May 08, 2024, 02:13:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like the BST logos?
Yes - 22 (46.8%)
No - 25 (53.2%)
Total Voters: 47

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitStone (BST) -GemStones 4 Sale With BST - BTC MINERS FOR BST [OFFICIAL THREAD]  (Read 13013 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:16:33 PM

so what chain stopped too http://prntscr.com/a6qkdm

It's only 2h Smiley Look at blockchain history:

The coin is dead. Now would you please stop bumping this thread. If Keith the scamdev doesn't have the decency to edit the OP or otherwise indicate what's going on then at least let it die quietly. Thank you.

Never dies!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 03:29:26 AM

so whats gonna happen here Huh  Roll Eyes did every dump this already?

nup - not everyone ...

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bst/#!rich ...

#crysx

The LAWLZ continue. This thread is jokes  Cry

and what are you saying here? ...

i was pointing out there is STILL movement here - whether the coin is dead or not - whether the dev is here or not ... its still moving ...

and the richlist is still changing ... that means there is STILL coins being shifted ...

what is so 'lawlz' about that? ...

#crysx

kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 04:01:38 AM

Surprisingly my both addressess are holding same positions where they were in begining

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 06:41:09 AM

Surprisingly my both addressess are holding same positions where they were in begining

i just wonder why it ended up like this ...

i mean - ive read what has happened and what has transpired - but initially it was a good concept and a good setup ...

yet it all went to hell in a wicker basket ...

its understandable that if you have shaky ground then you will have an unstable building ... but im actually surprised that it didnt go the way it should have - especially IF the owner was actually supplying the goods that he was promoting ...

and with some of the larger wallets in the positions they are - it tells me there are still people that have wallets open and staking ...

strange ...

#crysx

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 07:47:35 AM

i mean - ive read what has happened and what has transpired - but initially it was a good concept and a good setup ...

its understandable that if you have shaky ground then you will have an unstable building ... but im actually surprised that it didnt go the way it should have - especially IF the owner was actually supplying the goods that he was promoting ...

and with some of the larger wallets in the positions they are - it tells me there are still people that have wallets open and staking ...

strange ...

#crysx

The person who originated this coin had too much going on with his life.

It is with much sadness that I am writing this post.  I have notified the rest of the BitStone Team that I am leaving the project.  I have made this decision for many reasons.  My true passion in crypto is Bitcoin and I have decided to leave the altcoin world and concentrate my efforts on bitcoin.

I started listing my coins on Bittrex last night and have the majority of them listed between 8,000 and 18,000 sats.  I have not "dumped" any coins and did not sell any of the coins in the 10 btc sell last night.  I will have them all listed by this evening. 

My personal life has been under scrutiny since the release of BitStone and I will limit my response.  There is a significant medical condition with someone in my family.  I made the decision to close my medical practice shortly after the diagnosis and was forced to file bankruptcy soon after.  The closing of my medical practice has allowed me to be with my family and I have no regrets about it. 

I have made some mistakes and want to apologize to the BitStone Community and the other members of the BitStone Team.  I also want to apologize to anyone that I may have harmed including but not limited to suchmoon and Paul Revere.

Sincerely,
Keith

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 07:54:01 AM

strange ...

#crysx

The person who originated this coin had too much going on with his life.

It is with much sadness that I am writing this post.  I have notified the rest of the BitStone Team that I am leaving the project.  I have made this decision for many reasons.  My true passion in crypto is Bitcoin and I have decided to leave the altcoin world and concentrate my efforts on bitcoin.

I started listing my coins on Bittrex last night and have the majority of them listed between 8,000 and 18,000 sats.  I have not "dumped" any coins and did not sell any of the coins in the 10 btc sell last night.  I will have them all listed by this evening. 

My personal life has been under scrutiny since the release of BitStone and I will limit my response.  There is a significant medical condition with someone in my family.  I made the decision to close my medical practice shortly after the diagnosis and was forced to file bankruptcy soon after.  The closing of my medical practice has allowed me to be with my family and I have no regrets about it. 

I have made some mistakes and want to apologize to the BitStone Community and the other members of the BitStone Team.  I also want to apologize to anyone that I may have harmed including but not limited to suchmoon and Paul Revere.

Sincerely,
Keith

yup - i read that earlier ...

tanx bones ...

#crysx

Braino

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:02:39 PM

i was pointing out there is STILL movement here - whether the coin is dead or not - whether the dev is here or not ... its still moving ...

and the richlist is still changing ... that means there is STILL coins being shifted ...

#crysx

I'm saying you all got taken in this big scam and the fact that people still don't see it for the cash grab it was is LAWLZ

The bagholder rich-list is all that remains.   Kiss

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 01:37:18 AM

#crysx

I'm saying you all got taken in this big scam and the fact that people still don't see it for the cash grab it was is LAWLZ

The bagholder rich-list is all that remains.   Kiss

Yep, it was a cash grab, and I got mine.  Wink I left .01 BTS in my wallet because I calculated my last transaction to dump on Bittrex wrong.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 11:23:17 AM

#crysx

The bagholder rich-list is all that remains.   Kiss

well - i think you really need to change from 'all' to 'some' - if any ...

i find that if you get into any project - then you should never get into it with more than you can afford to lose ... its the way i have always worked ...

i didnt get taken for anything at all ... im completely unscathed ... i came in to help by supporting the network with seednodes ... i still have them running now ... in fact - i changes the code in my own git - so that it uses the these seednodes instead of the 'official' ones ...

in any case - i do see where you are going with it ...

the issue with projects in general - this one included - is that it requires a lot of work and a lot of structure to make it into something worth the while for everyone involved ...

ALL threads get trolled - ALL of them ... its whether the project actually has substance that makes it worthwhile or not - so as to squash the trolling and stop it in its tracks ...

the idea itself is a good one ... though the execution of the project was what went awry - and unfortunately - the people involved were the ones responsible for its success or demise ...

in this case - its demise ...

#crysx

Icefrag

Activity: 606

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:03:02 PM

Nice buy support Smiley

I think that the dump was intentional and planned... It is difficult to keep the price at a high level when it's a lot of people who are waiting to dump. Bitstone gained such a high pump at the start, because half of the coins was held Bitstone Dev (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bst/address.dws?BM8G58DvdWpeJyvbbB5H23sLsDm7EwQEPS.htm), but half is not enough to hold such a high price...
steve321

Activity: 627

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:24:04 PM

The BitStone blockchain and bootstrap are available at CryptoChainer.com, up-to-date as of 2-29-16.
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:33:24 PM

there is warning at bittrex '' Wallet closed - blockchain broken '

what happens the true with this coins
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 03:17:44 PM

Top holders closed their wallets which cause chwin to stopped and no more pos block. I transfered my assets to bittrex and they close wallets so now coins are at bittrex wallet but not accessible. I was one of the top 10 unfortunately.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 03:21:11 PM

Not sure if you're asking a question but if you are - the answer is here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1308209.msg13707915#msg13707915

tl;dr: scam.
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 03:24:36 PM

Not sure if you're asking a question but if you are - the answer is here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1308209.msg13707915#msg13707915

tl;dr: scam.

i just make buy order but i doubted
Icefrag

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 06:17:56 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2016, 09:02:59 PM by Icefrag

BST is removed from bittrex?

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BST - Error 404

Edit:

icefrag 7:19 PM hello @bittrex-richie , are u removed BST market?
bittrex-richie
7:20
icefrag: yes... the blockchain has been broken

it's very strange ... In the last days, someone bought about 40-50k BST at a price 500 to 3500 and now the market is closed? Who have invested about 2 BTC in something that has fallen or has a fall?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 03:50:48 PM

it's very strange ... In the last days, someone bought about 40-50k BST at a price 500 to 3500 and now the market is closed? Who have invested about 2 BTC in something that has fallen or has a fall?

Really? Someone dumped their last coins before turning the last nodes off.

Your coin's information has been added to Crypto Database, if it is missing information or some information is incorrect please let me know.

Your coin could be listed on the index page of Crypto Database. Vote for it here, http://cryptodatabase.net/coins.php?cat=B

It should be marked as failed.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 06:15:15 PM

Your coin's information has been added to Crypto Database, if it is missing information or some information is incorrect please let me know.

Your coin could be listed on the index page of Crypto Database. Vote for it here, http://cryptodatabase.net/coins.php?cat=B

It should be marked as failed.

The coin still has a block explorer and is traded on an exchange so it still has resources for the coin. If the explorer and exchange discontinue services for BST in the future then it can be marked as Failed in the database.

There's 4 classifications for coins in the database. N/A, Successful (Resourceful), Country/location, and Failed.

N/A means it has some resources for the coin but not all that is gathered on the site. (No background color)
Success/Resourceful means the coin has resources for each thing recorded and isn't missing anything. (Green background color)
Country/Location means it is designed/designated for a specific country/state/city/land/etc. (Blue background color)
Failed means that little to no information is available for that coin. (Redish background color)
Icefrag

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 02:59:28 AM

Really? Someone dumped their last coins before turning the last nodes off.

Dumped? Someone bought all sell orders up to 3500 Smiley

BST still have about ~6 nodes, but unfortunately even I lose faith in the future of this coin...
crypto-trade.net

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:17:31 AM

We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1604225.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: