Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:31:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ [ANN] MindCoin [MND] - Raising Awareness of Mental Health, By Trading ★★  (Read 52630 times)
Pito001

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 01:55:45 PM

Updates and website?  Huh Roll Eyes

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoCritic

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:19:44 PM

It's pretty sad really, the only thing that this coin was relying on was "we will have an updated website soon" and you all seriously bought this coin? Trading is going to help mental health awareness or is it going to give it a bad wrap? Good luck bag holders.
mwheeleruk (OP)

Activity: 554
Merit: 500

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:05:29 AM

It's pretty sad really, the only thing that this coin was relying on was "we will have an updated website soon" and you all seriously bought this coin? Trading is going to help mental health awareness or is it going to give it a bad wrap? Good luck bag holders.

Just because nothing is posted here, it doesnt mean anything isnt done with the coin. Posts like this is why BCT is avoided.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pito001

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:26:06 AM

Just because nothing is posted here, it doesnt mean anything isnt done with the coin. Posts like this is why BCT is avoided.

So you respond to fudd but not to my question?

The reason I asked was because it was stated over a month ago:
"We'll have the new website finally up and going over the next couple of days workload is finally out of the way and pushing a few updates forward."

So what's up with that?

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
CryptoCritic

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:38:34 PM

"We'll have the new website finally up and going over the next couple of days workload is finally out of the way and pushing a few updates forward."

So what's up with that?

Yup and that was a month ago. If they can't code a website, imagine how much coding goes into blockchain tech Wink
Pito001

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:18:06 AM

So what's up with that?

Yup and that was a month ago. If they can't code a website, imagine how much coding goes into blockchain tech Wink

My point was it's ridiculous when you post there are reasons bct would be avoided. Yet, you only respond to the fudd... The irony, it's bad.  Cheesy
It's not my intention to provoke the dev any further like you're trying to do. I think it's a great idea and coin, but you shouldn't make any promises that can't be kept and then not even respond to the 'normal' questions... Where is the logic in that?  Grin

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 10:56:51 AM

@dev

Explorer hosting period has ended.. I've sent you a pm..
If I don't hear from you in the next 3 days I'm taking the explorer down..

Cheers,
Banzai
mwheeleruk (OP)

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:23:10 AM

@dev

Explorer hosting period has ended.. I've sent you a pm..
If I don't hear from you in the next 3 days I'm taking the explorer down..

Cheers,
Banzai

P'med you

MisterMerci

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:14:01 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 10:11:53 AM by MisterMerci

no-ice-please

Activity: 955

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 01:14:16 PM

https://bittrex.com/status

"This market will be removed on Friday, September 23rd 2016. The blockchain is no longer operational. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at support@bittrex.com."

But currently showing 3 nodes on the Bittrex wallet. If the coin can be kept on Bittrex a little longer it should start to pick up...
robstak

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 01:45:13 PM

https://bittrex.com/status

"This market will be removed on Friday, September 23rd 2016. The blockchain is no longer operational. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at support@bittrex.com."

But currently showing 3 nodes on the Bittrex wallet. If the coin can be kept on Bittrex a little longer it should start to pick up...

Exchange removal appears to be imminent I see no hope for MND.
mwheeleruk (OP)

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 02:49:48 PM

I sorted it this morning the chain is moving again and bittrex has been informed, im sorting out an update to the OP, a few of the pools are no longer around etc so i'll update contacts.

no-ice-please

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 03:11:41 PM

I sorted it this morning the chain is moving again and bittrex has been informed, im sorting out an update to the OP, a few of the pools are no longer around etc so i'll update contacts.

If you can arrange Bittrex to keep the coin past this elimination cycle, I'll try to arrange an explorer.
mwheeleruk (OP)

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 03:23:16 PM

If you can arrange Bittrex to keep the coin past this elimination cycle, I'll try to arrange an explorer.

Yea im gonna sort one out. Shouldn't be an issue really i cant see it been delisted now.

panchengliang

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:46:23 AM

Mindcoin wallet why not link up?
mwheeleruk (OP)

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 08:57:20 AM

Mindcoin wallet why not link up?

I have 10 connections on a fresh download of the wallet ive just done, leave it open and it'll sync.

no-ice-please

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 05:39:11 PM

When somebody needs nodes they can go to the cryptoid explorer and click on the network tab https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mnd/#!network, then click on node list

For example current list
addnode=103.253.43.162
addnode=108.61.10.90
addnode=137.135.51.197
addnode=144.76.236.8
addnode=192.99.0.112
addnode=192.99.8.126
addnode=195.134.99.195
addnode=198.27.81.25
addnode=54.88.159.85
addnode=90.210.101.104
addnode=91.134.120.210
addnode=91.134.233.254

Mindcoin is still a very small coin, less than 600 wallets now and very low market cap, but if it stays on Bittrex for now and somebody who is interested finds a way to use the coin as a token or something online then it could become popular. In the United States roughly 99% of people are severely mentally ill, by my estimation, so there is a big market for the coin here.
mwheeleruk (OP)

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:09:50 PM

Ive contacted Bittrex direct but to no avail with Richie or Bill on the subject, its showing the chain is broke - it's not, it's running perfect and always has done - just the higher difficulty that affects the block time etc.

Pushing it out there more will of course keep the miners going, but for that the price needs to be up a little higher to gain the return on profit just like any coin. Ive kept the chain stable over the past 3 days since the message on bittrex went up and also with a support ticket, let's just see what happens. If you could (and others) throw a RT on

https://twitter.com/MindCoinCrypto/status/778325140778131456

no-ice-please

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 09:48:56 PM

Not trying to hype, but here is an overview.

-

Short term/

Current market cap ~usd $6,000. @ 79 sats.

Mindcoin has no premine/ico/etc and a dev who is active and motivated.

On Friday the coin might get delisted, in which case the value could momentarily plummet.

Or it could stay listed, in which case market cap would quickly rise at least a bit.

-

Long term/

The coin has a reliable network and as long as at least a few people keep it active, it will be a valuable coin eventually, just because it is the first coin issued to create an economy amongst a fairly large segment of the population that is marginalized and more likely to gravitate towards a supportive 'niche' economy.

Whether it stays alive on Friday or not, a person can invest a few dollars/euros/pesos and be pretty sure their investment will pay off considerably long term.

With an expensive coin like eth, there is some chance the coin will go up modestly and some chance the coin will drop significantly, so even though eth, for example, is popular, it is not a smart investment.

With mindcoin you can buy 1/10th of 1 percent of the entire coin supply for usd $6 or 0.01 btc, ~13,000 MND, and there is a pretty good chance that that little bit, 13,000 MND, will be worth a lot in a few years, maybe sooner.

-

Some people play bingo or roulette or other games of chance that do not involve their having to do any research or work, but it is better to take calculated risks, and for a coin speculator there is not a much smarter risk than mindcoin at current price. Nothing is ever certain and a person should always diversify, since some risks will fail, but mindcoin looks smart.
AnyHoney

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 04:14:49 PM

are we going to lose our money on friday?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: