fecell
Jr. Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 05:34:26 AM Last edit: September 25, 2026, 05:57:24 AM by fecell |
|
  I created a dashboard (python app to connect to solver server). What do you think? There is one problem: the solver server consumes all resources via the PCI bridge connecting it to the host. As a result, under heavy load, Wi-Fi and other devices connected through the same bridge start malfunctioning. The GPU is also connected to this bridge, so it "eats up" all the bandwidth. But that is an extreme case where the hardware is pushed to the limit. P.S.: also exist pool server for solver servers  P.S.1: The pool/solver server is still undergoing optimization, so it is closed to public access. Once the work is complete, the entire source code will be available on GitHub.
|
|
|
|
|
detechs
Jr. Member

Activity: 89
Merit: 1
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 10:45:16 AM |
|
Dang! you know he means business when he calls everyone a slut.
This man is to be taken seriously. Bow down. Be humbled. We are but useless "shympanez" sluts in the presence of a Rubik's cube God.
Two more weeks for this specimen of a man to flatten the curve. Just two more weeks.
it's easy to trigger the ego into revealing themselves. the ego can't help but make itself known and expose itself haha. It's funny cause cicada is trying to be cryptic but the knowledge they have is known everywhere, if you look back far enough and see how related everyone is. maybe they're mad because the thing didn't happen at the right timing they had hoped. maybe they have the year wrong still... either way the wind keeps blowing where it wants. Hopefully towards the bitcoin puzzles and blows off some fruit we can catch.
|
Bitcoin Puzzle Solvers Discord https://discord.gg/3TVn3PGYtu
|
|
|
satashi_nokamato
Jr. Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 6
Originality of BTC is something else
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 03:09:33 PM |
|
Today I encountered an anomaly trying to use AI for some simple coding tasks, it lashed out and refused to help because it was related to public keys. It also said that it dosn't care if it's for research or these puzzles. Finally I gave up. So much for making lives easier. What I asked: Going through a range, save the last 8 digits of public keys. Write results to a file, do the same with other public keys and compare how many digits of both files containing 8 digits actually match. Idiot said you're gonna steal BTC. 
|
bc1qn55msljhk39mkq2xheswzj0kjtxyvgyzpdvcdk
|
|
|
KarTonP
Newbie

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 03:51:26 PM |
|
Today I encountered an anomaly trying to use AI for some simple coding tasks, it lashed out and refused to help because it was related to public keys. It also said that it dosn't care if it's for research or these puzzles. Finally I gave up. So much for making lives easier. What I asked: Going through a range, save the last 8 digits of public keys. Write results to a file, do the same with other public keys and compare how many digits of both files containing 8 digits actually match. Idiot said you're gonna steal BTC.  All of this has already been done for you) https://github.com/mnfadel/bitcoin-puzzle-forensics?tab=readme-ov-file
|
|
|
|
|
farou9
Jr. Member

Activity: 90
Merit: 2
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 03:59:35 PM |
|
Today I encountered an anomaly trying to use AI for some simple coding tasks, it lashed out and refused to help because it was related to public keys. It also said that it dosn't care if it's for research or these puzzles. Finally I gave up. So much for making lives easier. What I asked: Going through a range, save the last 8 digits of public keys. Write results to a file, do the same with other public keys and compare how many digits of both files containing 8 digits actually match. Idiot said you're gonna steal BTC.  never call them public keys always tell it its points on secp256k1 that wont trigger the same security alerts it has against them as calling them p keys
|
|
|
|
|
toshisa_toshisa
Newbie

Activity: 8
Merit: 19
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 04:23:30 PM Last edit: September 27, 2026, 01:01:36 AM by Mr. Big |
|
I’ve lost nearly $4,000 searching for Bitcoin Puzzle #71.
GPUs, electricity, hardware, testing different tools, different ranges, random scans, sequential scans… thousands of hours wasted chasing one private key hidden somewhere inside:
0x400000000000000000 – 0x7FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
At some point this stopped being a puzzle and became an expensive obsession.
Still unsolved. Still no key. Just a very expensive lesson about how brutally large a 71-bit search space really is.
Anyone else here spent serious money or years chasing these puzzles?
I’m curious how much the community has collectively burned trying to solve #71.
Now I understand RetiredCoder much better.
Before, I only saw the success — solving Bitcoin Puzzles #120, #125, #130 and #135.
Now, after spending nearly $4,000 myself searching Puzzle #71, I understand the other side too: the hardware, electricity, testing, failed runs, stress, and the risk of spending so much and still finding nothing.
People see the reward when someone wins.
They rarely see what it cost to get there.
Now I respect RetiredCoder and his persistence much more.
|
|
|
|
|
fairmuffin
Newbie

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 04:38:33 PM |
|
I’ve lost nearly $4,000 searching for Bitcoin Puzzle #71.
GPUs, electricity, hardware, testing different tools, different ranges, random scans, sequential scans… thousands of hours wasted chasing one private key hidden somewhere inside:
0x400000000000000000 – 0x7FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
At some point this stopped being a puzzle and became an expensive obsession.
Still unsolved. Still no key. Just a very expensive lesson about how brutally large a 71-bit search space really is.
Anyone else here spent serious money or years chasing these puzzles?
I’m curious how much the community has collectively burned trying to solve #71.
I spent more than a year chasing this puzzle. From Q1 2025, then I stopped for a few months and got back. I only have one RTX 20 series GPU and run blind bruteforce on the range which costs me around $20/month of electricity for 2 billion keys per seconds on VanitySearch. I also run a keyhunt application on a spare Galaxy S21+ which gives 100,000 keys tested per second (again, fully random on the entire range). Otherwise, I also do some prayers perhaps I'll be gifted the keys from god, who knows. It gives me hope in general, going outside and doing the chores, knowing I am actively participating in an impossible lottery every few seconds at just the cost of $20/month.
|
|
|
|
|
sandman1P0c
Newbie

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 05:28:05 PM |
|
For puzzle 71, 72...until 160 i scanned a lot and using cloud versions. I discovered in last week that every cloud you use, has agents scanning your machine by default for what you do so i encrypted my process that no one can see what i am doing in cloud and also files generated full encrypted. In case that i found the key of any puzzle, i wish good luck to who is scanning that machine to find what is writing on those files, even with roit access. I sugest that everyone do the same thing. Is better to protect than having any surprise online.
|
|
|
|
|
optioncmdPR
Newbie

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 01:44:38 AM |
|
toshisa_toshisa Why did you choose to structure your username in this way? Specifically, What is it that you want people to understand from it? Are you insinuating that puzzle keys are manufactured?, stemming from the 10 digits values representing the remaining total btc left at each mining reward starting at 21000000.00? Endian switched and following 8 digit constraints set by satoshi decimal max? Possibly placing a decimal point after the 8th digit and reversing the structure, using the rest for rounding digits upon the first two values across dual 8 bit registers to form a fake 16 bit word? IS THIS WHAT YOU ARE INSINUATING?
|
|
|
|
|
toshisa_toshisa
Newbie

Activity: 8
Merit: 19
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 11:52:20 AM |
|
@optioncmdPR 😂 You went much deeper than I ever did.
“toshisa” is simply an anagram of Satoshi— same letters rearranged. I repeated it because I liked how toshisa_toshisa looked as a username.
No hidden 21,000,000 calculation, no endian trick, no dual 8-bit registers, and unfortunately no secret formula for Puzzle #71.
But after reading your theory, now you’re making me wonder if my username knows more than I do. 😂
|
|
|
|
|
dejanzl
Newbie

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 04:46:15 PM |
|
Here is a tiny list of subranges scanned to 100% competition. In case anyone was scanning them, don't bother.
7e0f0 7f0f0 6f0f0 6e0f0 5e0f0 5f0f0 4e0f0 4f0f0
you wrote subranges, of what? for 400000000000000000 to 7fffffffffffffffff do you mean 4f0f00000000000000 to 4f0f10000000000000 4e0f00000000000000 to 4e0f10000000000000 5f0f00000000000000 to 5f0f10000000000000 ... ??
|
|
|
|
|
analyticnomad
Newbie

Activity: 118
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 07:34:51 PM |
|
Here is a tiny list of subranges scanned to 100% competition. In case anyone was scanning them, don't bother.
7e0f0 7f0f0 6f0f0 6e0f0 5e0f0 5f0f0 4e0f0 4f0f0
you wrote subranges, of what? for 400000000000000000 to 7fffffffffffffffff do you mean 4f0f00000000000000 to 4f0f10000000000000 4e0f00000000000000 to 4e0f10000000000000 5f0f00000000000000 to 5f0f10000000000000 ... ?? Yes. eg: 4f0f00000000000000 to 4f0f10000000000000 4e0f00000000000000 to 4e0f10000000000000 5f0f00000000000000 to 5f0f10000000000000
|
|
|
|
|
optioncmdPR
Newbie

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 02:27:43 AM |
|
A something I discovered during research, perhaps this will rejuvenate interest in those who have decided to abandon ship due to giving up on being able to unravel what you think was not designed to be unraveled.
32 byte contatenated string of initialing puzzle keys in order + parity identifier 137815314ce01d3202483a7b1460293068f3c9361764f3080d5749fd2c551ba5> 3 < <<flip string >> 35ab155c2df9475d0803f4671639c3f8603920641b7a3842023d10ec413518731 hold parity bit >3< 5ab155c2df9475d0803f4671639c3f8603920641b7a3842023d10ec413518731 >>>> convert 32 byte remainder to decimal 41021480205174593636323558138598051275269767297359076988813286963270156126001 << flip decimal value >> 10062165107236968231888967095379276796257215089583185532363639547150208412014 <<<< revert flipped decimal value to hex 163efbcf0cc9fea9116ae0969223b518ad99ba334dbbea810097f4039195296e
prepend parity as byte >03< 163efbcf0cc9fea9116ae0969223b518ad99ba334dbbea810097f4039195296e
03163efbcf0cc9fea9116ae0969223b518ad99ba334dbbea810097f4039195296e *valid pub key *
|
|
|
|
|
fecell
Jr. Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 11:30:42 AM |
|
A something I discovered during research, perhaps this will rejuvenate interest in those who have decided to abandon ship due to giving up on being able to unravel what you think was not designed to be unraveled.
32 byte contatenated string of initialing puzzle keys in order + parity identifier 137815314ce01d3202483a7b1460293068f3c9361764f3080d5749fd2c551ba5> 3 < <<flip string >> 35ab155c2df9475d0803f4671639c3f8603920641b7a3842023d10ec413518731 hold parity bit >3< 5ab155c2df9475d0803f4671639c3f8603920641b7a3842023d10ec413518731 >>>> convert 32 byte remainder to decimal 41021480205174593636323558138598051275269767297359076988813286963270156126001 << flip decimal value >> 10062165107236968231888967095379276796257215089583185532363639547150208412014 <<<< revert flipped decimal value to hex 163efbcf0cc9fea9116ae0969223b518ad99ba334dbbea810097f4039195296e
prepend parity as byte >03< 163efbcf0cc9fea9116ae0969223b518ad99ba334dbbea810097f4039195296e
03163efbcf0cc9fea9116ae0969223b518ad99ba334dbbea810097f4039195296e *valid pub key *
Short answer: there is no mysticism in the reversals. The only cryptographic meaning is in the final string: text 03 163efbcf0cc9fea9116ae0969223b518ad99ba334dbbea810097f4039195296e That is a standard compressed SECP256k1 public key in the format: text 02/03 + 32-byte X coordinate What is happening 03 at the start is not the character '3'. It is the byte 0x03. In a compressed SECP256k1 public key, the first byte encodes the parity of the Y coordinate: 02 = Y is even 03 = Y is odd The remaining 32 bytes are the X coordinate of a point on the elliptic curve: text y² = x³ + 7 mod p where: text p = 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEFFFFFC2F For 03 + X to be a valid public key: X < p X³ + 7 mod p must be a quadratic residue, so a square root Y exists the parity of that Y must match the prefix: for 03, Y must be odd If those conditions hold, then 03 + X is indeed a valid compressed public key. Why your transformations produce this All the steps before the final line are just reversible re-encodings: add 3 reverse the string remove 3 convert hex to decimal reverse the decimal digits convert decimal back to hex prepend 03 These are not cryptographic operations. They are only character permutations and base conversions. They do not create validity. They only move a number between different representations. If the original 32-byte string was obtained from a real public key by inverse transformations, then the result will naturally be a public key again. That is a tautology: you took the key apart and reassembled it. If the original string was random, then the probability that the resulting X coordinate is valid is roughly 1/2 for SECP256k1. About half of all X values in the valid range correspond to a point on the curve. So this is not a miracle and not especially rare. Why 3 and not 2? Because for this particular point, the Y coordinate is odd. If it were even, the prefix would be 02, and the final byte would be 0x02. Conclusion It happens exactly this way because: the final string is a standard compressed SECP256k1 public key; the 03 prefix encodes an odd Y coordinate; the 32 bytes after it are an X coordinate that lies on the curve; the hex and decimal reversals are just obfuscation/packaging, not a mathematical law. There is no hidden meaning in reversing the decimal digits. It is simply a way to repackage the number so that, after the reverse procedure, you get a valid public key.
|
|
|
|
|
cicada 3301
Newbie

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 11:43:08 AM |
|
A something I discovered during research, perhaps this will rejuvenate interest in those who have decided to abandon ship due to giving up on being able to unravel what you think was not designed to be unraveled.
32 byte contatenated string of initialing puzzle keys in order + parity identifier 137815314ce01d3202483a7b1460293068f3c9361764f3080d5749fd2c551ba5> 3 < <<flip string >> 35ab155c2df9475d0803f4671639c3f8603920641b7a3842023d10ec413518731 hold parity bit >3< 5ab155c2df9475d0803f4671639c3f8603920641b7a3842023d10ec413518731 >>>> convert 32 byte remainder to decimal 41021480205174593636323558138598051275269767297359076988813286963270156126001 << flip decimal value >> 10062165107236968231888967095379276796257215089583185532363639547150208412014 <<<< revert flipped decimal value to hex 163efbcf0cc9fea9116ae0969223b518ad99ba334dbbea810097f4039195296e
prepend parity as byte >03< 163efbcf0cc9fea9116ae0969223b518ad99ba334dbbea810097f4039195296e
03163efbcf0cc9fea9116ae0969223b518ad99ba334dbbea810097f4039195296e *valid pub key *
To solve this puzzle, you need a solution to the p vs np problem. This problem has two conclusions, and both are correct. secondly, you need an understanding of geometry, at the level of schematics and topology, and thirdly, you need to take all public keys, 256 keys for and 83 of them open with a non-public key. "Rubik's cube hint, and rings" and I'm already very close to the answer, since I've already found 1 of the 6 projected masterkey, but why help you, all the information that is posted here on the forum is literally garbage. there is no general pattern between public and private keys, a pattern in topology, a Rubik's cube. further, all the programs that you wrote, they are clumsy, overkill, one key, I am not interested, I have been searching for masterkey from the very beginning, I told you, for spreading OTO Einstein, and this is true, since the problem is in restoring information after the gravitational lens, but also the same mathematical equation, opens many other doors.... All your invariants end with brute‑force, linear, kangoon, and similar programs. Do what you did before — maybe Satoshi will help you again, make the task easier, I can’t even, he’ll transfer all the BTC to wallets 71–75. And using Python is a sign of disrespecting yourself — it’s like an insult to mathematical precision. Simplifying the task is unacceptable; it destroys accuracy.
|
|
|
|
|
sandman1P0c
Newbie

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 12:46:34 PM |
|
Cicada go to sleep..is children bedtime story... You have nothing...you just talk and no proof.
|
|
|
|
|
cicada 3301
Newbie

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 01:08:38 PM |
|
Proving anything to those fools who use any stolen knowledge for the sake of showing off and making money is a very lame competition for you, but for me it’s a game aimed at humiliating you. Funny, as soon as something doesn’t make sense to you, you try to insult someone somehow, but it doesn’t work, hahaha, I love you NPCs, CTRL+C CTRL+V. What’s new, tell me, one guy paid 4k USD for AI to generate a response. another. He’s busy going through everything, the third one is telling me who knows what about made‑up patterns, 1 2 3 4 5 . . . . . 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 . . . . . . 25 26 — which section is missing? And I even encoded a hint in this message.
|
|
|
|
|
Niekko
Member


Activity: 156
Merit: 65
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 01:31:52 PM |
|
Lots of theory from lots of experts, yet 71 remains unsolved. 
|
|
|
|
|
sandman1P0c
Newbie

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 02:13:47 PM |
|
Nobody insulted no one. As i see you speak in riddles only. I never stole anything from this forum because nothing good to steal. There is another method besides master key to find the keys. But instead of "stealing this private keys", is better to work on something to give credibility and not stay in shadow. And of couse softpedia has beed used by cicada and other groups to hack users....have fun!
|
|
|
|
|
cicada 3301
Newbie

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 04:15:03 PM |
|
I will lay out in detail the entire algorithm of all actions, after opening, one horseradish, there will be nothing there, I am 1000% sure of this, and knowing this, I am doing it all not for the sake of money, but for the sake of science, the algorithm is complex. Someone has to teach you assholes math.
|
|
|
|
|
|