Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:58:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens in cryptsy, It is bankrupt?  (Read 1551 times)
ajqjjj (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 05:28:53 AM

And there were problems with withdrawals (24) hours
now are days
not answer support tickets
is at of good God?
It reminds me Mtgox. Thus it was the start of the downfall

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 05:41:43 AM

now are days
is at of good God?

Rumors that Cryptsy is Craptsy are circulating for a year.
Cashew

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 05:42:34 AM

now are days
is at of good God?

The problems have already been around for ages... Nothing new really.
ajqjjj (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 05:48:13 AM

many people bothers read the chat. 9 days held a few BTC. I think now if reached the end

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 01:50:34 PM

There is something wrong with this exchange when the value of altcoins is increasing because people are buying them to cashout. After a while, this exchange will be forced to shut when everybody have left the exchange.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
medusa13

Activity: 453
Merit: 500

hello world

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 02:03:59 PM

yes the info has been out for very long time, they suck, but it got worse the last few weeks.

if you still have funds there i would try to move them.

DOGE 42 sat on crytsy, 31 on poloniex, guess why? Cheesy

XMR Monero
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 07:02:47 PM

There is something wrong with this exchange when the value of altcoins is increasing because people are buying them to cashout. After a while, this exchange will be forced to shut when everybody have left the exchange.

Damn good point. I've read complaints about Cryptsy withdrawals pretty-much since I signed up here, but I've never seen anything like that price imbalance happening there. The same oddity appeared in other altcoin exchanges before they either went ker-blooey or the owner(s) spilled the beans about a hack-and-grab theft.

For what it's worth, Mt Gox BTC trading at a significant premium to BTC elsewhere was the first sign of its collapse. People were paying a premium to get their "cash" outta there.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

ArticMine
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050

Monero Core Team

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 07:23:04 PM

The spreads are significant. Dash is at 0.00739 on Cryptsy and 0.00868 on Poloniex

Edit: It is unclear which coins are good "exit" coins. With MtGox it was XBT and at  the end JPY

Concerned that blockchain bloat will lead to centralization? Storing less than 4 GB of data once required the budget of a superpower and a warehouse full of punched cards. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/IBM_card_storage.NARA.jpg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punched_card
medusa13

Activity: 453

hello world

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 08:51:31 PM

The spreads are significant. Dash is at 0.00739 on Cryptsy and 0.00868 on Poloniex

Edit: It is unclear which coins are good "exit" coins. With MtGox it was XBT and at  the end JPY

if you look at DOGE spread and volume, DOGE withdrawls seem to work

XMR Monero
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 11:36:22 PM

if you look at DOGE spread and volume, DOGE withdrawls seem to work

This simply goes to show that the amount of Doggie holdings one has is inversely proportional to their IQ.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
quentincole32

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 07:00:45 AM

yes the info has been out for very long time, they suck, but it got worse the last few weeks.

if you still have funds there i would try to move them.

DOGE 42 sat on crytsy, 31 on poloniex, guess why? Cheesy

I guess because they are very generous  Grin , but not wise enough to fix the problem.
Not sure how many bad words people must speak out loud to revile this crappy service.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
ajqjjj (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 08:19:40 AM

People have to know about this. there are many unwary. it is not possible not found an official pronouncement by Cryptsy

tittiecoiner

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 01:17:11 PM

The exchange itself is great, was always my number 1. As a miner, I was able to sell nearly all coins there, low minimum amount, different markets and much more. But their support was always a pain, they never took care of their users. More or less: We don't care losing a few unsatisfied users cause we have enough volume to attract new users.

It's a no-go how they deal with the current situation, a lack of communication, totally ignoring their users who are afraid or losing their funds.
I just hope, in the case that Cryptsy will survive this mess, all users will avoid them.

CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:47:01 PM

The exchange itself is great, was always my number 1. As a miner, I was able to sell nearly all coins there, low minimum amount, different markets and much more. But their support was always a pain, they never took care of their users. More or less: We don't care losing a few unsatisfied users cause we have enough volume to attract new users.

It's a no-go how they deal with the current situation, a lack of communication, totally ignoring their users who are afraid or losing their funds.
I just hope, in the case that Cryptsy will survive this mess, all users will avoid them.

Yeah that was the past unfortunately. It's really sad they went so downhill in a matter of weeks.
They can survive but they need to honor their user withdrawals first.
ThunderThomas

Activity: 210

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 05:29:37 PM

It seems they are on their way out now. No more withdrawals are honored now.
Expect some real negative waves in most altcoins, since a lot of coins are about to dissapear.

tittiecoiner

Activity: 224

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:40:00 PM

It seems they are on their way out now. No more withdrawals are honored now.

I wasn't in the office half of the day. No withdrawals, no matter what coin?

Expect some real negative waves in most altcoins, since a lot of coins are about to dissapear.

This will cause a lot of new coins being launched...

EDIT: Wow, my ticket has been processed within less than 24h, had some USD via Tether pending

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: