Bitcoin Forum
September 02, 2024, 09:25:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 1oz Gold Austrian Philharmonic Coin - "BuyItNow" 132BTC Shipped - 10 avail  (Read 676 times)
casascius (OP)
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1140

The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2012, 09:37:12 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2012, 12:33:39 AM by casascius

EDIT: Offer is no longer valid due to expiration.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

December 14, 2012.

I, Mike Caldwell, hereby offer to sell ten (10) one-ounce Austrian Philharmonic gold coins as described below,
for 132 Bitcoins each per coin, which includes fully insured Registered Mail shipping to any US address.
The coins can be bought in increments of a single coin - in other words, you do not have to buy all ten.

The 1 ounce Austrian Philharmonic gold coins for sale are brand new in an unopened mint tube of 10.
If a single buyer purchases all ten coins, they will be shipped in the original unopened mint tube.
More about the coin: http://www.monex.com/prods/gold_vienna.html
I certify that these coins were acquired through a reputable precious metals dealer.

The Bitcoin address for this transaction is: 1TScR44GaFABwZJLkY2zhhvy4ePpKSK3q
See activity: http://blockchain.info/address/1TScR44GaFABwZJLkY2zhhvy4ePpKSK3q
As long as this address has fewer than 1320 Bitcoins sent to it, my offer is valid and unclaimed.

To accept this offer, send bitcoins in an even multiple of 132 bitcoins, but first:

1. Please check the address to ensure that the offer has not already been claimed in its entirety.
2. You must be able to prove you are the owner of the Bitcoin address(es) that sent the payment.
Either you need to be able to sign messages with it, or move an arbitrary number of coins sent to it
upon request.
3. You must be able to accept Registered Mail at an address in the US.
4. The first person(s) who pay the above address (as determined by the BlockChain.info first-seen
timestamp) are the person(s) to whom I am selling.  If I receive payments to purchase in excess of the ten
offered coins, I reserve the right to either refund the excess payments, or to sell further coins at the same
price, at my option.  The ten coins will be allocated in the order the payments for them arrive.
5. This offer is for gold coins at a fixed price.  Any payment that is not a multiple of 132 BTC in a single transaction
will not be deemed an acceptance of this offer.
6. This offer unconditionally expires at 18:00 UTC on December 16, 2012 to the extent it is not accepted
before then.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.17 (MingW32)

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJQy5sAAAoJEFou6PHxF1ojaRQIAK1+qBQLba/6iWdHXthguApH
Kxf931lSQBefPH9KWQfzh+XbzkBbDY2htESTw1tzYdWVmfBqz/BVcPq9RJpFkbZj
q653y3p1kaSdEpSUpjvXeZ929Ls2FyCWBVIaAlf7VtH0molRtG83zOIIpSkTn0+V
iP22fzu+idOdlX0+D+LFq0qfuXbiDaGZMgjxrk+VPcHLJY7oZdF0EP8LzzMx+jC2
KcyHDcGzVkwZjL2de0wNdNbHCRi6hndWvBr9upUMaI3wUeWeFXvcuVWlxw8eeaEf
IJKccoON04YY8wRhNAw2ZkSU0GmgBWBsiFk5XzafYH4ajQe9/qHOaKr9PtpREGc=
=7Hd+
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Stay safe!
Always verify the PGP signature of any signed offer asking you to send bitcoins.
Making a copy of the signed offer is a good idea too.
My PGP key is available from my bitcoin-otc profile.
http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=casascius&sign=ANY&type=RECV

Companies claiming they got hacked and lost your coins sounds like fraud so perfect it could be called fashionable.  I never believe them.  If I ever experience the misfortune of a real intrusion, I declare I have been honest about the way I have managed the keys in Casascius Coins.  I maintain no ability to recover or reproduce the keys, not even under limitless duress or total intrusion.  Remember that trusting strangers with your coins without any recourse is, as a matter of principle, not a best practice.  Don't keep coins online. Use paper or hardware wallets instead.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: