Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:37:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Netflix and Hulu 1 Year Subscriptions at 75% Discount  (Read 1124 times)
lilchris26

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 05:56:12 PM

I'll take a vouch and give feed back.

Let me know...... Interested.

Try reading the whole thread, made this offer he wants sales before trust

I have thanks, just like everyone else I asked.

Good luck
rikrikrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

where am i? HELLO WORLD

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 07:17:25 PM

Good luck
Well he said yes to me and then later he said to a hero member, you are a member, Barley over junior member status :/ you asking for vouches with your zero trust is just like begging

I sell small amounts of BTC for PayPal msg me for details and spot rate
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 09:05:31 PM

ok then i will make it easier for everyone else to see this price here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1293819

The person you are linking to lovevps1 is a SCAMMER.  Despite what he writes (or the fake vouches and fake negative feedback he lists or the copy an paste fake PM's he posts) he hasn't completed a sucessful sale yet which is why he locks all the threads he starts so you can't reply on them how he scammed you.  I paid lovevps1 (hash:  47054aa2460317ec4a4bd473e858ff94e939d367356e406a43c1dfc1e352ae42) and got nothing and frankly I would trust NO seller of Netflix or Hulu codes unless they sent a working code first.  My bad for not using escrow but if I had used escrow I would have received a non-working code if any at all.    If someone wants to sell me a code they would have to go first.  

THIS MESSAGE IS NOT ABOUT THIS SELLER ON THIS THREAD BUT ABOUT THE SCAMMER YOU ARE LINKING TO LOVEVPS1 ALLEGEDLY SELLING $7 or $9 CODES.
 I have had no experience with this person who started this thread.

ptc4click (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 02:27:58 AM

Good luck
Well he said yes to me and then later he said to a hero member, you are a member, Barley over junior member status :/ you asking for vouches with your zero trust is just like begging

Thank u rikrikrik...
ptc4click (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 02:29:48 AM

The person you are linking to lovevps1 is a SCAMMER.  Despite what he writes (or the fake vouches and fake negative feedback he lists or the copy an paste fake PM's he posts) he hasn't completed a sucessful sale yet which is why he locks all the threads he starts so you can't reply on them how he scammed you.  I paid lovevps1 (hash:  47054aa2460317ec4a4bd473e858ff94e939d367356e406a43c1dfc1e352ae42) and got nothing and frankly I would trust NO seller of Netflix or Hulu codes unless they sent a working code first.  My bad for not using escrow but if I had used escrow I would have received a non-working code if any at all.    If someone wants to sell me a code they would have to go first.  

THIS MESSAGE IS NOT ABOUT THIS SELLER ON THIS THREAD BUT ABOUT THE SCAMMER YOU ARE LINKING TO LOVEVPS1 ALLEGEDLY SELLING $7 or $9 CODES.

Hello sandy-is-fine Thanks for Telling About scammer man ..

I AM Also Accpet escrow ..  If You want Codes we can use Middle man Smiley
golapani

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:27:59 AM

I currently have an account in Europe (German). Will my current Netflix subscription in German be changed into English after I redeemed the code?
you can do it by contacting netflix live chat.no need to redeem another code
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:47:50 AM

Hello sandy-is-fine Thanks for Telling About scammer man ..

I AM Also Accpet escrow ..  If You want Codes we can use Middle man Smiley

Escrow is too much hassle.  If you want to send first I would pay after successfully activating.  Otherwise I will just keep paying the $8.95 per month to Netflix.  No big deal. 
joey8272

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 09:03:50 AM

I'd have no problem paying $25 for a 12-month code. I'm sure a lot of people would even buy multiple codes at $25 each. Not wanting to give a vouch to legit members just comes off fishy. Who are you using for the escrow transaction?
ozdesi

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 09:14:48 AM

Same here, if you are willing to go first then we have a deal for Netflix 12 months code
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: