Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:26:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Halving - Will we see a new price high?  (Read 3304 times)
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 06:05:15 AM

i think the possibility of seeing a new high price is very high in this year. mostly because of the block halving that is creating a lot of hype for price rise and also the changes in block size that is gonna happen eventually in a couple of months.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 06:58:47 AM

i think the possibility of seeing a new high price is very high in this year. mostly because of the block halving that is creating a lot of hype for price rise and also the changes in block size that is gonna happen eventually in a couple of months.

Even though there is a halving that is coming as it is being hype we will still not see a new price high,we have learned from the past mistake and that wont ever happen again.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 09:11:08 AM

Even though there is a halving that is coming as it is being hype we will still not see a new price high,we have learned from the past mistake and that wont ever happen again.

Care to share what mistake is that?

Anyway, back to the topic. Though we are expecting a spike in price, it won't be that big, but still, it will be noticeable, But it's not gonna be an ATH...
trenchflaint

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 10:14:02 AM

Care to share what mistake is that?

Anyway, back to the topic. Though we are expecting a spike in price, it won't be that big, but still, it will be noticeable, But it's not gonna be an ATH...

Well i think its about the willy bot where people at Mt. Gox doesnt see it coming thats why the price spike to 1k.
People back then was greedy with the profit that they got and when Mt. Gox stated that they were hacked and filling up a bankruptcy well the price plummeted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: