Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:54:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Remove Trust Ratings of mexxer-2 ,its inappropriate and unfair!  (Read 489 times)
JusticeNeed (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 12:51:31 PM

Yeah this is not a new account and obviously I made it for this post as I my original account would be targeted and probably negative rep'd for this post.

Since we all are aware of master-p's scam or account sale ,somehow it connects to the DT members who gave him that trust based on his honestly and hoped he would be trustworthy which was fine until he scammed.

Now I saw mexxer-2's trust rating and oh well,look at it!Guy has not done even a single trade and still given green trust ?Why?Just because he has enough time to monitor the forum? Below is the screenshot of his trust rating.

https://i.imgur.com/l2WwyrW.png [someone do me a favor and post the actual image please?]

Trust ratings should be given with an appropriate reason and reference which will actually prove that the person has done some sufficient amount of trades in the past which makes him reliable and trustworthy.

I feel the trust rating of mexxer-2 must be removed because you can't trust him just because "he is kicking some  spammer's ass" as blazed's feedback says.

Also,this is quite biased to other good traders who actually do trades here and are not given feedabck just because they aren't licking balls of the DT's like mexxer-2.

We all know,this is unfair and all are just scared to speak because their accounts will be neg rep'd if they bring out such issues.

We should take care of this forum or I would not be surprised if mexxer-2 scams and runs away.We had it coming.That being said,voice your opinions.Agree,that the trust rating given to mexxer-2 is not even eligible to make it look green.Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 01:43:11 PM

I think positive feedback for clearing spam is appropriate, but yes, not really good for trading.
But here in Bitcointalk trust is used less for trust but more of a standing here in the community
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 01:54:23 PM

Thanks for noticing my trust rating.
I can just wonder who you are
!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Hi, is there any way to get you to remove your trust?
-snip-
Thank you for giving me a negative trust without proof, it took me a while but I finally figured out hot to remove your green trust and give you -1000 trust. You gave me a negative trust just because someone used a similar name as mine to scam someone and without proof you gave me a negative trust. I can remove the -1060 when ever I feel like it.
And lots more, I knew pruning all of my messages was a bad idea.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: