorry for my english

Sure is, will PM you!

After udemy update their system, all my downloader stop working. then i found this thread and contacted the seller right away. Already downloaded 20 courses since 8 hours ago.
What i can tell is ;

1. User Friendly, Just copy paste the links, download and DONE!
2. We can see the downloading progress %. very helpfull.
3. The Tool shows exactly which files is on downloading progress.
4. Video setting from 360P to 1080P is another ++ featured.
5. Fast Respond Seller is another thumbs UP, also he promise to update his tool in the future udemy patch!

The tools is working great only need to improve the opening speed. sometimes takes too long to open.

My personal rate is 8/10

Grab it guys.

GiveMeThat

Thanks for the review Smiley Enjoy your courses
KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 12:45:36 AM

Please PM me if you have any issues!
adrianrol

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 02:30:57 AM

Can I test it?
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 03:03:35 AM

I'm also interested to test this. How do we download the tutorial files, is it by the downwload manager of the browser or is there an option for torrent?
The later part is what I prefer though as my connection isn't that fast so i can live with 10 hours of download so long as it won't be a corrupted. I could just download the filesfrom TPB but seem like i can't find it there Smiley

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
AllInCrypto

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 04:30:28 AM

I give up, I have been attempting to buy via skype for 2 days but the communication is absolutely awful.    I'm not going to chase people around to give them my money.

KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 05:55:18 AM

I'm also interested to test this. How do we download the tutorial files, is it by the downwload manager of the browser or is there an option for torrent?
The later part is what I prefer though as my connection isn't that fast so i can live with 10 hours of download so long as it won't be a corrupted. I could just download the filesfrom TPB but seem like i can't find it there Smiley

It downloads inside the application. Add me on skype and I can demo Smiley

I give up, I have been attempting to buy via skype for 2 days but the communication is absolutely awful.    I'm not going to chase people around to give them my money.

I've not received a single message that I didn't respond too, I have PM'ed you. Maybe you added the wrong person?
AllInCrypto

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:10:15 AM

I've not received a single message that I didn't respond too, I have PM'ed you. Maybe you added the wrong person?

You took almost 2 days to reply to my first message.  Then, I replied back to you after that and it's been 2+ days.  Look through your skype.  You will see that your assertion that you have replied to everyone is incorrect. 

KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:33:58 AM

You took almost 2 days to reply to my first message.  Then, I replied back to you after that and it's been 2+ days.  Look through your skype.  You will see that your assertion that you have replied to everyone is incorrect. 

I went through every one of my Skype conversations and I can't find a conversation that matches that criteria. You have ignored my PMs and failed to state your skype name.
Also, on the contrary others praised the awesome pre/post sales support.
johnn222

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 08:59:09 AM

plz open your skype i want to buy this software
KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 09:39:28 AM

plz open your skype i want to buy this software

Accepted you Smiley
KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 02:32:51 PM

Hmu on email or skype to buy!
I have 6 mins between PMs
AllInCrypto

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 04:23:31 PM

I went through every one of my Skype conversations and I can't find a conversation that matches that criteria. You have ignored my PMs and failed to state your skype name.
Also, on the contrary others praised the awesome pre/post sales support.

I just responded with my skype name so you can find our conversation.   However I am no longer interested as I have no belief that if a problem arose, it would be fixed in a timely manner.

net1008

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 04:57:15 PM

Bought the program, all is working fine with the latest update. Look forward to receiving the new sub title function asap, thanks and good seller.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: