Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:16:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ∎∎ UdemyDL ∎∎ | NO LONGER FOR SALE  (Read 24457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KrejsX (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Developer

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:04:58 AM

Still hesitating to buy honestly , I came across a course that I would love to get but It says that Project files and resources/references are included , does your program download them ? (You only mentioned HTML , PDF etc ...) .
I would appreciate it if you could test downloading this one and tell me if they get actually downlaoded or not : https://www.udemy.com/blendertutorial/

No sorry, it's not possible to get these files without buying the course.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
klutzon

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 01:41:30 PM

Still hesitating to buy honestly , I came across a course that I would love to get but It says that Project files and resources/references are included , does your program download them ? (You only mentioned HTML , PDF etc ...) .
I would appreciate it if you could test downloading this one and tell me if they get actually downlaoded or not : https://www.udemy.com/blendertutorial/

I'd have liked the Project Files and Resources to some of these courses as well, however (I think) because they're put in a different location to the rest of the course files on Udemy's servers, it's not possible to grab them. If you really need them, you'll have to buy the course. But if you can replicate from the videos or you don't need them them that badly (and there's usually a way around the files you may not have), this tool is the best out there bar none.

Been a happy customer for the last few weeks, and even if you have a couple of courses that give you trouble, usually just trying to get them later does the trick. Even though the project files would be nice, it's the education in the videos that's the main attraction. Smiley

[edit]: Yeah, sorry buddy Sad, UdemyDL grabbed everything BUT the Project Files for your Blender course. If you really need them that badly, best I can suggest is wait for another low cost Udemy sale. BUT if you STILL want to learn Blender WHILE you're waiting for the sale, then GET this tool NOW while it still works and EDUCATE yourself! Cheesy (Confirmed UdemyDL can grab this course Wink )
KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 12:30:21 AM

I'd have liked the Project Files and Resources to some of these courses as well, however (I think) because they're put in a different location to the rest of the course files on Udemy's servers, it's not possible to grab them. If you really need them, you'll have to buy the course. But if you can replicate from the videos or you don't need them them that badly (and there's usually a way around the files you may not have), this tool is the best out there bar none.

Been a happy customer for the last few weeks, and even if you have a couple of courses that give you trouble, usually just trying to get them later does the trick. Even though the project files would be nice, it's the education in the videos that's the main attraction. Smiley

[edit]: Yeah, sorry buddy Sad, UdemyDL grabbed everything BUT the Project Files for your Blender course. If you really need them that badly, best I can suggest is wait for another low cost Udemy sale. BUT if you STILL want to learn Blender WHILE you're waiting for the sale, then GET this tool NOW while it still works and EDUCATE yourself! Cheesy (Confirmed UdemyDL can grab this course Wink )

Thanks for the vouch! You are correct Smiley
KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 01:44:11 PM

Grab a great deal!
gobi4624

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 10:47:27 PM

Are you planning on adding Slides to downloadable files list?

I would greatly appreciate it if you do
KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:32:37 AM

Are you planning on adding Slides to downloadable files list?

I would greatly appreciate it if you do

Very unlikely since they are just hundreds of swf files Sad
Ramxx

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 01:13:12 AM

100% LEGIT.

Amazing, downloaded so many courses, haven't started any yet.

Works as advertised.
KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 04:19:23 AM

100% LEGIT.

Works as advertised.

Thanks mate!
Ramxx

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:08:35 AM

100% LEGIT.

Works as advertised.

Thanks mate!

Always! I am so impressed. BTW you should update that you can download in 1080P, i realized when i bought it that it only says up to 720p

I hope you keep up the good work, even if this goes down and there is a new software you come up with, i will be more than happy to pay for it.
Ethanbrain

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 12:56:53 PM

Paid for it 2 days back, still waiting for the software.
Will update once I get it.

Regards,
Ethan!
klutzon

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:52:20 AM

Regards,
Ethan!

Hey Ethan,

I'd highly recommend connecting with KrejsX on Skype to get a much quicker response (especially when he's awake, Australia's GMT +11). Ping him with your forum name and PayPal transaction number (so he can cross-reference your receipt) and he'll sort you out directly over Skype (he'll generate a license key for you and send you the authorization link to download UdemyDL (currently on v0.0.8 Smiley )
KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 01:14:02 AM

Regards,
Ethan!

Sorry, Check your PMs Smiley
KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 01:01:48 AM

Grab a great deal!
Ramxx

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:03:21 AM

You, my friend, deserve more than a BUMP Smiley

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:54:55 PM

You, my friend, deserve more than a BUMP Smiley

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

Thanks!
KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 01:51:09 AM

Grab a great deal!
code88

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 02:50:35 AM

I installed the downloader on two laptops and both of them are broken (ssd sucks.) How can I delink them with my license key so that I can install the downloader on my new machines?
KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 12:45:05 AM

I installed the downloader on two laptops and both of them are broken (ssd sucks.) How can I delink them with my license key so that I can install the downloader on my new machines?

HMU on skype: KrejsX
tecklym

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:14:21 AM

Hello Brother can you pm me I want to purchase, udemyDL
KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile