Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 02:26:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FUNDED! - BTCJAM - Small Short Term Matched Reinvestment Loan  (Read 899 times)
scrybe (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 06:06:28 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2012, 02:34:51 AM by scrybe

Edit:
This Loan was Funded and activated, Thanks!

Original text:

I've decided I want to support BTCJam in a small way, so I'm investing 1.5BTC in small loans nearing the 70% funding limit.
I'm also looking for others who wish to match my participation by loaning a total of 1BTC or more to me to invest similarly.
I will hold 1.5BTC in reserve in my public personal account (see vanity address) and will use it to repay the loan if needed.
Because of this assurance I'm only offering 1% interest, but the term is only 30 days if you are willing to bet on a sure thing.

This loan will be used to re-invest in the top loans nearing completion on BTCJam. I will be matching this loan 1:1 with my own funds as well as holding a 100% reserve in a private wallet to repay this loan in the event that any investments default.

100% Guaranteed I will pay this back*
*(unless BTCJam prevents it by closing or other disaster such as the Mayan Apocalypse, in which case I will make an effort to repay through the bitcointalk forums)

If you like the idea an want to fund my loan, please help: https://btcjam.com/listings/956

"...as simple as possible, but no simpler" -AE
BTC/TRC/FRC: 1ScrybeSNcjqgpPeYNgvdxANArqoC6i5u Ripple:rf9gutfmGB8CH39W2PCeRbLWMKRauYyVfx LTC:LadmiD6tXq7gFZvMibhFUZegUHKXgbu1Gb
hamdi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 06:24:29 PM

gotta check this btcjam site now finally... never understood how i can safely invest to anonymous user.
scrybe (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 06:57:08 PM

gotta check this btcjam site now finally... never understood how i can safely invest to anonymous user.
^---exactly why I'm keeping it small.

It does link to otc and bitcointalk for a bit of community trust, and they have their own verification procedures for ID and such.

BTC/TRC/FRC: 1ScrybeSNcjqgpPeYNgvdxANArqoC6i5u Ripple:rf9gutfmGB8CH39W2PCeRbLWMKRauYyVfx LTC:LadmiD6tXq7gFZvMibhFUZegUHKXgbu1Gb
scrybe (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 08:22:36 PM

What happens if your "loan picking" radar is off and you lose all the funds how will repay the loan?

The 1.5 BTC I'm holding in deposit on my public address will be used to repay the loan.

Note, this loan is for less than 1.5BTC in TOTAL, so I'm effectively posting a 100% bond publicly.

scrybe (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 02:36:00 AM

Funded and Activated.

The BTCJam guys have done a good job with the payout management as well as the payback calendar and tools.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: