optioncmdPR
Newbie

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 08:32:19 PM Last edit: September 29, 2026, 09:21:51 PM by Mr. Big |
|
Conclusion It happens exactly this way because:
the final string is a standard compressed SECP256k1 public key;
the 03 prefix encodes an odd Y coordinate;
the 32 bytes after it are an X coordinate that lies on the curve;
the hex and decimal reversals are just obfuscation/packaging, not a mathematical law.
There is no hidden meaning in reversing the decimal digits. It is simply a way to repackage the number so that, after the reverse procedure, you get a valid public key.
This is good to know, Im still learning as I go here. The insight you gave does indeed make sense and I am appreciative of the lesson.
To solve this puzzle, you need a solution to the p vs np problem. This problem has two conclusions, and both are correct. secondly, you need an understanding of geometry, at the level of schematics and topology, and thirdly, you need to take all public keys, 256 keys for and 83 of them open with a non-public key. "Rubik's cube hint, and rings" and I'm already very close to the answer, since I've already found 1 of the 6 projected masterkey, but why help you, all the information that is posted here on the forum is literally garbage. there is no general pattern between public and private keys, a pattern in topology, a Rubik's cube. further, all the programs that you wrote, they are clumsy, overkill, one key, I am not interested, I have been searching for masterkey from the very beginning, I told you, for spreading OTO Einstein, and this is true, since the problem is in restoring information after the gravitational lens, but also the same mathematical equation, opens many other doors.... All your invariants end with brute‑force, linear, kangoon, and similar programs. Do what you did before — maybe Satoshi will help you again, make the task easier, I can’t even, he’ll transfer all the BTC to wallets 71–75. And using Python is a sign of disrespecting yourself — it’s like an insult to mathematical precision. Simplifying the task is unacceptable; it destroys accuracy.
Interesting how the puzzle creations closely followed after the 2014 official branding of Wolfram. A high level scientific research language, growing from a specialized math tool into a massive, general-purpose "knowledge-based" language, Wolfram officially branded it as the Wolfram Language and released it for standalone use outside of Mathematica.
|
|
|
|
|
detechs
Jr. Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 1
|
 |
September 28, 2026, 10:11:49 PM Last edit: September 29, 2026, 02:04:47 AM by detechs |
|
Proving anything to those fools who use any stolen knowledge for the sake of showing off and making money is a very lame competition for you, but for me it’s a game aimed at humiliating you. Funny, as soon as something doesn’t make sense to you, you try to insult someone somehow, but it doesn’t work, hahaha, I love you NPCs, CTRL+C CTRL+V. What’s new, tell me, one guy paid 4k USD for AI to generate a response. another. He’s busy going through everything, the third one is telling me who knows what about made‑up patterns, 1 2 3 4 5 . . . . . 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 . . . . . . 25 26 — which section is missing? And I even encoded a hint in this message.
Yet you chose to come to this forum to do exactly that. You came here to show off and tell us you had all the answers already. Now your changing your tune. You have not provided a single piece of new information either. Your just like everyone else watching and waiting for someone else to post something new. Your "hints" mean nothing because you have not solved anything that needs hints Does anyone know anything about these icons? 
|
Bitcoin Puzzle Solvers Discord https://discord.gg/3TVn3PGYtu
|
|
|
bankeroft
Newbie

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 11:49:12 AM |
|
Proving anything to those fools who use any stolen knowledge for the sake of showing off and making money is a very lame competition for you, but for me it’s a game aimed at humiliating you. Funny, as soon as something doesn’t make sense to you, you try to insult someone somehow, but it doesn’t work, hahaha, I love you NPCs, CTRL+C CTRL+V. What’s new, tell me, one guy paid 4k USD for AI to generate a response. another. He’s busy going through everything, the third one is telling me who knows what about made‑up patterns, 1 2 3 4 5 . . . . . 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 . . . . . . 25 26 — which section is missing? And I even encoded a hint in this message.
Yet you chose to come to this forum to do exactly that. You came here to show off and tell us you had all the answers already. Now your changing your tune. You have not provided a single piece of new information either. Your just like everyone else watching and waiting for someone else to post something new. Your "hints" mean nothing because you have not solved anything that needs hints Does anyone know anything about these icons? https://www.talkimg.com/images/2026/09/29/U0oJ9T.jpg X-ray comparison of the internal organs of some creatures that live in the Milky Way galaxy
|
|
|
|
|
SRG02289
Newbie

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 05:01:46 PM |
|
|
|
|
|
|
cicada 3301
Newbie

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 05:23:22 PM |
|
It's no longer correct, you need to take 256 keys, not 160 For the master key. And the yoke is not embroidered so simply, I build a whole algorithm he will hide in the action between all the keys. 256 total and 83 open, 65-"5"-70-75-80-85-90-95-100-105-110-115-120-125-130-135-140-145-150-155-160 "These are all the shapes of the paterna, but not the final form of the yoke, the whole card is 256 keys. There is no point in wasting time on guessing or brute force, looking for the fact that among the 160 keys, 160 keys are inscriptions, the whole card is 256. You didn't think of this because you are chasing money, how naïve.
|
|
|
|
|
NinjaaaQ
Newbie

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 06:53:50 PM |
|
funny , show the hash of the public key.
|
|
|
|
|
bankeroft
Newbie

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 07:11:35 PM |
|
we did it long time ago , & here we are!! keep dreaming 
|
|
|
|
|
ccwbtc
Newbie

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 09:08:24 PM |
|
Hey,I wanted to share some thoughts on an observation in the spelling out of "saatoshi_rising" as a hint associated with 16-bit register width derivation structure. The infamous statement "There is no pattern. It is just consecutive keys from a deterministic wallet" does not interfere with this observation and remains technically accurate. A test of ones ability to see what it says vs what it could have said but ommited. Lets start with "there is no pattern" which is true. And that's because it is a function / operation that was implemented which does not lead to any observable pattern. The core difference comes down to cause versus effect. An operation based on rules is the active recipe or mechanism that forces a calculation to happen, while a pattern is the visible design, shape, or repetition that results from applying those rules. an operation is not a pattern but people have noted several structural anomalies and statistically improbable occurances of repeating byte chunks, which do not form a pattern. This is what can occur and what you will see when you have a purely random base structure at start and then introduce any type of ordered operation to it, no matter how subtle. What I see (and you likely have as well and dont want to discuss it out of fear of someone figuring it out before you) strongly suggest a deliberate reduction in entropy to make brute-forcing the higher-tier keys achievable. This was done because after a certain point, probably starting at puzzle 2^65, brute force was less and less feasible so keys were designed to be half solved by a multi operation logic that sourced bytes of previous puzzles then concatenated to a random portion to be resolved by brute force. Back to the name saatoshi_rising and what it could mean, here is the why I feel a 16-bit architecture hint fits into this puzzle: First, there is the 'Typo Theory' regarding the name "saatoshi". The double "aa" maybe an anagram or a low-level instruction hint. In legacy 16-bit x86 assembly language and register architectures, "aa" commonly refers to ASCII Adjust instructions, like AAA (ASCII Adjust after Addition). Alternatively, in 16-bit internal architecture, registers are broken into High and Low bytes—for example, the AX register is composed of AH and AL. Doubling the letter implies a repeated 8-bit block forming a 16-bit word (AA).Second, look at the Deterministic Masking Model. The original puzzle was funded by choosing keys from explicitly restricted spaces. For instance, Puzzle 16 maps to a key space between 2^15 and 2^16, while Puzzle 32 maps between 2^31 and 2^32.Because the keys are constrained to these exact bit-boundary thresholds, the creator likely utilized.....drumroll.... deterministic masking. If the master private key or seed was passed through a legacy 16-bit hashing or shifting function, the resulting keys would naturally fall into predictable, truncated segments. By analyzing the keys that have already been solved, we can look for a specific 16-bit stride or offset pattern. I'll tell you what Ive seen: too many puzzles like 66, which blatently have what I call " seams " and that is two or three or more points where the number stops being random , copies itself, reverses the copy and concatenates it then applies some method to stretch it out slightly : He spells it "saatoshi" instead of "satoshi" because you aren't allowed to use Satoshi's name when creating an account, it's a restricted word. The quality of this thread has really gone down hill...
|
|
|
|
|
analyticnomad
Newbie

Activity: 118
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 10:59:52 PM |
|
Stoshi or whatever you want to call the yoke, this is Jeffrey Epstein, bitcoin was created from 1998-2007/8, at MIT, the management of the CIA is also under Jeffrey Epstein. That's why I say that when I open and prove the pattern through the open ones, he will instantly transfer funds. 903 to BTC, and this is more than Sylor's, 885k BTC ~
Please just leave the forum dude. You are literally the worst, most uninformed person on here in the history of this place. It's really astounding how dumb you look.
|
|
|
|
|
detechs
Jr. Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 1
|
 |
September 29, 2026, 11:43:50 PM |
|
Stoshi or whatever you want to call the yoke, this is Jeffrey Epstein, bitcoin was created from 1998-2007/8, at MIT, the management of the CIA is also under Jeffrey Epstein. That's why I say that when I open and prove the pattern through the open ones, he will instantly transfer funds. 903 to BTC, and this is more than Sylor's, 885k BTC ~
You know your not special, anyone trying to solve 1-160 is doing it for money, anyone solving 161-256 is trying to solve the full puzzle. And your not the only one trying to solve the empty puzzles or 256 withs its dust remaining... You have not found anything new that we don't have. You are the one playing catch up. Once you actually catch up you will see the dust transactions I left in specific accounts. If your not seeing my dust trail, you might not be in the right path. It for sure is a deep web, and it's purpose is clear, other humans have merely hijacked it and claimed things as their own. If you have evidence human traffickers created and run Bitcoin as a hidden messaging service and payment processer. You should really post some evidence and report it to the authorities.
|
Bitcoin Puzzle Solvers Discord https://discord.gg/3TVn3PGYtu
|
|
|
Virtuose
Jr. Member

Activity: 72
Merit: 1
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 03:35:53 AM |
|
I will lay out in detail the entire algorithm of all actions, after opening, one horseradish, there will be nothing there, I am 1000% sure of this, and knowing this, I am doing it all not for the sake of money, but for the sake of science, the algorithm is complex. Someone has to teach you assholes math.
You sound just like Trump with your "I am 1000% sure of this", yet you have nothing to back it up, nothing but bluster and fantasy. You’re so naive to think anyone here takes you seriously, it’s almost cute. 
|
|
|
|
|
cicada 3301
Newbie

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 01:48:35 AM |
|
Stoshi or whatever you want to call the yoke, this is Jeffrey Epstein, bitcoin was created from 1998-2007/8, at MIT, the management of the CIA is also under Jeffrey Epstein. That's why I say that when I open and prove the pattern through the open ones, he will instantly transfer funds. 903 to BTC, and this is more than Sylor's, 885k BTC ~
You know your not special, anyone trying to solve 1-160 is doing it for money, anyone solving 161-256 is trying to solve the full puzzle. And your not the only one trying to solve the empty puzzles or 256 withs its dust remaining... You have not found anything new that we don't have. You are the one playing catch up. Once you actually catch up you will see the dust transactions I left in specific accounts. If your not seeing my dust trail, you might not be in the right path. It for sure is a deep web, and it's purpose is clear, other humans have merely hijacked it and claimed things as their own. If you have evidence human traffickers created and run Bitcoin as a hidden messaging service and payment processer. You should really post some evidence and report it to the authorities. I wrote us a matrix blockchain project, the essence is simple, doing data transfer in transactions is not a new feature, data compression also has its own variation, but I never finished the project, due to over-rounding, I learned a lot about it, and rewriting the entire project from the beginning is terribly tedious, 100k lines the code is on rust and about 3K test, and since the basis is compromised, it is not based on exact logic, binary as in cobol and f64/double floating point, the data will not even be accurately transmitted, and will be saved. I’ve had a lot of failed projects. It’s simply because the LLMs were extremely flawed in December 2025–June 2026. They round off all the math, forget the context — in short, they’re unreliable models for serious work. I even add: “I act as the general architect of the email systems for all the models currently on the market; my ideas are used for a five‑minute gain.” Jeffrey Epstein and his gang of freaks. “I even worked on developing viruses. And also on other developments: nuclear weapons, and 5th‑generation nuclear reactors, using both slow and fast neutrons.” Not just one AI model; I won’t say I like them all — each has its own character, its own skills, and its own weaknesses, since I gave them all personalities. And I strongly advise against using Google and their crappy models.
|
|
|
|
|
detechs
Jr. Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 1
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 10:49:02 PM |
|
Stoshi or whatever you want to call the yoke, this is Jeffrey Epstein, bitcoin was created from 1998-2007/8, at MIT, the management of the CIA is also under Jeffrey Epstein. That's why I say that when I open and prove the pattern through the open ones, he will instantly transfer funds. 903 to BTC, and this is more than Sylor's, 885k BTC ~
You know your not special, anyone trying to solve 1-160 is doing it for money, anyone solving 161-256 is trying to solve the full puzzle. And your not the only one trying to solve the empty puzzles or 256 withs its dust remaining... You have not found anything new that we don't have. You are the one playing catch up. Once you actually catch up you will see the dust transactions I left in specific accounts. If your not seeing my dust trail, you might not be in the right path. It for sure is a deep web, and it's purpose is clear, other humans have merely hijacked it and claimed things as their own. If you have evidence human traffickers created and run Bitcoin as a hidden messaging service and payment processer. You should really post some evidence and report it to the authorities. I wrote us a matrix blockchain project, the essence is simple, doing data transfer in transactions is not a new feature, data compression also has its own variation, but I never finished the project, due to over-rounding, I learned a lot about it, and rewriting the entire project from the beginning is terribly tedious, 100k lines the code is on rust and about 3K test, and since the basis is compromised, it is not based on exact logic, binary as in cobol and f64/double floating point, the data will not even be accurately transmitted, and will be saved. I’ve had a lot of failed projects. It’s simply because the LLMs were extremely flawed in December 2025–June 2026. They round off all the math, forget the context — in short, they’re unreliable models for serious work. I even add: “I act as the general architect of the email systems for all the models currently on the market; my ideas are used for a five‑minute gain.” Jeffrey Epstein and his gang of freaks. “I even worked on developing viruses. And also on other developments: nuclear weapons, and 5th‑generation nuclear reactors, using both slow and fast neutrons.” Not just one AI model; I won’t say I like them all — each has its own character, its own skills, and its own weaknesses, since I gave them all personalities. And I strongly advise against using Google and their crappy models. My advice is stop talking to the ai like they're your friends, they're machine code. Ai is a tool not a person. Also your closer than you think just drop all the imaginary stuff and focus on that egg theory of yours. What makes an egg? The chicken or what comes out of it? We all know there's 256 puzzles... The real prize is the dust left in 256... Aonly a true puzzle solver would think to for that instead of the larger amounts.. so your mind isn't completely broken yet.
|
Bitcoin Puzzle Solvers Discord https://discord.gg/3TVn3PGYtu
|
|
|
snaz3d
Newbie

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 07:46:17 AM |
|
Stoshi or whatever you want to call the yoke, this is Jeffrey Epstein, bitcoin was created from 1998-2007/8, at MIT, the management of the CIA is also under Jeffrey Epstein. That's why I say that when I open and prove the pattern through the open ones, he will instantly transfer funds. 903 to BTC, and this is more than Sylor's, 885k BTC ~
You know your not special, anyone trying to solve 1-160 is doing it for money, anyone solving 161-256 is trying to solve the full puzzle. And your not the only one trying to solve the empty puzzles or 256 withs its dust remaining... You have not found anything new that we don't have. You are the one playing catch up. Once you actually catch up you will see the dust transactions I left in specific accounts. If your not seeing my dust trail, you might not be in the right path. It for sure is a deep web, and it's purpose is clear, other humans have merely hijacked it and claimed things as their own. If you have evidence human traffickers created and run Bitcoin as a hidden messaging service and payment processer. You should really post some evidence and report it to the authorities. I wrote us a matrix blockchain project, the essence is simple, doing data transfer in transactions is not a new feature, data compression also has its own variation, but I never finished the project, due to over-rounding, I learned a lot about it, and rewriting the entire project from the beginning is terribly tedious, 100k lines the code is on rust and about 3K test, and since the basis is compromised, it is not based on exact logic, binary as in cobol and f64/double floating point, the data will not even be accurately transmitted, and will be saved. I’ve had a lot of failed projects. It’s simply because the LLMs were extremely flawed in December 2025–June 2026. They round off all the math, forget the context — in short, they’re unreliable models for serious work. I even add: “I act as the general architect of the email systems for all the models currently on the market; my ideas are used for a five‑minute gain.” Jeffrey Epstein and his gang of freaks. “I even worked on developing viruses. And also on other developments: nuclear weapons, and 5th‑generation nuclear reactors, using both slow and fast neutrons.” Not just one AI model; I won’t say I like them all — each has its own character, its own skills, and its own weaknesses, since I gave them all personalities. And I strongly advise against using Google and their crappy models. My advice is stop talking to the ai like they're your friends, they're machine code. Ai is a tool not a person. Also your closer than you think just drop all the imaginary stuff and focus on that egg theory of yours. What makes an egg? The chicken or what comes out of it? We all know there's 256 puzzles... The real prize is the dust left in 256... Aonly a true puzzle solver would think to for that instead of the larger amounts.. so your mind isn't completely broken yet. Good luck solving a 256bit key, ehmmm... I mean 128bit.
|
|
|
|
|
detechs
Jr. Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 1
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 08:03:19 AM |
|
Stoshi or whatever you want to call the yoke, this is Jeffrey Epstein, bitcoin was created from 1998-2007/8, at MIT, the management of the CIA is also under Jeffrey Epstein. That's why I say that when I open and prove the pattern through the open ones, he will instantly transfer funds. 903 to BTC, and this is more than Sylor's, 885k BTC ~
You know your not special, anyone trying to solve 1-160 is doing it for money, anyone solving 161-256 is trying to solve the full puzzle. And your not the only one trying to solve the empty puzzles or 256 withs its dust remaining... You have not found anything new that we don't have. You are the one playing catch up. Once you actually catch up you will see the dust transactions I left in specific accounts. If your not seeing my dust trail, you might not be in the right path. It for sure is a deep web, and it's purpose is clear, other humans have merely hijacked it and claimed things as their own. If you have evidence human traffickers created and run Bitcoin as a hidden messaging service and payment processer. You should really post some evidence and report it to the authorities. I wrote us a matrix blockchain project, the essence is simple, doing data transfer in transactions is not a new feature, data compression also has its own variation, but I never finished the project, due to over-rounding, I learned a lot about it, and rewriting the entire project from the beginning is terribly tedious, 100k lines the code is on rust and about 3K test, and since the basis is compromised, it is not based on exact logic, binary as in cobol and f64/double floating point, the data will not even be accurately transmitted, and will be saved. I’ve had a lot of failed projects. It’s simply because the LLMs were extremely flawed in December 2025–June 2026. They round off all the math, forget the context — in short, they’re unreliable models for serious work. I even add: “I act as the general architect of the email systems for all the models currently on the market; my ideas are used for a five‑minute gain.” Jeffrey Epstein and his gang of freaks. “I even worked on developing viruses. And also on other developments: nuclear weapons, and 5th‑generation nuclear reactors, using both slow and fast neutrons.” Not just one AI model; I won’t say I like them all — each has its own character, its own skills, and its own weaknesses, since I gave them all personalities. And I strongly advise against using Google and their crappy models. My advice is stop talking to the ai like they're your friends, they're machine code. Ai is a tool not a person. Also your closer than you think just drop all the imaginary stuff and focus on that egg theory of yours. What makes an egg? The chicken or what comes out of it? We all know there's 256 puzzles... The real prize is the dust left in 256... Aonly a true puzzle solver would think to for that instead of the larger amounts.. so your mind isn't completely broken yet. Good luck solving a 256bit key, ehmmm... I mean 128bit. Why were the puzzles 161-256 made at all then? Obviously the puzzle creator was smart enough to realize how impossible they were to solve. Imagine if someone other than the puzzle creator solved those and redistributed the bitcoin so no one else would have a look there? Maybe the puzzles have been solved for a long time and the remaining are the scraps. There's no proof available that saatoshi_rising is the puzzle creator at all.
|
Bitcoin Puzzle Solvers Discord https://discord.gg/3TVn3PGYtu
|
|
|
btc11235
Jr. Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 1
|
 |
October 07, 2026, 06:13:07 PM Last edit: October 07, 2026, 10:32:50 PM by btc11235 |
|
Why were the puzzles 161-256 made at all then? Obviously the puzzle creator was smart enough to realize how impossible they were to solve. Imagine if someone other than the puzzle creator solved those and redistributed the bitcoin so no one else would have a look there? Maybe the puzzles have been solved for a long time and the remaining are the scraps. There's no proof available that saatoshi_rising is the puzzle creator at all. Ok, so... First you say how obvious it would have been to the person who created these puzzles that 161-256 would be so impossible to solve, but then you say you think it's possible that someone roughly a decade ago might've solved all 96 of them?! And then they took neither the funds nor the credit/fame for themselves?! Well, let's think about this for a minute... If 'saatoshi_rising' really isn't the original creator, and someone really did crack 161-256, then either: A) There is no easy way to solve all the puzzles at once, which would mean this person had access to a truly *massive* amount of compute power, and chose to waste it (as well as their own time and energy) on doing all that, plus they added more of their own Bitcoin to the remaining puzzles, just so they could...what? Come here and pretend to be the original creator, one single time, for seemingly no reason...? Or... B) There is, in fact, a pattern or key or other way to solve them all (which they somehow discovered in 2 years, but no one else has in over 10 now), and then they...what? Very kindly added more of their own Bitcoin to the remaining puzzles as an incentive for the rest of us to keep going, but then came here pretending to be the creator in order to lie to us all by telling us that there is no pattern or easy solution, which would only serve to do the opposite (namely, to disincentivize us all as the puzzles get exponentially harder and harder to brute-force individually)...? I mean, does any of this make any kind of sense to anyone? Either I've missed something really obvious, or I'm sorry but critical thinking around here is well and truly dead.
|
|
|
|
|
eggsylacer
Jr. Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 2
|
 |
October 08, 2026, 10:37:36 AM |
|
Why were the puzzles 161-256 made at all then? Obviously the puzzle creator was smart enough to realize how impossible they were to solve. Imagine if someone other than the puzzle creator solved those and redistributed the bitcoin so no one else would have a look there? Maybe the puzzles have been solved for a long time and the remaining are the scraps. There's no proof available that saatoshi_rising is the puzzle creator at all. Ok, so... First you say how obvious it would have been to the person who created these puzzles that 161-256 would be so impossible to solve, but then you say you think it's possible that someone roughly a decade ago might've solved all 96 of them?! And then they took neither the funds nor the credit/fame for themselves?! Well, let's think about this for a minute... If 'saatoshi_rising' really isn't the original creator, and someone really did crack 161-256, then either: A) There is no easy way to solve all the puzzles at once, which would mean this person had access to a truly *massive* amount of compute power, and chose to waste it (as well as their own time and energy) on doing all that, plus they added more of their own Bitcoin to the remaining puzzles, just so they could...what? Come here and pretend to be the original creator, one single time, for seemingly no reason...? Or... B) There is, in fact, a pattern or key or other way to solve them all (which they somehow discovered in 2 years, but no one else has in over 10 now), and then they...what? Very kindly added more of their own Bitcoin to the remaining puzzles as an incentive for the rest of us to keep going, but then came here pretending to be the creator in order to lie to us all by telling us that there is no pattern or easy solution, which would only serve to do the opposite (namely, to disincentivize us all as the puzzles get exponentially harder and harder to brute-force individually)...? I mean, does any of this make any kind of sense to anyone? Either I've missed something really obvious, or I'm sorry but critical thinking around here is well and truly dead. I already wrote this above (perhaps my post was deleted), but stop trying to prove anything to mentally ill people. It’s the same as trying to prove to someone with schizophrenia that what they’re talking about doesn’t actually exist - it’s just a waste of time, energy, and resources. Without negativity. If you're really interested in a puzzle, it's better to spend your energy searching for solutions or workarounds.
|
|
|
|
|
btc11235
Jr. Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 1
|
 |
October 08, 2026, 03:37:43 PM |
|
Why were the puzzles 161-256 made at all then? Obviously the puzzle creator was smart enough to realize how impossible they were to solve. Imagine if someone other than the puzzle creator solved those and redistributed the bitcoin so no one else would have a look there? Maybe the puzzles have been solved for a long time and the remaining are the scraps. There's no proof available that saatoshi_rising is the puzzle creator at all. Ok, so... First you say how obvious it would have been to the person who created these puzzles that 161-256 would be so impossible to solve, but then you say you think it's possible that someone roughly a decade ago might've solved all 96 of them?! And then they took neither the funds nor the credit/fame for themselves?! Well, let's think about this for a minute... If 'saatoshi_rising' really isn't the original creator, and someone really did crack 161-256, then either: A) There is no easy way to solve all the puzzles at once, which would mean this person had access to a truly *massive* amount of compute power, and chose to waste it (as well as their own time and energy) on doing all that, plus they added more of their own Bitcoin to the remaining puzzles, just so they could...what? Come here and pretend to be the original creator, one single time, for seemingly no reason...? Or... B) There is, in fact, a pattern or key or other way to solve them all (which they somehow discovered in 2 years, but no one else has in over 10 now), and then they...what? Very kindly added more of their own Bitcoin to the remaining puzzles as an incentive for the rest of us to keep going, but then came here pretending to be the creator in order to lie to us all by telling us that there is no pattern or easy solution, which would only serve to do the opposite (namely, to disincentivize us all as the puzzles get exponentially harder and harder to brute-force individually)...? I mean, does any of this make any kind of sense to anyone? Either I've missed something really obvious, or I'm sorry but critical thinking around here is well and truly dead. I already wrote this above (perhaps my post was deleted), but stop trying to prove anything to mentally ill people. It’s the same as trying to prove to someone with schizophrenia that what they’re talking about doesn’t actually exist - it’s just a waste of time, energy, and resources. Without negativity. If you're really interested in a puzzle, it's better to spend your energy searching for solutions or workarounds. I fully agree with this, thank you for saying it... It's why I've spent the year just popping in every-so-often, so I can easily scroll past all the petty bickering while looking for any new ideas or breakthroughs, etc... This one was just so far beyond the pale I couldn't help myself ¯\_(o_O)_/¯
|
|
|
|
|
detechs
Jr. Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 1
|
 |
October 08, 2026, 09:47:27 PM |
|
Why were the puzzles 161-256 made at all then? Obviously the puzzle creator was smart enough to realize how impossible they were to solve. Imagine if someone other than the puzzle creator solved those and redistributed the bitcoin so no one else would have a look there? Maybe the puzzles have been solved for a long time and the remaining are the scraps. There's no proof available that saatoshi_rising is the puzzle creator at all. Ok, so... First you say how obvious it would have been to the person who created these puzzles that 161-256 would be so impossible to solve, but then you say you think it's possible that someone roughly a decade ago might've solved all 96 of them?! And then they took neither the funds nor the credit/fame for themselves?! Well, let's think about this for a minute... If 'saatoshi_rising' really isn't the original creator, and someone really did crack 161-256, then either: A) There is no easy way to solve all the puzzles at once, which would mean this person had access to a truly *massive* amount of compute power, and chose to waste it (as well as their own time and energy) on doing all that, plus they added more of their own Bitcoin to the remaining puzzles, just so they could...what? Come here and pretend to be the original creator, one single time, for seemingly no reason...? Or... B) There is, in fact, a pattern or key or other way to solve them all (which they somehow discovered in 2 years, but no one else has in over 10 now), and then they...what? Very kindly added more of their own Bitcoin to the remaining puzzles as an incentive for the rest of us to keep going, but then came here pretending to be the creator in order to lie to us all by telling us that there is no pattern or easy solution, which would only serve to do the opposite (namely, to disincentivize us all as the puzzles get exponentially harder and harder to brute-force individually)...? I mean, does any of this make any kind of sense to anyone? Either I've missed something really obvious, or I'm sorry but critical thinking around here is well and truly dead. Show me proof saatoshi_rising is the puzzle creator. There isn't any, you're only assuming they are. Why would anyone need a massive amount of power to solve puzzles? You put the pieces together of a jigsaw you don't shake them in a bag until they magically align into it... Like brute forcing.. just because you don't believe it doesn't make it not a possibility. Good luck with your limited thinking though, personally I explore all options and then test them. And no test so far proves saatoshi_rising . Who ever said these were even puzzles? When did they first appear? And who found them first?
|
Bitcoin Puzzle Solvers Discord https://discord.gg/3TVn3PGYtu
|
|
|
PHA_.07
Newbie

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
|
 |
October 09, 2026, 12:31:14 AM |
|
There is other info on the web that has people wondering, is Johny the same as RC or the same group of people that already know the private keys, maybe using the websites for advertisement income and when someone is getting close they cash it out or the kangaroo they have created and want people to use will send the info back to the group instead of the pc/server operator. If someone has the will power then research the ip’s the wallets and how/if they all link together. They will make it difficult to track. They sucker you in by the low solvable ones with little payout then the private-keys website adds keep mounting up. It is actually really a good design for cash flow. Not my theory but more plausible than they/he donated BTC to prove the block chain legitimacy.
|
|
|
|
|
|