Bitcoin Forum
August 24, 2024, 03:21:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to borrow 3 btc  (Read 1228 times)
karakhan

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 08:30:49 PM

what the hell? these large loan threads seem like a scam to earn rep. quick seller was quick to untrust me for no reason and then quick to loan this guy 3 coins? what is wrong with you quick seller are you mildly retarded?

My rep is astounding in the poker world i have over 900k in poker winnings and have been staked by pros such as JC Tran and Dutch Boyd.

some people here are crazy

because your activity very low compared to op

▄██▄ ▄██▄ ██████ ██████ █████████████▄▄ ▀██▀ ██████ ▀██▀ ████████████████ ██████ █████ ▀▀██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ █████████████ ▄██████████ ▄██████████▄ ██████ █████ ▄███████▄ ██████ ██████ ▄█████████ ██████ ▄▄█████ ██████ █████████████ ▄███████████ ███████████████ ██████ ████████▀▀██████ ██████ ██████ ██████████ █████████████████ ██████ ██████ ██████▀▀ █████▀ ▀████ ██████ ██████▀ ▀█████ ██████ ██████ █████▀ ███████████████████ ██████ ██████ ██████ █████▀ ▀████ ██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ ██████▄▄ █████ ▀▀█████ ██████ ██████ ██████ █████ ████ ██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ ▀█████████▄ █████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ █████▄ ▄████ ██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ ▀▀███████ █████ ▄▄██████ ██████ ██████▄ ██████▄▄ █████▄ ▄████ ██████ ██████ █████ ▐██████▄ ▄███████ ▄█████ ██████████████████████ ██████ ▐██████████ █████████████ ███████████████ ██████ ██████ █████ ▐████████████████ ███████████ ███████████████████▀▀ ██████ ▀██████▀ ▀▀████████▀ ▀██████████▀ ██████ ██████ █████ ▀▀██████▀ █████ ▀▀██████▀ ████████ ████ ████ ▄ ▄▄████████████▄▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀▀ ██ ▀▀███▄▄████▀█▀ ▄██▀ ██ ▀████▀ ▄██▀ ▀██▄ ▐██ ███ ███ ██▌ ▐██ ████████████▄ ██▌ ██▌ ███ ▀██▄ ▐██ ▐██ ███ ██ ██▌ ██▌ ███ ▄██▀ ▐██ ██████ ██████████▀ ██████ ██▌ ███ ▀██▄ ▐██ ▐██ ███ ██ ██▌ ██▌ ███ ▄███ ▐██ ▐██ █████████████▀ ██▌ ▐██ ███ ███ ██▌ ▀██▄ ▄██▀ ▀██▄ ██ ▄██▀ ▀███▄▄ ██ ▄▄███▀ ▀▀████████████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀BITCOIN PAYMENTS IN 2 SECONDS CUTTING EDGE PAYMENT PROCESSING █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ FACEBOOK TWITTER TELEGRAM MEDIUM
Close
View Signature Code
DebitMe (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 08:33:17 PM

what the hell? these large loan threads seem like a scam to earn rep. quick seller was quick to untrust me for no reason and then quick to loan this guy 3 coins? what is wrong with you quick seller are you mildly retarded?

My rep is astounding in the poker world i have over 900k in poker winnings and have been staked by pros such as JC Tran and Dutch Boyd.

some people here are crazy

Something doesn't quite add up, and use your brain on why I got a loan.  You have over 900K in poker winnings but need a loan?  That is fishy by itself.  Also what was your loan for?  My guess would be gambling, which is a lot riskier than my loan.

And "this guy" has been around for years and has completed tons of good clean trades to earn the rep that I have today.  Everything is completely public, you have my offer, you have his acceptance, you have the payment address and TXid, and the repayment information.  Very very simple to follow.

If you can't figure out the reason behind me being given a loan and you not based on just looking at our accounts and not going any further in depth than that, than you don't deserve a loan in the first place.  Also, please do not hijack my thread for a minor quibble over someone else.  (AKA, do not reply to this, do not post in this thread again)

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play Cubieverse! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://cubieverse.onelink.me/Hakd/xoz6sp52
uknohowwedo

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 08:34:43 PM

alex carolan you are a piece of shit eat a dick
DebitMe (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 10:21:28 PM

This loan has been repaid.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play Cubieverse! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://cubieverse.onelink.me/Hakd/xoz6sp52
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2370

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 10:49:43 PM

This loan has been repaid.
I confirm that I have received the appropriate amount to repay the loan.

https://blockchain.info/tx/56fd976bceb158a1fa6b4212cd50e204fbd68e6361684485505429624a5172b9

Thanks

★ ★ ██████████████████████████████[█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████