Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:05:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple Crypto Gaming. [FOR SALE]  (Read 2086 times)
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:59:35 AM

Just shoot you pm with my mp username i am also interested to test this new game.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 06:02:50 AM

Nothing appear into game history as i have played few hands there but hard to see previous game result there, is that some kind of bug or it is not working there?

huskypower2015 (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 06:03:37 AM

Nothing appear into game history as i have played few hands there but hard to see previous game result there, is that some kind of bug or it is not working there?
The history is not live. Refresh the entire site. It should appear.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 08:19:25 AM

Gave the game a try just now with 2 bits. First result 10h, redrew and got 9s (2->4 bits)! Smiley.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
huskypower2015 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:04:23 PM

Gave the game a try just now with 2 bits. First result 10h, redrew and got 9s (2->4 bits)! Smiley.
Nice!
huskypower2015 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:06:31 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2016, 05:17:01 AM by huskypower2015

Attention:

You should be able to bet ANY amount now!

Happy winning.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 04:28:55 AM

SO there is no faucet to try your game? And what I wanna ask is how much pack that you used? If there is one pack the chance of getting ace is 4/52 and the chance is lower than 0.1% it is like hitting jackpot as I can say and I am sure it is a bit hard. And others number dont have any payout right so it is bad games as I know
The game should be programmed for 8 decks. I will verify with my dev team to make sure otherwise.

Currently, there is no faucet. We are working on adding new features later, like a faucet.

Your math is off.

Chance to draw any ace is 4/53, which comes out to be 7.54 percent...far from 'jackpot' status.
Chance to draw the ace of spades is 1 /53 which is close than 1 percent...1.88 percent to be exact.
You also forget that you can win on getting any spaded card which adds an extra bit to your bankroll. Not exactly a money vacuum.

The HE on a draw is 1.9 percent.
The HE on a redraw is 1.7 percent.

It is cheaper to redraw than it is to draw. Staying on a losing hand affords no extra benefit.

These odds were presented by my dev team:

https://www.moneypot.com/bets/2146440
https://www.moneypot.com/bets/2146472

yeah I miscalculate somtimes. So 7% is pretty low to get that ace thing. How much is the payment for other spade? But if all spade is include that means you got only around 25% to be winning and it is pretty bad too. It is like Spade: 3 others kinds and that is hard as I can say. Btw may be some freebies and let me try it. My id is erza and btw there is no chat box? This will be boring keep on playing without having any interaction with other players

Sending you 500 bits to try the game out.

Yeah, I have no chatbox. Being so small there would possibly be no others there. In the future we will add this. Just like a faucet and a reward system. These things are coming.

I just tried your site out. anyway there is no double your bet or divide bet? And you just stop the game in 2 match if you lose both of it so you will lose everything? I can't keep redraw it? I think your site is too simple and dont really have anything implement on it

Why I can't keep continue to play? It said that not enough bit to wagered? I have 1k bit there
Eddited
Thanks for informing me of the 1000 bit limit. Will look into it.

You can double your bet! If you bet 10 bits and lose on a draw, you place your cursor over the betbox and change the value of the wager.

Yes, if you lose the draw and redraw, you lose both wagers.

No, you cannot keep redrawing. That would give the player an obvious advantage! MP would not accept the wager.

Try withdrawing some bits. Maybe take out 500 and place it in your MP wallet for the time being. That should free you up to play!

So you wont increase the size but ask me to withdraw 500bit and then continue with other 500? You cant even make this site bigger if you limit your balance like I get it and this game dont give us any advantage to win?
Is this a joke?
I dont know if there are many people will play at your site
huskypower2015 (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 05:07:50 AM

SO there is no faucet to try your game? And what I wanna ask is how much pack that you used? If there is one pack the chance of getting ace is 4/52 and the chance is lower than 0.1% it is like hitting jackpot as I can say and I am sure it is a bit hard. And others number dont have any payout right so it is bad games as I know
The game should be programmed for 8 decks. I will verify with my dev team to make sure otherwise.

Currently, there is no faucet. We are working on adding new features later, like a faucet.

Your math is off.

Chance to draw any ace is 4/53, which comes out to be 7.54 percent...far from 'jackpot' status.
Chance to draw the ace of spades is 1 /53 which is close than 1 percent...1.88 percent to be exact.
You also forget that you can win on getting any spaded card which adds an extra bit to your bankroll. Not exactly a money vacuum.

The HE on a draw is 1.9 percent.
The HE on a redraw is 1.7 percent.

It is cheaper to redraw than it is to draw. Staying on a losing hand affords no extra benefit.

These odds were presented by my dev team:

https://www.moneypot.com/bets/2146440
https://www.moneypot.com/bets/2146472

yeah I miscalculate somtimes. So 7% is pretty low to get that ace thing. How much is the payment for other spade? But if all spade is include that means you got only around 25% to be winning and it is pretty bad too. It is like Spade: 3 others kinds and that is hard as I can say. Btw may be some freebies and let me try it. My id is erza and btw there is no chat box? This will be boring keep on playing without having any interaction with other players

Sending you 500 bits to try the game out.

Yeah, I have no chatbox. Being so small there would possibly be no others there. In the future we will add this. Just like a faucet and a reward system. These things are coming.

I just tried your site out. anyway there is no double your bet or divide bet? And you just stop the game in 2 match if you lose both of it so you will lose everything? I can't keep redraw it? I think your site is too simple and dont really have anything implement on it

Why I can't keep continue to play? It said that not enough bit to wagered? I have 1k bit there
Eddited
Thanks for informing me of the 1000 bit limit. Will look into it.

You can double your bet! If you bet 10 bits and lose on a draw, you place your cursor over the betbox and change the value of the wager.

Yes, if you lose the draw and redraw, you lose both wagers.

No, you cannot keep redrawing. That would give the player an obvious advantage! MP would not accept the wager.

Try withdrawing some bits. Maybe take out 500 and place it in your MP wallet for the time being. That should free you up to play!

So you wont increase the size but ask me to withdraw 500bit and then continue with other 500? You cant even make this site bigger if you limit your balance like I get it and this game dont give us any advantage to win?
Is this a joke?
I dont know if there are many people will play at your site

The bet limit has been raised.

I think you are confusing advantage for winning a hand versus advantage playing where the player has an edge. If the player has an edge, MoneyPot will not accept the bet. All bets have a house edge.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 07:41:33 PM

I have tried out the game with the 500 bits husky gave me.
The game is simple, yet fun and I enjoyed gambling on his site.
(I lost it all though  Wink)
Thanks for the fun, may gamble there in the future.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 07:48:48 PM

JPR, that is not at all what the message implies.

App Owners DO NOT have the ability to steal your coins once deposited.  

Furthermore, they DO NOT have any possession at all to coins that are deposited.  

The warning has more to do with the fact that MoneyPot is not responsible for actions placed within the site itself.  Moneypot can not control which actions are placed or verify that the site will do what they state they are going to do.

As for ownership of the funds themselves, they will always be on MoneyPot side.  Even if the site disappears, you are still able to withdraw your coins back to Moneypot through their app page in MoneyPot.

Actually, I believe you are wrong there.

App owners can control* a player's balance in the app. As it clearly states Any money you deposit into the app gives it full control over that balance.

*tip or bet or whatever.

Edit: From FAQ.
What does it mean to deposit money into an app? What is my app balance?
To keep applications firewalled from your Moneypot wallet, Moneypot requires you to "deposit" bitcoin into an app before you can use/spend it at that app. If you have 1,000 bits deposited in an app, then the app only has access to those 1,000 bits. When you're done with an app, simply withdraw the app balance back into your Moneypot wallet. Alternatively, you can simply disable an app which will prevent that app from accessing the funds you're deposited in it. You can always re-enable the app in the future.

You only want to deposit money into apps that you trust. However, even if you trust an app's owners, you still want to minimize the amount of money you have deposited into apps. Imagine if an attacker breaches an app's database or finds an exploit that gives them access to your balance at that app. Or imagine if the app owner left their app's database password on a post-it-note near their computer and their roommate gained access to their server. Moneypot has no control over these scenarios, but you have control over the amount of bitcoin you risk at an app.

The point is that you need to remain vigilant about limiting the amount of risk you expose your money to. Since apps are created and managed by users, Moneypot cannot guarantee that apps are written securely. In other words, Moneypot does not know if an app has any security holes or not that, for example, would allow an attacker to spend your balance with that app. Moneypot does not know if an app owner has their database password sitting out on their desk.

Understanding these risks is crucial.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 12:35:45 PM

JPR, that is not at all what the message implies.

App Owners DO NOT have the ability to steal your coins once deposited.  

Furthermore, they DO NOT have any possession at all to coins that are deposited.  

The warning has more to do with the fact that MoneyPot is not responsible for actions placed within the site itself.  Moneypot can not control which actions are placed or verify that the site will do what they state they are going to do.

As for ownership of the funds themselves, they will always be on MoneyPot side.  Even if the site disappears, you are still able to withdraw your coins back to Moneypot through their app page in MoneyPot.

Actually, I believe you are wrong there.

App owners can control* a player's balance in the app. As it clearly states Any money you deposit into the app gives it full control over that balance.

*tip or bet or whatever.

Thank You very much for confirming what I understood. Ryan explained it a few times. But now I am a bit confused as dogedigital is telling us that we are wrong. It would be nice if someone from moneypot.com beside dogedigital could explain us if app owners can steal the deposited coins or not?

This gives me the chance to mention that it is very sad that app owners have no place to discuss important stuff with the new team. Slack was a perfect place for us with the old moneypot owner. Yes I know I repeat myself

Husky sorry that I had to mention it in your thread and if you want me to delete it I will do it. But as you are an app owner it could be also good for you.

Best Of luck for your interesting game

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 12:58:24 PM

Something was wrong while I was playing. I claim the faucets, then I pressed play on the game, it showed that "progression circle" and it never got out of there and I saw no cards. I pressed played on the top menu, next to the login etc, and I saw that my balanced had increased by 10 credits.

I kept trying but I always had to do that, so I never saw the game working, and I only knew if I won or lost by "refreshing" my balance when I pressed play on the top menu.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 03:52:13 PM

There's a difference between having possession of the coins (which app owners do not) and having access to it through interactions.

When one makes a deposit from Moneypot to an app page, the coins are still on Moneypot's side.  They are not in the App owner's hands.  In this sense, they are not able to simply *steal* the funds that are deposited.

This however, does not mean that you only have to trust MoneyPot.  This warning is in effect, because there are actions that can be made on the app owners side that can be used to ultimately move these funds to their side through malicious or deceptive coding.  In this sense, they could move your funds from the app page into their own hands.  This of course would lead to blacklisting and we'd do all we could to stop them from moving the coins out but there is always the risk that it could happen.

This is why I believe it is best to only deposit into an app what you plan to directly play with and then once finished to always cash out back to the MoneyPot side.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 04:19:45 PM

There's a difference between having possession of the coins (which app owners do not) and having access to it through interactions.

When one makes a deposit from Moneypot to an app page, the coins are still on Moneypot's side.  They are not in the App owner's hands.  In this sense, they are not able to simply *steal* the funds that are deposited.

This however, does not mean that you only have to trust MoneyPot.  This warning is in effect, because there are actions that can be made on the app owners side that can be used to ultimately move these funds to their side through malicious or deceptive coding.  In this sense, they could move your funds from the app page into their own hands.  This of course would lead to blacklisting and we'd do all we could to stop them from moving the coins out but there is always the risk that it could happen.

This is why I believe it is best to only deposit into an app what you plan to directly play with and then once finished to always cash out back to the MoneyPot side.

@dogedigital

thank you very much for this clarification. would be worth to stick it somewhere on the MP website so players and app owners will see it.

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
MasoVa

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:07:57 PM

thank you i get free bits to try this game
but i found the games not interested too simple
and the bet not real time but i know this is a simple crypto gaming
as far as i know not any problem at there Smiley
huskypower2015 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:48:04 PM

Something was wrong while I was playing. I claim the faucets, then I pressed play on the game, it showed that "progression circle" and it never got out of there and I saw no cards. I pressed played on the top menu, next to the login etc, and I saw that my balanced had increased by 10 credits.

I kept trying but I always had to do that, so I never saw the game working, and I only knew if I won or lost by "refreshing" my balance when I pressed play on the top menu.
We are still working out the wrinkles.

Sorry about the faucet. Should be fixed asap.
huskypower2015 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:49:19 PM

thank you i get free bits to try this game
but i found the games not interested too simple
and the bet not real time but i know this is a simple crypto gaming
as far as i know not any problem at there Smiley
Thanks for trying the game out! Appreciate your input.

Hopefully, we will come out with a game you will find riveting!

Good luck!
huskypower2015 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 08:09:12 PM

Update:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1308453.0
Tavos

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 01:48:46 AM

Faucet system might be broken. My first time using the faucet and it said I got 33 bits from last claim. Checked my balance and I still had 0 bits.

huskypower2015 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 02:11:30 AM

Faucet system might be broken. My first time using the faucet and it said I got 33 bits from last claim. Checked my balance and I still had 0 bits.
Thanks! Will work on that tonight.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: