Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:24:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ∎∎ UdemyDL ∎∎ | NO LONGER FOR SALE  (Read 24457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KrejsX (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Developer

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 11:00:56 PM

Sad News Guys,, Ripper Is Going To Stop Working Anytime Soon...Very Sad News Came Out After Today's Update By Krejs Himself..Downloading Of HTML Files And Quizzes Is Stopped Already..I Think End Of This Ripper Is Also Very Near Like Ollirexx's One..Very Sad That I Have Again Lost My Money.. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

I didn't disappear, and I will support it for as long as I can.

Sad News Guys,, Ripper Is Going To Stop Working Anytime Soon...Very Sad News Came Out After Today's Update By Krejs Himself..Downloading Of HTML Files And Quizzes Is Stopped Already..I Think End Of This Ripper Is Also Very Near Like Ollirexx's One..Very Sad That I Have Again Lost My Money.. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

How can you be trusted with 3 posts?

Additionally if you ripped a single course you're already ahead and have saved rather than lost money, unless you got a discount course.

It is true.
See: http://krejs.com/udemydl.html

Price lowered to $10 for anyone who wants to try get some courses downloaded before it stops working.  Please read the terms thou, no refunds if patched
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 11:21:53 PM

How can you be trusted with 3 posts?

Additionally if you ripped a single course you're already ahead and have saved rather than lost money, unless you got a discount course.

It is true.
See: http://krejs.com/udemydl.html

Price lowered to $10 for anyone who wants to try get some courses downloaded before it stops working.  Please read the terms thou, no refunds if patched

Fair enough. Hard to trust newbies on this forum, so often they are just spouting non-sense to bring down other projects.

{ BitSpill }
trainfourfree

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 11:45:37 PM

I think, at this time, the API has also been updated, because it can not download videos that are not in the preview anymore.

Will be updated the UdemyDL for future changes?

I think it is a great tool.

Thanks KrejsX.
KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 01:02:21 AM

This program no longer works as of today.
I poked around the api, however all the endpoints used to grab files now return 403/Unauthorized response.
If anyone figures out how to bypass it, message me and i'll update the program.

Otherwise, Adios for the foreseeable future. It's been a good run.
prasha2

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

Developer

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 04:26:54 AM

This program no longer works as of today.
I poked around the api, however all the endpoints used to grab files now return 403/Unauthorized response.
If anyone figures out how to bypass it, message me and i'll update the program.

Otherwise, Adios for the foreseeable future. It's been a good run.

My own software has stopped working as well :-/ I was using youtube-dl in the background. I had managed barely 2 sales (+ 2 great vouches). 
rod1234

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 04:56:53 AM

Should we save the software so it still might get an update if you find a way around our this is going to be like olirex ripper that we can kiss good bye forever
bitcoindr.com

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 06:26:44 AM

I sent you a message asking about lyndaDL, and while I'm waiting on your reply to my question, I have another question here:

I just paid for the software days ago primarily so I can download courses I paid for. Instead of shutting the license down completely, why not make it so that paid udemy subscribers can enter their udemy credentials and download the programs that THEY have access too? That's a whole market right there.

Like the other person here, I'm like "DAM", I just paid for this.

BTCdr
KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:45:44 AM

Should we save the software so it still might get an update if you find a way around our this is going to be like olirex ripper that we can kiss good bye forever

Nope i'll still be around and update if possible.

I sent you a message asking about lyndaDL, and while I'm waiting on your reply to my question, I have another question here:

I just paid for the software days ago primarily so I can download courses I paid for. Instead of shutting the license down completely, why not make it so that paid udemy subscribers can enter their udemy credentials and download the programs that THEY have access too? That's a whole market right there.

Like the other person here, I'm like "DAM", I just paid for this.

BTCdr

I'll consider this, its a good idea Smiley
wormat22

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:16:32 PM

Is this no longer working? Is that why it's no longer for sale?
rod1234

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:20:23 PM

Is this no longer working? Is that why it's no longer for sale?
yup it's dead
wormat22

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:23:55 PM

Unfortunate....anyone know of any other Udemy DL programs?
rod1234

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:28:15 PM

Unfortunate....anyone know of any other Udemy DL programs?
nothing is gonna work since Udemy changed there while system how things work unless you buy the course then you could use internet download manager also known as idm to download the closed you bought
But what you could DO is try torrent trackers if you can't find on public ones you can use a private tracker just purchase an invite from someone on this forum
guebolargo

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 03:17:18 AM

Can you give me a free vouch if I'm eligible and I'll leave an honest review in your thread here for your awesome product
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 04:04:37 AM

Can you give me a free vouch if I'm eligible and I'll leave an honest review in your thread here for your awesome product

You want a free vouch of a software that is no longer for sale and doesn't work? Do you even read before posting?

{ BitSpill }
KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:25:08 AM

Apologies guys, i've been busy with family matters for the last few days.
It no longer works, and i'm guessing I won't be able to bypass it.

I have replied to everyone's emails now.

I will be updating the program in the next 2-3 days so I will download courses that are free and/or you have purchased.

See here for updates:
http://krejs.com/udemydl.html
trainfourfree

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:52:25 AM

What kind of tech are u using to develop this tool? Maybe some users could help you.

KrejsX (OP)

Developer

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:30:48 PM

What kind of tech are u using to develop this tool? Maybe some users could help you.

Not that simple, no udemyDL tools will work because they removed free preview.
wescravn

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 04:28:35 PM

KreisJ, I still see the free preview option on udemy
trainfourfree

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 01:12:10 PM

KreisJ, I still see the free preview option on udemy

Hi wescravn, this option is available but you cannot access to all video lessons in this preview.
rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 04:20:10 PM

Sad! All good things must come to an end!
Shit that thought!!!
 Cry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: