Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:35:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Master-P's scammed funds summary. Post your case here if you were scammed.  (Read 18998 times)
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 08:06:16 AM

I'm done dude. It's now here for the world to see what you've done. Pay everyone back, get it off your conscience, and move on.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tabata11

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 08:08:51 AM

Please repay me back at 19nbMVsnnzzbHtkx2Y1AzVCqeApkyUv4RQ
kingaltcoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 08:10:44 AM

You people keep trying to piece things together without 100% solid evidence. I don't care if you people don't believe my side of the story. Whoever set me up has done a damn good job and I wouldn't be surprised if it were the people here trying so hard to discredit me who are behind it.

I didn't move any of the coins, I don't have control of the coins anymore. Unless you can prove that I control the coins then please fuck off.

I wish I had money on hand to be able to pay everyone what they've been scammed but I don't, so you guys will just have to be patient with me.

Not patient? Ok then go ahead and dox me. Doesn't change anything.

Obviously we cannot prove that you have moved the funds because you made a wallet just now. Undecided

Why are you always telling about your dox? no one is asking about it till now. Roll Eyes
REAL-master-p

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 08:57:30 AM

I'll have more funds in 2 days to send more payments to the victims.

peonminer has been added to ignore.
grtthegreat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 09:28:25 AM

Whoaa!! This is a real big scam. The address https://blockchain.info/address/3Qh2AA1FW4VjEjZ5QMx82hTuivfKep5Dj8 now contains 27.5 BTC.

The funds now are in the following addresses:

https://blockchain.info/address/3Qh2AA1FW4VjEjZ5QMx82hTuivfKep5Dj8
https://blockchain.info/address/3BEed2J39xZRWD2ftT1zkfNKQVVc5gqSCM
https://blockchain.info/address/1K37iPLw1jwk1NAv2LbPoE9gwWqQboUvu4
https://blockchain.info/address/15Zfkn45WYHgwmuyc69rL47d57ezUsYrp1
https://blockchain.info/address/3CZLNcbiFu4MzAkK8CXMLHio893ZCQEg51
GSpgh

Activity: 532
Merit: 302

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 10:39:24 AM

because that of course will make the evidence go away, good job buddy

Whoaa!! This is a real big scam. The address https://blockchain.info/address/3Qh2AA1FW4VjEjZ5QMx82hTuivfKep5Dj8 now contains 27.5 BTC.

well then... looks like teh end

has anyone tracked the origin of the 0.84 BTC that has been returned?

rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:31:01 PM

Damn... year 2015 almost done and gonna change into 2016

Because of this awfull incident, some people may can't celebrate new year eve normally  Undecided
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:40:34 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2015, 10:13:43 PM by Quickseller

Master-P sent funds to bittrex and if someone wanted to contact them then they might be able to freeze his funds -- I know that BTC-e has a history of doing this.

edit: it appears that I may have made a mistake while on my phone. I believe the btc was actually sent to bitstamp
grtthegreat
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 02:50:22 PM

Master-P sent funds to bittrex and if someone wanted to contact them then they might be able to freeze his funds -- I know that BTC-e has a history of doing this.

How do you know that it was bittrex?
ghibly79
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

Crypto entrepreneur and consultant

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:54:30 PM

KingZee thanks for making this thread.

I will be able to start paying people back starting Friday or Saturday.

If anyone has not posted a validated proof and a repayment address please do so now. I will use this thread as a reference point to where to send funds to as they come available.

I'm still pretty unconvinced about your story, but just in case, here's my proof I sent in pm to KingZee already

http://imgur.com/a/mnT6b
grtthegreat
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 03:12:09 PM

Who do you think I am, panthers53?

What was that? It was just a normal question I asked
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 03:16:47 PM

How do you know that it was bittrex?
Who do you think I am, panthers53?

Walletexplorer.com is a pretty cool tool though Wink

This is better :

https://www.blockseer.com/addresses/3Qh2AA1FW4VjEjZ5QMx82hTuivfKep5Dj8
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 08:45:02 PM

I think it would be wise at this juncture to set up a payment plan. Go over your budget and decide how much you can afford to pay each week, then stick to that number. I think this would go a long way to convincing everyone of your positive intent here as well as make sure this is solved in a timely but realistic & reasonable time frame.
REAL-master-p

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 11:52:43 PM

I know it may not be much but I can afford to send 0.4 - 0.5 per week, maybe more on some weeks. I wish I had the money to afford to pay everyone in a shorter amount of time but I don't have that much money on me right now.

I've already went ahead and ignored all the trolls and people who are clearly only posting in these threads for the sake of entertainment. I will try to keep communication with those who had funds stolen from them by the hacker. If you haven't already provided a payment address, please post it here in this thread and contact Kingzee to add it to the OP so I can refer back to it easier.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 12:02:04 AM

I know it may not be much but I can afford to send 0.4 - 0.5 per week, 

In other words, you want to take a year to pay people back.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 12:03:51 AM

I know it may not be much but I can afford to send 0.4 - 0.5 per week, maybe more on some weeks. I wish I had the money to afford to pay everyone in a shorter amount of time but I don't have that much money on me right now.

I've already went ahead and ignored all the trolls and people who are clearly only posting in these threads for the sake of entertainment. I will try to keep communication with those who had funds stolen from them by the hacker. If you haven't already provided a payment address, please post it here in this thread and contact Kingzee to add it to the OP so I can refer back to it easier.

So you are agreeing to keep to a payment schedule of .5 BTC per week? Please be specific, and stick to that number. I think at this rate you would be better off getting a loan, because if BTC goes up you are royally fucked. In spite of your beliefs, you are actually 100% legally liable for these funds, and you could easily be held civilly liable for it meaning they could take everything you own, not to mention criminal liabilities. You might want to rethink a loan.
REAL-master-p

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 12:06:32 AM

I refuse to take out a loan for this.

I can afford 0.4 per week. I will try to pay more if money comes available from liquidating certain assets but that is the best I can do at this time.

If everyone thinks this is unacceptable then go ahead and dox me. I am already trying my best.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 12:10:12 AM

I can afford 0.4 per week. I will try to pay more if money comes available from liquidating certain assets but that is the best I can do at this time.

If everyone thinks this is unacceptable then go ahead and dox me. I am already trying my best.

I am just saying getting a loan is in your own personal best interest whether you realize it or not. That $12k could easily become $50k, then what are you going to do? Then they really will take everything you own. Don't let this relatively minor fuck up become a life mistake.
KingZee (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 452

Check your coin privilege

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 12:19:14 AM

I am just saying getting a loan is in your own personal best interest whether you realize it or not. That $12k could easily become $50k, then what are you going to do? Then they really will take everything you own. Don't let this relatively minor fuck up become a life mistake.

He's right. An amount of .4 per week makes me doubt your integrity, plus I already told you, the longer this takes, the worse for you it will become. Your personal data is bound to become public in a few weeks, some people are already looking, a lot of users on the forums have it, and many more are asking for it.

An amount of .4 every 2 days would be much more suitable, and you obviously can come up with that amount.

Beep boop beep boop
REAL-master-p

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 12:24:52 AM

He's right. An amount of .4 per week makes me doubt your integrity, plus I already told you, the longer this takes, the worse for you it will become. Your personal data is bound to become public in a few weeks, some people are already looking, a lot of users on the forums have it, and many more are asking for it.

An amount of .4 every 2 days would be much more suitable, and you obviously can come up with that amount.

Sorry, I can't. I have to eat too unfortunately.

I will obviously try to pay at a faster rate whenever it becomes possible, I just didn't want to overshoot my estimated budget for this to cause any further disappointment.

If you're unhappy about this then maybe you can ask TECSHARE for my dox and you can go ahead and take action against me. I'd like to see you try to come up with $10k+ after getting hacked just because an online community is telling you that you're liable and that you should be paying everyone out of your own pocket. I'm willing to bet the majority of the people here wouldn't give two shits and just ignore the accusations.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: