Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:09:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newtown Shooting - How it will unfold  (Read 4653 times)
Rudd-O

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2012, 10:28:21 PM

So, he thinks it's not fault of (suffering) parents in USA or Pakistan that drones are raining down and killing innocent people but than
sentence later he starts accusing those same parents for badly treating their children and making them perfect slaves of the system,
which will inevitably rain down more drones - or worse - in the future?

Wow.  I don't know how you could possibly interpret the video in that way.  But I'm pretty sure that's not correct.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rudd-O

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2012, 10:35:15 PM

Belive it or not, everyone get what they deserve. That is how this Universe works.

Your superstitions aren't very convincing, because observable reality kind of smashes them.

I am now convinced that you can't actually think very well -- preferring to believe false stuff that comforts you -- so I won't be interacting with you anymore.  Welcome to my ignore list.  I hope you enjoy your stay.
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2012, 11:03:21 PM

So, he thinks it's not fault of suffering parents in USA or Pakistan that drones are raining down and killing people?

Well, the US parents have a little bit more culpability, but it sure as hell isn't the poor Pakistani woman's fault that her babies got blown up while collecting dung on the side of the road.

Belive it or not, everyone get what they deserve.

Blaming the victim no more works for a drone strike on an innocent child than it does for rape.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2012, 11:03:41 PM

If you want to stop violent crime, just summarily execute anyone found in possession of arms. This approach has proven effectiveness.

This has never worked no such evidence exists.   

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
Rudd-O

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2012, 11:09:25 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2012, 11:24:57 PM by Rudd-O

So, he thinks it's not fault of suffering parents in USA or Pakistan that drones are raining down and killing people?

Well, the US parents have a little bit more culpability, but it sure as hell isn't the poor Pakistani woman's fault that her babies got blown up while collecting dung on the side of the road.

Blaming the victim no more works for a drone strike on an innocent child than it does for rape.

"The victim is to blame" is what evil people (rapists, murderers, supporters of murderous democide, supporters of organized thieves) tell themselves, so they don't feel like the shitheads they really are.

Instead of trying to persuade evil people -- like your interlocutor -- to realize that they are evil, I actually prefer to spend my time analyzing what sorts of mental / physical / sexual abuse lead people to become evil in that way.

Think about it: a person must be have been subject to a years-long, very prolonged and intense campaign of abuse-originated stress, to conclude that innocent children who got bombed "got what they deserve".  How many times was he beaten / yelled / punished / suppressed, and then told that his victimization was "his own damn fault"?  Probably quite a few times, enough so that his frontal neocortex was utterly ruined, now malfunctioning in this spectacularly catastrophic way.

Really, you're witnessing an extraordinary case of Stockholm Syndrome, dialed all the way up to 11.  Not unlike a squashed bug, his dysfunctional brain is hobbling him through his life, and you get to study this psychotic malfunction up close, even interact with it.  You get to learn exactly what mechanisms he uses to deny and distort reality, what things he says (ostensibly to you, but really to himself) in order to actively suppress his own conscious mental processing of facts.

Take the example of him telling you that "firebombed children deserved it, and you can't say otherwise, because there's no way you could possibly know everything".  Think about it: if you stabbed him in the eye, and you then told him "it's your fault" and "don't argue with me because you don't know everything", he will likely yell that you're crazy...  but he has no problem with himself making this very same irrational "argument" to excuse / apologize / minimize much, much worse evils.  What do we call this behavior of his?  Is this a symptom of a spectacular case of localized schizophrenia?

Of course, the problem is that lots and lots of people actually do behave in exactly this mentally disturbed way (didn't, like, 20% of people just vote to re-empower the murderer who orders firebombing of children?).  That's why this is a social problem that warrants study.  As long as millions and millions of potentially dangerous (but rather cowardly) brain-damaged political schizophrenics chip in with their implicit or explicit support for empowering mass murderers, this will continue to be a problem of enormous social significance.

Of course, I can't have pity for an anti-social monster who says that bombed children "got what they deserve", but I can try to understand the source of that monstrosity.  Explaining is not condoning.
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2012, 11:40:22 PM

That is true only once you delusion yourself into knowing who's the victim and who's not. Are you really sure you know everything?

I have a suggestion for you people = get out of the society for a while, like 6 months. Right now, nothing seems to be clear to you.
Your situation is so bad that you even belive, like your belowed confused master in video, that babies have no ties to past. Wohoho!
You can't even use the word "delusion" correctly. You sound like another pseudo intellectual like dank.

I have a suggestion for you = get out of the society for a while, like forever. Right now, nothing seems to be clear to you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 12:35:04 AM

The conspiracy community will link the shooter with military or intelligence agency connections via family members or co-workers.

Some big celebrity will make a stink about the need for more gun control.

I've noticed an increase in gun control advocacy around the web over the past six months. We know these ebbs and flows of the hive-mind are directed from above.

I'm just going to throw this one out here I guess..   

EVENT was a DRILL. No children are dead. Stop believing these lies produced by the Greenberg family who just so happens to live close by on Flower Farm ln. You will see the business Hoffman contracting is registered to Tony Greenbergs Home at #12 Flower Farm ln. Look in that direction for clues to who is behind the scenes pulling the strings.

http://www.wellaware1.com/fairfield.htm

Haole

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 01:05:12 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2012, 01:24:54 AM by Haole

Two "shooters" reported running in front of school and fleeing in rental vehicles with Jersey plates - EHS recording

http://www.chron.com/newtownshooting/item/First-responders-at-Newtown-shooting-13549.php

Multiple shooters reported by multiple witnesses, all dead killed with multiple rifle rounds/wounds says medical examiner, Lanza found dead inside school with two handguns and no rifle, rifle later found in back seat of his car...

I'm sure those who feel most comfortable in believing that an autistic 20 year old pulled this off alone will most likely engineer suitable explanations of the above that gel favorably with their particular perceptions of their realities.

For the rest of us we'll probably never know the truth.

Oh and how about Obama's fake crying on TV, going for an Oscar to put beside his "peace prize" as he reinforces the emotional programming for gun control...  The whole thing is disgusting.

"The future isn't what it used to be." - Yogi Berra
evolve

Activity: 700

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 02:37:46 AM

Goddamnit.

Not three pages in, and already the fucking conspiracy theory bullshit starts. Fuck I hate this forum sometimes.
Haole

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 02:53:20 AM

Goddamnit.

Not three pages in, and already the fucking conspiracy theory bullshit starts. Fuck I hate this forum sometimes.

As opposed to the MSM programming and force-feeding the multitudes of useful idiots a story that makes no sense whatsoever bullshit?   

Sorry to try to interject actual facts and evidence inconsistent with said bullshit into some people's fantasy world. 

evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 03:42:06 AM

Yup. The aliens did it, it was a false flag operation by the illuminati to appease the reptilian overlords. But now that you've figured it out, they are going to send black helicopters to wipe your mind since you alone have uncovered the great conspiracy. Better get that tin foil hat on and make your escape!!!!

*sigh*

I'm getting déjà vu of the Aurora shooting thread.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2012, 04:51:23 AM

Isn't it more comforting to think that a group you already know to be a) evil and b) capable of pulling off false flag events would fake a shooting so as to steal your guns, than to countenance the thought that a seemingly normal human being snapped and murdered more than a dozen 5- and 6-year-old kids?

Sometimes it's nicer underneath the tinfoil than out in the cold, harsh light of reality.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
evolve

daytrader/superhero

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 07:15:15 AM

Isn't it more comforting to think that a group you already know to be a) evil and b) capable of pulling off false flag events would fake a shooting so as to steal your guns, than to countenance the thought that a seemingly normal human being snapped and murdered more than a dozen 5- and 6-year-old kids?

Sometimes it's nicer underneath the tinfoil than out in the cold, harsh light of reality.

Truth.
Haole

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 09:11:28 PM

There are so many inconsistencies in this fiasco that are well documented now and being discussed, especially considering the "official story" is changing every hour, that you simply look foolish proclaiming that you know the truth that a 20 year old autistic kid pulled all this off on his own.

I'm not claiming to know what happened, only claiming that it did not happen the way the TV is telling you.  Not even close.

If you feel better believing what our cultural and behavioral master the TV tells you though, that makes it so much simpler than actually having to think critically or be open-minded.   

Un-fucking-believable. 

myrkul

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2012, 09:21:29 PM

I'm not claiming to know what happened, only claiming that it did not happen the way the TV is telling you.  Not even close. 

I think it's fair to say that almost nothing happens exactly the way they tell it on TV. That doesn't mean they're covering up a conspiracy, they're just shitty reporters, most times.

FirstAscent

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 09:24:51 PM

Un-fucking-believable. 

Let me guess. You also subscribe to the following theories:

- We sheep don't know the truth about Aurora
- Man didn't land on the Moon
- Aliens are at Area 51
- Controlled demolition dropped the World Trade Center towers
Haole

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 09:31:23 PM

Un-fucking-believable.  

- Aliens are at Area 51

You forgot "- Ignore lists are a great place for jerk-offs."

Welcome to all new inductees!

FirstAscent

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 09:33:09 PM

Un-fucking-believable. 

- Aliens are at Area 51

You forgot "Ignore lists are a great place for jerk-offs."

Welcome

I've been ignored by you? Does that mean that I hit the nail on the head with regard to my guesses? Anyway, I don't really mind if you ignore me.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2012, 09:36:30 PM

Ahh good ol' WTC always a good way to make use of such an obvious trolling opportunity.  Cheesy
FirstAscent

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 09:38:00 PM

Do you fucking know how many other concrete buildings in all recorded history, even those that were much more damaged, crumbled down
upon airplane or other vehicles impacts, or fires?

NONE, you idiot!

Do you know how many other high rise buildings have been hit by jet airliners loaded with 100,000 to 200,000 pounds of jet fuel with ten to twenty floors above the impact point which are still standing?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: