Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:55:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need a JSON parser in java (0.01 BTC)  (Read 476 times)
Spider-Carnage (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 02:22:42 AM

Title says it all. I'm allowed to import the JSON thing parser, I just dont have enough time to learn . I can pay 0.01 BTC for it. A little spanish would help, but the JSON segments of the project are quite clear, I think it would be easy to do, given you know what you're doing.

You can download it and take a good look at it. Here:
https://mega.nz/#fm/UtEwjTSY

I would need it within three hour's time I publish this. Trusted list escrow of your choice, I pay the fees.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spider-Carnage (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 02:25:22 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2015, 02:36:25 AM by Spider-Carnage

JSON segments in pages 7 to 11 in the PDF.

Well, now that I look at it, I would need 4 different parsing functions. I'm open to offers with different price.
Spider-Carnage (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 02:45:01 AM

Could not you upload the file somewhere else?, Mega asks me to create an account (and I do not want). Besides that, are you looking to make a deal with someone or is this some sort of "he who sends me the code first wins"?

I speak Spanish (you can check by yourself, I have posted in the Spanish section + wrote a small text in Spanish for someone here) and have knowledge in Java (not my best language -my "everyday language" is python-, but have used it both at University and later at work).

Let me know.

I'm looking to make a deal with someone. First person to agree gets commissioned, I guess. What file sharing service do you think best? As far as I know, they all ask for an account. Alternatively, is there a file sharing service convenient to you?
Spider-Carnage (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 03:16:04 AM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gugwnebi1blkqa6/2015_project.pdf?dl=0

I got functions set up to register those things in my database, I'm working on the UI... I just need to get the info in that JSON format.
Spider-Carnage (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:03:05 AM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gugwnebi1blkqa6/2015_project.pdf?dl=0

I got functions set up to register those things in my database, I'm working on the UI... I just need to get the info in that JSON format.

OK. What do you need the functions to return? (what data structure are you using or would be suitable for what you are doing?). Or can I return whatever data structure I find convenient after parsing the JSON?

It would be really awesome if you could return an array of strings per object. Making them independent of the "parent object". But for "curso", copy over the "codigo de carrera" from the parent object.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: