Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:32:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ [ANN] MindCoin [MND] - Raising Awareness of Mental Health, By Trading ★★  (Read 52632 times)
coaex

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@coaex - LBMA certified Gold & Silver

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 08:33:37 AM

CoinWallet.co client is stuck on block 45962 with 25 connections. Has the chain stalled or is it just us?

Yobit's wallet status is also delayed. Transferring to and withdrawing may take several hours. Hope thiy get attention and fix this delayed. Looking forward  for this coin. I also retweeted, I dont know if the twitter campaign is still active Wink

You should understand the DGW difficulty adjustment and multipools. There is no fix needed for MindCoin, it's stable and working and we, as a prominent gold and silver merchant, have been mining, occasionally (which is rarely seen). People may recognize Coaex Precious Metals from Dash, Unobtanium and Memorycoin communities.
The only problem it seems for MindCoin is that lack of interest and lack of miners as Mike mentioned several times. He's been working on it and we have been supporting.
We advise you to mine MindCoin regardless of its price.

On top of that, a donation of $700 to CoinPayments would make it listed: https://www.coinpayments.net/coinhosting, just fyi so that we can accept MindCoin payments along with other merchants at CP.
We would like to donate $250. If anyone would like to donate, contact the developer to start this crowdfunding or contact Coaex using the contact form at www.coaex.com.

Happy mining and trading!

Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mwheeleruk (OP)

Activity: 554
Merit: 500

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:35:22 AM

Seems to be on recent calculations that the next halving will happen in just a little under a month, the value seems interesting at the moment. I'm finishing a few icons for the new wallet then i need to get this pushed out as the current wallet looks a little dated with an unused logo for MindCoin.

Were also linking up with a new charity, Focus Liverpool (UK) so i just need one more discussion with them before i give out details with them.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
mwheeleruk (OP)

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 09:06:51 AM

CoinWallet.co client is stuck on block 45962 with 25 connections. Has the chain stalled or is it just us?

Yobit's wallet status is also delayed. Transferring to and withdrawing may take several hours. Hope thiy get attention and fix this delayed. Looking forward  for this coin. I also retweeted, I dont know if the twitter campaign is still active Wink

You should understand the DGW difficulty adjustment and multipools. There is no fix needed for MindCoin, it's stable and working and we, as a prominent gold and silver merchant, have been mining, occasionally (which is rarely seen). People may recognize Coaex Precious Metals from Dash, Unobtanium and Memorycoin communities.
The only problem it seems for MindCoin is that lack of interest and lack of miners as Mike mentioned several times. He's been working on it and we have been supporting.
We advise you to mine MindCoin regardless of its price.

On top of that, a donation of $700 to CoinPayments would make it listed: https://www.coinpayments.net/coinhosting, just fyi so that we can accept MindCoin payments along with other merchants at CP.
We would like to donate $250. If anyone would like to donate, contact the developer to start this crowdfunding or contact Coaex using the contact form at www.coaex.com.

Happy mining and trading!

Great News! Support from Coaex has been an asset over the past month and this just gets even better.

Current overview on the pools for mining hash seems to be good via http://coinminer.net:8892/static/ at present if anyone wants to point there.

porteJ

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:39:11 PM

Hi  ,

http://minegpu.altcoinexplorer.top/
is a stratum mining pool with vardiff support .

Pool URL: stratum+tcp://minegpu.altcoinexplorer.top:3552
Username: Your_MindCoin_Address_For_Payment
Password: Not required

Sgminer: sgminer -k x11mod -o stratum+tcp://minegpu.altcoinexplorer.top:3552 -u Your_MindCoin_Address_For_Payment -p x

Pool fee is only 2% and payment are maid every hour !!

Port: 3508, Diff: 0.003  (lowdiff)  for CPU
Port: 3552, VarDiff: 0.03 to 2  for GPU
Port: 3556, Diff: 0.3  (Fix diff) 

Thanks.
mwheeleruk (OP)

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:13:26 AM

Download Mac Wallet: DOWNLOAD (mega link)
Download Windows Wallet: Coming Shortly

New release for the MindCoin wallet, none mandatory this is only an aesthetic update to the wallet and to include a few lib files for compatibility. Will upload the link for the windows wallet shortly.

Pavel1995

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:25:36 PM

Goodjob dev, good luck with new things.

By the way u devlop alone?
no-ice-please

Activity: 955

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:16:49 PM

Good question.

You could delegate parts of the development, or projects, if you need something done for the coin.

mwheeleruk (OP)

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:35:38 AM

Good question.

You could delegate parts of the development, or projects, if you need something done for the coin.

MindCoin itself has the backing / support of around 3 developers but at the moment, just one lead main. One of the other main development leader 's on the team in simple terms - passed away. At the time (back in january) i felt that if a blog post or news was put out about this then it'll just look like a cry for help or excuse, since MindCoin was only 2 weeks after it's release. Since then, ive been working with a couple of other contacts in building on the stability of MindCoins network as well as dealing with rebranding (removal of the old brain type logo).

Still at it here in April and with zero budget, the market cap and adoption is slowly getting there.

I have a few things in the pipeline for MindCoin and these will be coming in the next few weeks as whats needed is an easier access / explainer detail for external charities and sources as the who 'crypto scene' is a little confusing for the general population, simply explaining what MindCoin is to a new sponsor is always an uphill struggle.

Theres things that can be done for MindCoin, if your a developer or have the skills needed to achieve these things feel free to inbox if your looking to assist and i can arrange the budget to put things into action  Wink

no-ice-please

Activity: 955

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:09:10 AM

MindCoin itself has the backing / support of around 3 developers but at the moment, just one lead main. One of the other main development leader 's on the team in simple terms - passed away. At the time (back in january) i felt that if a blog post or news was put out about this then it'll just look like a cry for help or excuse, since MindCoin was only 2 weeks after it's release. Since then, ive been working with a couple of other contacts in building on the stability of MindCoins network as well as dealing with rebranding (removal of the old brain type logo).

Still at it here in April and with zero budget, the market cap and adoption is slowly getting there.

I have a few things in the pipeline for MindCoin and these will be coming in the next few weeks as whats needed is an easier access / explainer detail for external charities and sources as the who 'crypto scene' is a little confusing for the general population, simply explaining what MindCoin is to a new sponsor is always an uphill struggle.

Theres things that can be done for MindCoin, if your a developer or have the skills needed to achieve these things feel free to inbox if your looking to assist and i can arrange the budget to put things into action  Wink

Most people do not know how to code / develop.

But things like contacting groups who might partner with the coin, NAMI comes to mind in the U.S., or websites that might cooperate or work with the coin, could be done by anybody with good language skills. The website, and the pages at http://www.mind.org.uk/get-involved/ are very well done.

It should be made clear start to finish that the coin is not premined etc so isn't going to be "hiring" workers, but if a person starts some project that makes the coin more useful then they will get financial benefit if they own the coins, sort of like a self employment. The price of the coin goes up when it has real world uses, and that benefits those who support the coin.
mwheeleruk (OP)

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:42:32 AM

Most people do not know how to code / develop.

Any help is appreciated, doesnt have to be just via code and it's an ideal project too just if anything wants to go into that direction  Smiley

It should be made clear start to finish that the coin is not premined etc so isn't going to be "hiring" workers, but if a person starts some project that makes the coin more useful then they will get financial benefit if they own the coins, sort of like a self employment. The price of the coin goes up when it has real world uses, and that benefits those who support the coin.

Exactly that, couldn't have put it in better terms myself. We had contacted directly via MIND but still in talks with them, the page that MIND has on the get involved is similar to the new website we have (and in final stages).

mwheeleruk (OP)

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:04:44 PM

If you have been using coinwallet.co for an online wallet for MND, please remove all coins as of this notice

mwheeleruk (OP)

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:38:07 AM

Mindcoin can now be mined via http://www.hashpower.co/site/mining.

We are also happy to have a new partnership based in Liverpool, UK. http://www.focusliverpool.co.uk/, Mindcoin will be providing support in terms of sponsorship for an upcoming charity event on 22nd April 2016, more details to follow.

If you would like to donate towards the fundraiser and towards the charity itself the MND Address of MJwnBgEu3E1jh9q9cUyLVpyLFxDaqQDstR can be used, any amount is welcome and we'll post details of any payment direct to them,

"We offer support in Liverpool and surrounding area's for families with children with autism, where parents and volunteers can gain training, impartial advice and support to start their home ABA programme or career, whilst also giving the children a 12 week taster into ABA." - Focus Liverpool

Pavel1995

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:51:58 AM

Seems like an idea coin not profitable
coaex

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@coaex - LBMA certified Gold & Silver

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 03:21:15 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2016, 02:30:00 PM by coaex

MindCoin is added to Whattomine: http://www.whattomine.com/coins/155-mnd-x11

Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 10:37:28 PM

Explorer updated:

http://chain.blockpioneers.info/mnd

Someone needs to mine in order to keep the chain moving though....

The old explorer (mnd.blockpioneers.info) will go offline in a few days.

Regards,
Banzai
svat

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:35:59 AM

halving is coming..
Need more MHashes
It's a pure rare coin and it's very cheap now... if the network hash increases and the blocks will go faster, then the coin will rise in popularity and price on exchanges will increase.
IMHO, of course
mwheeleruk (OP)

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 05:25:13 PM

halving is coming..
Need more MHashes
It's a pure rare coin and it's very cheap now... if the network hash increases and the blocks will go faster, then the coin will rise in popularity and price on exchanges will increase.
IMHO, of course

Someone saw it coming Wink.

Yes the hash has always been a thing, always pushing hash when i can. We'll have the new website finally up and going over the next couple of days workload is finally out of the way and pushing a few updates forward.

RobRoy

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 10:04:00 PM

Hi all!

coinminer domain changed .space..
new url: http://coinminer.space:8892/static/
smarterhash

Activity: 553

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:31:46 AM

could someone give me a list of nodes?

thanks
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:52:57 AM

could someone give me a list of nodes?

thanks

try these;

addnode=194.135.82.178:34281   
addnode=5.9.20.83:34281       
addnode=54.88.159.85:34281     
addnode=85.25.198.151:34281   
addnode=91.134.120.210:34281 
addnode=108.61.10.90:34281   
addnode=70.83.227.32:58893
addnode=167.114.182.151:49703   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: