Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:27:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ∎∎ UdemyDL ∎∎ | NO LONGER FOR SALE  (Read 24463 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KrejsX (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Developer

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:26:27 AM

Hey guys,

Just some quick feedback for you all:
This UdemyDL ripper is the real deal. Cheesy

It's a superior version to the now-dead "Udemy Ripper Unlimited" from ollierex, has all the features AND the ability to select between video resolution (ollie's only had SD and HD). Got in touch with KrejsX over Skype, made the PayPal payment ($20 if you can "gift" from PP, $21.88 if not), and promptly got the UdemyDL software and the license key. (Those who wish to pay with BTC, you should know there's a 10% discount. $2, but still Tongue)

Upon starting the software up, it asks to enter your license key (only once) and then brings up an interface where you can either copy-paste the URLs of the courses you want to study, or load a stored list of Udemy course URLs from a text file. Select what assets you'd like to download for all courses in the list (video, PDF, MP3, quizzes, etc), the resolution of the videos to grab, and press "Start Download".

UdemyDL will create a new folder for each course in the list, with properly named files and folder structures (chapters).
It works like a charm, I set about 20 links to go earlier today and they're all done. Smiley

You can feel comfortable purchasing from KrejsX, he's fast, friendly and fairly prompt (given the time difference in Australia ^^).
I suggest those who wish to learn from Udemy, get this ripper ASAP and get what you can while there's still the opportunity. Smiley

Thanks for the awesome vouch!

Hi krejsx left you a message on skype

replied Smiley
wescravn

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 09:18:13 AM

OMG WTF!!!! Angry

I got this email from UDEMY. I've copied and pasted it in. I need the author to explain ASAP......I never had this issue with the other program

Dave Arnold security@udemy.com via sendgrid.net
3:36 AM (39 minutes ago)

to security
Hello,

we have been informed you using a udemy download tool. This tool ist illegal, please stop using this. If you still use this tool, we will take legal actions against you.

Best regards, Dave Arnold

Udemy.com 600 Harrison St., 3rd Floor San Francisco, CA 94107 USA
KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 09:31:41 AM

OMG WTF!!!! Angry

I got this email from UDEMY. I've copied and pasted it in. I need the author to explain ASAP......I never had this issue with the other program

to security
Hello,

we have been informed you using a udemy download tool. This tool ist illegal, please stop using this. If you still use this tool, we will take legal actions against you.

It's fake. Note all the spelling and grammar mistakes.
I'm not sure how they got emails but I'm investigating the logs on the server.
gunner05

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 09:37:55 AM

Hopefully email above is BS. The spelling leads me to believe it's indeed bs... but u never know.

Contacted u on skype anyway! waiting to hear asap Smiley
wescravn

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 09:41:20 AM

Thank you for investigating KrejsX, and I hope it is fake. I was about to have a heart-attack when I saw the email. The spelling mistakes were odd, because Udemy lawyers wouldn't send out a email with errors in it. I just wonder how they got my email address, and knew I was using the program.
KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 09:42:56 AM

Ok, it appears that someone managed to get our support portal info and STMP which was used to send out some fake emails.
I'm investigating at the moment.
KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 10:39:47 AM

Summary of Issue:
Help Desk was logged into by a unknown person and they used this to get people's emails who created tickets.
They then used our SMTP server to send emails pretending to be udemy to anyone who made a ticket.

The email is not real, there is no need to worry Smiley
ZonedOutSpace

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

From Russia with love

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:41:34 AM

Summary of Issue:
Help Desk was logged into by a unknown person and they used this to get people's emails who created tickets.
They then used our SMTP server to send emails pretending to be udemy to anyone who made a ticket.

I got the same email, and I haven't bought your tool yet :p.
None the less glad to see it's fake.
rltim555

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:21:45 PM

Summary of Issue:

Thats because I suppose you sent a support ticket via helpdesk as I reckon which by any chance the breacher(aka some dickhead) managed to login as admin!

I hope ur doubt is clear!
darkstarzz69

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:31:25 PM

Definitely fake. I have been using the ripper daily and no e-mails of such. Also, the English in that e-mail is atrocious.

P.S. @KrejsX, the new update is really good. I feel that the download speed is much better now since the update.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:35:22 PM

Definitely fake. I have been using the ripper daily and no e-mails of such. Also, the English in that e-mail is atrocious.

P.S. @KrejsX, the new update is really good. I feel that the download speed is much better now since the update.

No worries, good you are enjoying it Smiley
badnewsjim

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 09:36:32 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2016, 10:19:52 PM by badnewsjim

Hi KrejsX,
              I have been using the program for the last couple of days and all I can say is WOW. This program is absolutely brilliant. When I first opened it I knew straight away it
              was the real thing. It opens in two windows. One is a Command Line window and the other is a User Interface window.

The Command Line window shows you the download information of the courses you want.  
              Like  1. % of video downloaded.
                     2. Total in MB.
                     3. MB received.
                     4. Average Download speed.
                     5. Total Time of download.
                     6. Time Spent.
                     7. Time left of download.
                     8. Current speed of download.

The User Interface window is very user friendly. At the top you have from Filetypes, Settings and two buttons. One is to Start Download and the other is to
              Load Course URL List. The Filetypes options show you boxes where you can select from
               1. Video Files
               2. Audio Files
               3. PDF Files
               4. HTML Files
               5. Quiz Files

In the Settings options you can select the resolution of the videos your downloading. You can choose from 1080p, 720p, 480p and 360p.
              You also can select just save the links of the courses you want. You can also choose Show Download Console (Debugging).

The middle of the UI is where you add all the links of the courses that you want to download. You could have 10 courses you want. Add the links, head off and after a
              while your courses will be done. this is also great.

Near the bottom theirs a Percentage bar that shows how much of the course is downloaded. On the bottom theirs in info bar that shows all the files that have
              been downloaded.

All in all I have to say that the people who developed this program did a great job and deserve alot of respect and Whoever ye are well done again and    
              ThanksThanksThanksThanks.

For the price your getting this program for you cant go wrong. $20 plus Updates for life. This deal is too good to be true. Get this program while you can. You wont regret it.

Having used this program i have no doubt that the LyndaDL program will be just as good, and i will in the future be purchasing the Second program LyndaDL.
              Thanks Again
              Respect.

KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 02:00:41 AM

Hi KrejsX,
              I have been using the program for the last couple of days and all I can say is WOW. This program is absolutely brilliant. When I first opened it I knew straight away it
              was the real thing. It opens in two windows. One is a Command Line window and the other is a User Interface window.

The Command Line window shows you the download information of the courses you want. 
              Like  1. % of video downloaded.
                     2. Total in MB.
                     3. MB received.
                     4. Average Download speed.
                     5. Total Time of download.
                     6. Time Spent.
                     7. Time left of download.
                     8. Current speed of download.

The User Interface window is very user friendly. At the top you have from Filetypes, Settings and two buttons. One is to Start Download and the other is to
              Load Course URL List. The Filetypes options show you boxes where you can select from
               1. Video Files
               2. Audio Files
               3. PDF Files
               4. HTML Files
               5. Quiz Files

In the Settings options you can select the resolution of the videos your downloading. You can choose from 1080p, 720p, 480p and 360p.
              You also can select just save the links of the courses you want. You can also choose Show Download Console (Debugging).

The middle of the UI is where you add all the links of the courses that you want to download. You could have 10 courses you want. Add the links, head off and after a
              while your courses will be done. this is also great.

Near the bottom theirs a Percentage bar that shows how much of the course is downloaded. On the bottom theirs in info bar that shows all the files that have
              been downloaded.

All in all I have to say that the people who developed this program did a great job and deserve alot of respect and Whoever ye are well done again and     
              ThanksThanksThanksThanks.

For the price your getting this program for you cant go wrong. $20 plus Updates for life. This deal is too good to be true. Get this program while you can. You wont regret it.

Having used this program i have no doubt that the LyndaDL program will be just as good, and i will in the future be purchasing the Second program LyndaDL.
              Thanks Again
              Respect.

Thanks for the awesome vouch!
wescravn

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 04:11:57 AM

One problem with the program. I can never update to the latest version. The app doesn't do it. Is there a way around this? I'm on 0.05 now
DirkZiff@europe.com

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 04:26:16 AM

OMG WTF!!!! Angry

to security
Hello,

I got this email too. It has been sent from  security@udemy.com  Undecided

KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 04:32:31 AM

OMG WTF!!!! Angry

to security
Hello,

I got this email too. It has been sent from  security@udemy.com  Undecided

It's fake, it's spoofed. If you check, it's sent by sendgrid and not Udemy.
Also note the terrible english
Vorterix29

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 05:16:20 AM

Hi Krejsx left you messages on skype,please view it
I really want the program to work on my pc Undecided
Thank you Wink
EnterG

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 05:24:12 AM

Are there vouch copies available ?
I 've purchased before the new year the Udemy ripper from another thread of this forum and after new year doesn't work anymore  Cry I 've vouched there also you can check it out.
Is this working ok no issues ?

Thanks ! I will vouch for sure if i get a copy.
montsa007

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 05:50:50 AM

Summary of Issue:

I am glad it is fake :p, even i almost shat my pants for a moment, the terrible english did raise my eyebrows.

The Vouch for the program,

The program works flawlessly so far [I hope seller will maintain it and not abandon it like Ollie did  Grin, am not saying Ollie scammed or anything, but maybe he is too occupied with other things to update the software], managed to get some pretty cool courses.
The GUI is pretty straight forward & works as it should.
If the software can create a text file within the course folder showing the link of the course, that'd be great Smiley, but its just a thought, not something I cant live without.
Had been using Ollie's software previously [flawless during its era) until it got busted, but this one works well too.
I'd recommend the software for $20 (Steal actually), considering you can get $1000+ worth of courses (excl the resources, which is a udemy limitation).
SNAFU2015

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 09:24:57 AM

1. Video Files
               2. Audio Files
               3. PDF Files
               4. HTML Files
               5. Quiz File

So for these files do you have to tick which components you want or does it automatically download everything in the entire course ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: