Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:19:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ∎∎ UdemyDL ∎∎ | NO LONGER FOR SALE  (Read 24463 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KrejsX (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Developer

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 01:56:42 AM

I'm also interested to test this. How do we download the tutorial files, is it by the downwload manager of the browser or is there an option for torrent?
The later part is what I prefer though as my connection isn't that fast so i can live with 10 hours of download so long as it won't be a corrupted. I could just download the filesfrom TPB but seem like i can't find it there Smiley

It downloads inside the application. Add me on skype and I can demo Smiley

I give up, I have been attempting to buy via skype for 2 days but the communication is absolutely awful.    I'm not going to chase people around to give them my money.

I've not received a single message that I didn't respond too, I have PM'ed you. Maybe you added the wrong person?

You took almost 2 days to reply to my first message.  Then, I replied back to you after that and it's been 2+ days.  Look through your skype.  You will see that your assertion that you have replied to everyone is incorrect. 

I went through every one of my Skype conversations and I can't find a conversation that matches that criteria. You have ignored my PMs and failed to state your skype name.
Also, on the contrary others praised the awesome pre/post sales support.

I just responded with my skype name so you can find our conversation.   However I am no longer interested as I have no belief that if a problem arose, it would be fixed in a timely manner.

I'm posting the screenshot below with your info blurred out. It seems skype fucked up, as I believe I sent a message saying hi, and that doesn't even show, and I didn't get any of your messages.
http://puu.sh/mhxc8/6b17337c8e.png
I've offered to deal via PM or email, however this error with skype was out of my control.

Bought the program, all is working fine with the latest update. Look forward to receiving the new sub title function asap, thanks and good seller.

Thanks for the vouch!
KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 09:49:55 AM

Skype/Email me to purchase Cheesy
Falc0

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:22:07 PM

Hi i would really like a vouch copy! i would really appreciate it. Here is me email if you could spare a copy for me Cheesy skrapmail63@gmail.com
KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:37:34 PM

Hi i would really like a vouch copy! i would really appreciate it. Here is me email if you could spare a copy for me Cheesy skrapmail63@gmail.com

All vouch copies gone sorry.
Falc0

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:42:58 PM

Please just one more Sad i need to study some coding.... Please dude you will make my day. only the last one
KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 01:09:50 PM

Please just one more Sad i need to study some coding.... Please dude you will make my day. only the last one
Nope. sorry.
adrianrol

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 03:02:49 PM

The application is really very good , hopefully have constant updates.

Congrats KrejsX
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 03:04:44 PM

KrejsX, if i want only few courses how much could it cost me, i don't want the complete bot.
KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 03:31:55 PM

KrejsX, if i want only few courses how much could it cost me, i don't want the complete bot.

There are some others who offer these services, I do not sorry.
Buyer are free to sell courses if they wish Smiley
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 04:28:49 PM

There are some others who offer these services, I do not sorry.
Buyer are free to sell courses if they wish Smiley

I just wanted one or three courses and i don't need it anymore as 20$ is too much for few courses, alright, good luck with sales.
AllInCrypto

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 04:31:57 PM

I'm also interested to test this. How do we download the tutorial files, is it by the downwload manager of the browser or is there an option for torrent?
The later part is what I prefer though as my connection isn't that fast so i can live with 10 hours of download so long as it won't be a corrupted. I could just download the filesfrom TPB but seem like i can't find it there Smiley

It downloads inside the application. Add me on skype and I can demo Smiley

I give up, I have been attempting to buy via skype for 2 days but the communication is absolutely awful.    I'm not going to chase people around to give them my money.

I've not received a single message that I didn't respond too, I have PM'ed you. Maybe you added the wrong person?

You took almost 2 days to reply to my first message.  Then, I replied back to you after that and it's been 2+ days.  Look through your skype.  You will see that your assertion that you have replied to everyone is incorrect. 

I went through every one of my Skype conversations and I can't find a conversation that matches that criteria. You have ignored my PMs and failed to state your skype name.
Also, on the contrary others praised the awesome pre/post sales support.

I just responded with my skype name so you can find our conversation.   However I am no longer interested as I have no belief that if a problem arose, it would be fixed in a timely manner.

I'm posting the screenshot below with your info blurred out. It seems skype fucked up, as I believe I sent a message saying hi, and that doesn't even show, and I didn't get any of your messages.
http://puu.sh/mhxc8/6b17337c8e.png
I've offered to deal via PM or email, however this error with skype was out of my control.

Bought the program, all is working fine with the latest update. Look forward to receiving the new sub title function asap, thanks and good seller.

Thanks for the vouch!

Just an update on the situation.   After settling the miscommunication, I purchased the bot from the OP.   It is working incredibly well.   I have ripped about 5 courses in 20 minutes.   I have zero complaints about his product and would highly recommend it for anyone who wants it.   After you have ripped 2 courses, the bot has essentially paid for itself.   This is a fantastic program.   Thanks!

KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 03:40:44 AM

Just an update on the situation.   After settling the miscommunication, I purchased the bot from the OP.   It is working incredibly well.   I have ripped about 5 courses in 20 minutes.   I have zero complaints about his product and would highly recommend it for anyone who wants it.   After you have ripped 2 courses, the bot has essentially paid for itself.   This is a fantastic program.   Thanks!

Thanks for the vouch!
Sorry about the problems at the start!
devarajreddy4ever

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 07:10:29 PM

Hi,Can you  please send the free vouch copy for testing.
I am eagarly waiting for your reply.
EmailId:devarajreddy4ever@live.com
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 11:10:24 PM

KrejsX isn't giving out new vouches, especially not to someone who registered only for a vouch.

Nope. sorry.

{ BitSpill }
KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 11:56:13 PM

KrejsX isn't giving out new vouches, especially not to someone who registered only for a vouch.

Nope. sorry.

Thanks for the reply Tongue
They never seem to get it lol.
rltim555

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 04:51:43 AM

Hey BUDDY! I need the software! I contacted on skype but still no replies...!
The thing is I am not able to send you via your Paypal ID!
It says Payment Refused!!! Huh Shocked

So I request you for some other payment methods like skrill!
Or if you hopefully have some other paypal ID please send me that ID!

Please reply asap!
Im waiting!
KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:40:08 PM

Hey BUDDY! I need the software! I contacted on skype but still no replies...!
The thing is I am not able to send you via your Paypal ID!
It says Payment Refused!!! Huh Shocked

So I request you for some other payment methods like skrill!
Or if you hopefully have some other paypal ID please send me that ID!

Please reply asap!
Im waiting!

I replied to you, there is no problem with my account as others can send me money fine.
I don't take skrill at this point, sorry.

You can pay by one of the other two methods offered.
KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 03:46:38 PM

Sold 5 more copies, waiting on vouches Smiley
GaMeOveR-xD

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 10:15:46 PM

UTF-8 support? (öçşiğü etc. characters) I want to try for this course => https://www.udemy.com/adan-zye-front-end

KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 02:59:50 AM

UTF-8 support? (öçşiğü etc. characters) I want to try for this course => https://www.udemy.com/adan-zye-front-end

I'll test it out an PM results.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: