Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:07:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Kohls Gift rate 45%  (Read 604 times)
sir.noname (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 08:43:53 AM

I have 1k Kohls Gift , i would like to sell as rate 45%
We can use MM or whatever.

Thank you
ahmadhafez

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 01:33:13 PM

SCAMMER DON'T DEAL WITH HIM SCAMMED ME. THERE IS A SCAM REPORT OPEN.
sir.noname (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 05:12:15 PM

Bro, that is not a good way for us.
gr8fuldea

Activity: 136
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 06:38:00 PM

Doesn't matter if it is "not a good way" for you. He's telling people to be cautious of you since there is a scam report ongoing, and I agree. Anyone dealing with you should use escrow with your trust rating as a precaution Smiley
LC1007

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:08:34 PM

I tried to test his cards out, he said he sent 60 USD walmart.  When I checked balance it was zero.  With talking with him it seemsnthis is another ankhjin alt.  BE VERY CAREFUL DEALING WITH THIS GUY
sir.noname (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 01:17:34 AM

I tried to test his cards out, he said he sent 60 USD walmart.  When I checked balance it was zero.  With talking with him it seemsnthis is another ankhjin alt.  BE VERY CAREFUL DEALING WITH THIS GUY
Hello, don't say like that. I sent you but long time you never used it.
I don't want to waste my money, just sent for another guy. Why i need to wait you Huh?
eire666

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 02:10:23 AM

Balls!! nearly had me roped in. Kohls are also giving 20% discount and was tempted but not a f*cking hope after reading reviews. Yes innocent until proven guilty but once 'up on charges' is not good. Pass
sir.noname (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 03:08:51 AM

Doesn't matter if it is "not a good way" for you. He's telling people to be cautious of you since there is a scam report ongoing, and I agree. Anyone dealing with you should use escrow with your trust rating as a precaution Smiley

I am ok with you.
ahmadhafez

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 09:39:01 AM

Unless you refund me and reply to my messages on ICQ you're a scammer and no one should deal with you, and like another member on here said most of the cards he sends are dead or have the "balance" you agreed on on them but will die in a few hours. BEWARE DON'T DEAL WITH HIM EVEN IF HE OFFERS ESCROW
sir.noname (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 10:07:21 AM

Unless you refund me and reply to my messages on ICQ you're a scammer and no one should deal with you, and like another member on here said most of the cards he sends are dead or have the "balance" you agreed on on them but will die in a few hours. BEWARE DON'T DEAL WITH HIM EVEN IF HE OFFERS ESCROW

Hi how about my GC which i sent you . They died or not ?
I reply ICQ ...
ahmadhafez

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 05:45:51 PM

I reply ICQ ...
you didn't send anything the AE you sent me was dead before you even sent them and you know that, if you're talking about the kohls I bought a month ago of course they fucking died you have the shitiest gift cards of all the internet, and no you don't reply on ICQ if you lie one more time I will release screenshots of the full conversation since day 1 I started talking to you.
gr8fuldea

Activity: 136
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 07:28:31 PM

I reply ICQ ...
you didn't send anything the AE you sent me was dead before you even sent them and you know that, if you're talking about the kohls I bought a month ago of course they fucking died you have the shitiest gift cards of all the internet, and no you don't reply on ICQ if you lie one more time I will release screenshots of the full conversation since day 1 I started talking to you.

Be sure and leave negative trust and file a scam report so other users are made aware of his activities  Shocked
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: