April 19, 2024, 02:52:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like the BST logos?
Yes - 22 (46.8%)
No - 25 (53.2%)
Total Voters: 47

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OFFICIAL THREAD]  (Read 13012 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 04:55:24 AM

I've been talking with the dev about ordering a gold coin. Prob going to do it next week. Waiting to see if I can get more value for my bst as price seems to have jumped a lot today.  Cheesy

Lying idiot scammer

You just made because you don't have any bst huh?  Cool

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:00:58 AM

I've been talking with the dev about ordering a gold coin. Prob going to do it next week. Waiting to see if I can get more value for my bst as price seems to have jumped a lot today.  Cheesy

Lying idiot scammer

I don't think anyone is mad (outside of this circle jerk) about not owning BST...
Gumbork

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:01:42 AM

Hello Community,

Another BitStone Store sale has been completed.

Escrow has been Released.

Escrow released.  Thank you both!

Customer received 10g Gold Bar 10% under GOLD spot price.

Hopefully customer will come in thread and show his support with some sort of review.

Anyone looking to use their BST to purchase Gold or Silver, or any items listed in BST Store...please contact us via pm or via a post in this thread.

Time will prevail, and the fact that we're truly legit with this operation will be shown...Help us get there by being a BitStone Store Customer.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

Keep it up guys. I'm still buying, I just bought about 700 bst. Moving them to stake now.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:03:11 AM

Lying idiot scammer

I don't think anyone is mad (outside of this circle jerk) about not owning BST...

Right. You just spend your time here for the fun of it then? You really must have no life then? Ok, now it makes sense.

charlieSeen

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:06:08 AM

wow, so there was 10,000 bst on the books a few weeks ago, and now there is only 7,700!!! Grin Cheesy Wink What will happen when there are no bst left on the books to buy, and the miner support slowly starts bumping the avg price?
Gumbork

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:07:43 AM

wow, so there was 10,000 bst on the books a few weeks ago, and now there is only 7,700!!! Grin Cheesy Wink What will happen when there are no bst left on the books to buy, and the miner support slowly starts bumping the avg price?

That's the reason I just bought it up to 40k satoshi. I think it will be 60k satoshi next week. I know where this is going.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:08:42 AM

Lying idiot scammer

Right. You just spend your time here for the fun of it then? You really must have no life then? Ok, now it makes sense.

Haven't spent time here in a while.  It's always been stupid.  Now it's boring too.  Just thought I'd drop in to laugh... if even one more time.
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:08:55 AM

Hello Community,

Hopefully customer will come in thread and show his support with some sort of review.

Anyone looking to use their BST to purchase Gold or Silver, or any items listed in BST Store...please contact us via pm or via a post in this thread.

Time will prevail, and the fact that we're truly legit with this operation will be shown...Help us get there by being a BitStone Store Customer.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

Keep it up guys. I'm still buying, I just bought about 700 bst. Moving them to stake now.

Was wondering who bought those. How many bst do you have?
scarsbergholden

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:12:15 AM

Lying idiot scammer

Haven't spent time here in a while.  It's always been stupid.  Now it's boring too.  Just thought I'd drop in to laugh... if even one more time.

Now that is very funny. Translation: You were looking to fud and now you can't rebuy cheap? Very funny your plan backfired on you this time. Aren't you a 8BIT COIN fan boy? Hows that shitty coin working out for you. You are the stupid one for investing all your time into that shit coin. This coin has some good potential either way you look at it.

Gumbork

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:13:36 AM

Hello Community,

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

Was wondering who bought those. How many bst do you have?

I have 8600 bst right now. Trying to get 10,000 if I can.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:16:25 AM

Lying idiot scammer

Now that is very funny. Translation: You were looking to fud and now you can't rebuy cheap? Very funny your plan backfired on you this time. Aren't you a 8BIT COIN fan boy? Hows that shitty coin working out for you. You are the stupid one for investing all your time into that shit coin. This coin has some good potential either way you look at it.

In the dirt?  Doesn't everyone know that?  I hold the biggest bag and have written it off entirely.

By your logic, wouldn't it be time for you and the rest of the Brady Bunch to move on?  Aren't you a BST fanboy?  How's that shitty coin working out for you?

scarsbergholden

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:19:58 AM

Lying idiot scammer

In the dirt?  Doesn't everyone know that?  I hold the biggest bag and have written it off entirely.

By your logic, wouldn't it be time for you and the rest of the Brady Bunch to move on?  Aren't you a BST fanboy?  How's that shitty coin working out for you?

You must be really stupid man. BST is going FUCKING GREAT for me. I mined them for 2100 sats per BST and I own a good bit and sold alot at 100k and bought a new motorcycle with BST profits. Should I post some pictures of my new bike? Oh and by the way, BST is still 20-40k sat priced, so I'm still staking and earning a great bit daily from that.

scarsbergholden

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:27:56 AM

Lying idiot scammer

You must be really stupid man. BST is going FUCKING GREAT for me. I mined them for 2100 sats per BST and I own a good bit and sold alot at 100k and bought a new motorcycle with BST profits. Should I post some pictures of my new bike? Oh and by the way, BST is still 20-40k sat priced, so I'm still staking and earning a great bit daily from that.

LOL

Yeah, that's what I thought. Piss off troll.

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:28:42 AM

Lying idiot scammer

LOL

Nom nom nom.

Thank you for giving me what I needed. 
scarsbergholden

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:31:06 AM

Lying idiot scammer

LOL

Nom nom nom.

Easy to see you're as pathetic as they come. If you're gonna troll for a living, at least be good at it dude.

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:31:52 AM

I've been talking with the dev about ordering a gold coin. Prob going to do it next week. Waiting to see if I can get more value for my bst as price seems to have jumped a lot today.  Cheesy

Lying idiot scammer

You just made because you don't have any bst huh?  Cool

Haven't spent time here in a while.  It's always been stupid.  Now it's boring too.  Just thought I'd drop in to laugh... if even one more time.

LOL

Nom nom nom.

Easy to see you're as pathetic as they come. If you're gonna troll for a living, at least be good at it dude.

U mad or something?
BitStoneDev (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

twitter.com/BitStone_Devs

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 05:32:40 AM

Hello Community,

Sorry but this is a little out of hand.

Any further patty cake patty cake, and I will be forced to remove the comments.

Hash that junk out in PM please.

Thanks,

BitStoneDev

qwep
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 04:01:45 AM

any good updates to fill me in with?  Huh Huh
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1965

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 11:57:53 AM

Jeez... a few more days and all the socks will wake up all at once again ..  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀