Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:44:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Minute-btc anybody use them and profited?  (Read 3153 times)
Lionidas (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 01:08:10 AM

I just heard about them and want to know information about them if anyone has any answers to my questions:
-when did they start
-who is the owner
-has anyone received a profit from them
-are they a reliable site to invest into
-do you see them turning scam anytime soon, like on the first day of the new year(am I predicting that?)

Any thoughts on this site would b welcomed as I have searched this forum and have not found any mentioned of them except just to say they use them from 2 members.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icaruz

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 02:44:20 AM

I just heard about them and want to know information about them if anyone has any answers to my questions:
-when did they start
-who is the owner
-do you see them turning scam anytime soon, like on the first day of the new year(am I predicting that?)

Any thoughts on this site would b welcomed as I have searched this forum and have not found any mentioned of them except just to say they use them from 2 members.
all those double your btc site will end into scam. you can make profit from it as long as you know when it will collapse..

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 03:04:06 AM

-when did they start
-who is the owner

all those double your btc site will end into scam. you can make profit from it as long as you know when it will collapse..
This doesn't look like a doubler site. It is an investor site with low interest accuring so it is bound to last, so essentially it will payout to all. Just the only question would be for how long until it folds as OP is asking.

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 03:23:46 AM

This doesn't look like a doubler site. It is an investor site with low interest accuring so it is bound to last, so essentially it will payout to all. Just the only question would be for how long until it folds as OP is asking.
This is a hyip and we all know hyip are only for 2-3 months with whatever return they promise to give. It is more unprofitable if their interest is low because it will take more time for you to even get you ROI back.

Cereberus
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:16:10 AM

This is a hyip and we all know hyip are only for 2-3 months with whatever return they promise to give. It is more unprofitable if their interest is low because it will take more time for you to even get you ROI back.
I would calculate 40 days to get your investment back 100% and then get your investment out too @ the 5% they charge to withdraw it. So is it a solid thing to put anything in it?

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
Maskedman

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:20:50 AM

-when did they start
-who is the owner

Ponzi scam. Please do stay away Wink
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 08:43:27 AM

do you see them turning scam anytime soon? the answer to this is YES.
For other information about the website, kindly check whois.

karakhan

Activity: 274

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:51:03 PM

scam just stay away

▄██▄ ▄██▄ ██████ ██████ █████████████▄▄ ▀██▀ ██████ ▀██▀ ████████████████ ██████ █████ ▀▀██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ █████████████ ▄██████████ ▄██████████▄ ██████ █████ ▄███████▄ ██████ ██████ ▄█████████ ██████ ▄▄█████ ██████ █████████████ ▄███████████ ███████████████ ██████ ████████▀▀██████ ██████ ██████ ██████████ █████████████████ ██████ ██████ ██████▀▀ █████▀ ▀████ ██████ ██████▀ ▀█████ ██████ ██████ █████▀ ███████████████████ ██████ ██████ ██████ █████▀ ▀████ ██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ ██████▄▄ █████ ▀▀█████ ██████ ██████ ██████ █████ ████ ██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ ▀█████████▄ █████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ █████▄ ▄████ ██████ ██████ █████ ██████ ██████ ▀▀███████ █████ ▄▄██████ ██████ ██████▄ ██████▄▄ █████▄ ▄████ ██████ ██████ █████ ▐██████▄ ▄███████ ▄█████ ██████████████████████ ██████ ▐██████████ █████████████ ███████████████ ██████ ██████ █████ ▐████████████████ ███████████ ███████████████████▀▀ ██████ ▀██████▀ ▀▀████████▀ ▀██████████▀ ██████ ██████ █████ ▀▀██████▀ █████ ▀▀██████▀ ████████ ████ ████ ▄ ▄▄████████████▄▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀▀ ██ ▀▀███▄▄████▀█▀ ▄██▀ ██ ▀████▀ ▄██▀ ▀██▄ ▐██ ███ ███ ██▌ ▐██ ████████████▄ ██▌ ██▌ ███ ▀██▄ ▐██ ▐██ ███ ██ ██▌ ██▌ ███ ▄██▀ ▐██ ██████ ██████████▀ ██████ ██▌ ███ ▀██▄ ▐██ ▐██ ███ ██ ██▌ ██▌ ███ ▄███ ▐██ ▐██ █████████████▀ ██▌ ▐██ ███ ███ ██▌ ▀██▄ ▄██▀ ▀██▄ ██ ▄██▀ ▀███▄▄ ██ ▄▄███▀ ▀▀████████████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀BITCOIN PAYMENTS IN 2 SECONDS CUTTING EDGE PAYMENT PROCESSING █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ FACEBOOK TWITTER TELEGRAM MEDIUM
Close
View Signature Code
Lionidas (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:53:41 PM

What do you see on whois that sticks out to you that flags them as running soon?
noel57

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 08:31:03 PM

What do you see on whois that sticks out to you that flags them as running soon?
I did not check them out on whois but the word ponzi means quick or short but profitable life.

Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 09:07:04 PM

Yes I have, it has been around for a long time and it has been very stable, no api issues or withdrawal issues ever since I have started using it.  Its still advertised on tons of faucet websites so I have a feeling it could have another few weeks to a month before it collapses. 
noel57

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 09:35:28 PM

Yes I have, it has been around for a long time and it has been very stable, no api issues or withdrawal issues ever since I have started using it.  Its still advertised on tons of faucet websites so I have a feeling it could have another few weeks to a month before it collapses. 
Congratulations for finding a stable ponzi program however the longer the running days of ponzi the closer to its collapsing.

Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 12:18:22 AM

Congratulations for finding a stable ponzi program however the longer the running days of ponzi the closer to its collapsing.

Yeah thats why I mentioned it probably has a month left at max, still if you got when it first launched you would have profited big time especially if you compounded your interest.
Cereberus
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 03:56:16 AM

Yeah thats why I mentioned it probably has a month left at max, still if you got when it first launched you would have profited big time especially if you compounded your interest.
Care to post some of your stats?
How much have you put in an how much have you profited. did you get in early?
What strategy if any did you use for this compound interest they have on there?

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
noel57

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 07:20:32 AM

@ Cereberus that information is not actually needed now unless for educational purpose because you might not be lucky with them right now but kindly decide on your own.

Lionidas (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 07:33:10 AM

@ Cereberus that information is not actually needed now unless for educational purpose because you might not be lucky with them right now but kindly decide on your own.
I would like to know that information too. For educational purposes as you say.  Wink
I did not check them out on whois but the word ponzi means quick or short but profitable life.
I know what ponzi is and it is short only if you get in on time is it ever profitable.
noel57

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 07:50:13 AM

I would like to know that information too. For educational purposes as you say.  Wink
I know what ponzi is and it is short only if you get in on time is it ever profitable.
I agreed with you but how do we actually know those programs that will pay and those that will not pay, i think that is the real problem.

Lionidas (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 03:59:40 PM

I would say that is the risk in playing the game of ponzis.  Cheesy
There are hyip monitor sites but I have not seen (looked Tongue) it on their lists.
Steve_Tou

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 06:34:31 PM

Stay away from them... if not you will worry this and that everyday.
If you really want to invest so much, invest the amount you can afford to lose.
I don't recommend it though, cause I rather give my 50 cents or a dollar to needy rather to scammer..

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
Lionidas (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 08:44:33 AM

Well it is running on 3 months now so it is bound to close down and run anytime now from what you are saying, right?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: