Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:17:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i buy my first whole bitcoin  (Read 12188 times)
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:47:16 PM

firstly its all depend on your money, u have alot of money u can buy whatever u want, otherwise bitcoin is just like your asset, you can investment and also wait for halving, its very profitable for u. 
Dude money only matters for each and everything. We are telling Bitcoin is way to make money we not telling that is only the way. I think you got that.

That's true there are many ways to make money, and bitcoin is one of that, and if you can afford to buy 1 btc at a moment, then you can good profits in future if the price climbs up.
It is a good idea to buy your Bitcoin now around this time. The value is now quite low so that is good to invest.
Maybe later that you will have more money and that more people will use it as well. I think it will also be more popular.

Yeah the price is comparatively low and it would be a good decision to make if you buy 1 btc as the price would be much higher in next couple of months.
Yes it is good to buy and hope that the value will rise later. But you dont know what can happen later.
But you should to take the risk for to earn some more money later. You never know what can happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:01:24 PM

any time that is a time before the mass adoption happens is a good time to buy bitcoin because as long as bitcoin is not mass adopted, it has room to grow.

I think so also, i think that the best period to buy Bitcoins is just before the halving event, because we expect that the price will increase after the halving
bankingbtc

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:04:34 PM

if i were you i think i would buy it because i think it is one of the best investments that you can find right now, i hope its price will rise in the future
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:07:34 PM

Thanks for all the advice guys.

I have savings and 450 bucks isn't too much to forget about I'm prepared to take the risk.

I'm thinking it might be a good investment in say 5 - 10 years ?

Fuck it, do it  Wink
If it goes to $1m then you'll be a guru and if it goes to shit you can look back and laugh.

Thankyou all for the advice,
Just purchased it and do not plan to sell for years to come.

Good one  Grin
To put it in perspective, I just spent about that on buying Christmas presents that people didn't really need or want.

Is buying a bit coin really a good fortune. And is this also a matter of investment if you will buy it yourself rather than earning them I am actually looking at some point if this is really a good fortune in the future. How this will work, is there also possible risk if ever, just a question in mind..

Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:34:33 PM

As many experts predict that Bitcoin's price will increase soon, so i think that buying Bitcoin in this period is really profitable idea. I think even buying more than one bitcoin could be interesting and profitable if the price will increase
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:48:33 PM

i expect by the time the block size debate is resolved (which is going to be soon) the bitcoin price will go up and it can even enter the big bubble we are waiting for. so i think at any time before that is the best time to buy as much bitcoin as you can afford to invest.

Yeah me also after hearing about that news, started to earn , collect and hold bitcoin in my wallet for the price increase.
I want to earn that way from bitcoin as it is the magical increase of my money.
Every one should have to buy it.
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:55:28 PM

i expect by the time the block size debate is resolved (which is going to be soon) the bitcoin price will go up and it can even enter the big bubble we are waiting for. so i think at any time before that is the best time to buy as much bitcoin as you can afford to invest.

Yeah me also after hearing about that news, started to earn , collect and hold bitcoin in my wallet for the price increase.
I want to earn that way from bitcoin as it is the magical increase of my money.
Every one should have to buy it.

Well they are so lucky enough to buy this bitcoin on their own for this is a good way or should i say the smart way to have their first bitcoin. For others who cannot do so, we can still earn as much as we can until we can finally buy our first ever bitcoin. I believe so i will do the same thing for this is a good hold or fortune in the future..

Harpua

Activity: 224

Spastic dead-eyed hound.

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 06:49:33 PM

As many experts predict that Bitcoin's price will increase soon, so i think that buying Bitcoin in this period is really profitable idea. I think even buying more than one bitcoin could be interesting and profitable if the price will increase

You can't really just assume that the price of bitcoin will just go up primarily because of the halving.  There are a lot of factors that go into the price of bitcoin... so don't put all of your eggs in one basket, if you are protecting your wealth, I would put a little into bitcoin and some into precious metals.
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 07:00:45 PM

You should really buy your first bitcoin due the point that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a high amount this year for sure.
I think you should invest now and than wait till the halving is coming to make a lot of profit later on this year.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 07:40:50 PM

Sure why. Remember bitcoin is not a one time thing. The future of bitcoin is very good. if you buy it now you can use it for speculation or just buy some goods.
In the end that is the real purpose of bitcoin.
CasioK

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 07:47:40 PM

Buying bitcoin always will be good for you. You can get some profit because of price increase. If you can afford then buy more than 1 bitcoin also. You'll never regret for sure.
I never force anyone to buy more bitcoins usually. But your points are absolutely true and putting some affordable money into bitcoin ecosystem will make us rich, missing this opportunity only may make us regret in future.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 11:35:19 PM

Buying in the increasing time of bitcoin is good. It will profit you in a short time.
No need to panic on price fall as the fall is very less since two weeks.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 12:36:05 AM

I would save up my money to go for a bitcoin. Honestly, if it turns to be a bad investment, then alright... you lost a decent sum of money. But, the possibility of having  your investment grow and getting the bitcoin price to rise is appealing. I guess it's similar to gambling, really. You COULD win, or you could lose what you've staked. But, the difference here is that you have to wait a while to see what happens (heh) and there's a community based around it. You can play around with bitcoin while you wait and see, by either lurking around the forums, or potentially trading. It's alright if people don't think that it's a good investment... I personally hope to prove them wrong in a couple years.

allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 12:58:10 AM

Yes, yes and yes! Do it, support the Bitcoin economy, its here for the long term!

fruitcommander

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 11:10:36 AM

Yes, yes and yes! Do it, support the Bitcoin economy, its here for the long term!

Yeah, exactly, this the best time to buy, price not too high, can afford to buy some more coins and hold it for next couple of months and will sell at a right time when getting some profits.
smodern

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 11:50:28 AM

if i had enough cash of course,
because it seems that in coming few months bitcoin price will grow gradually and then selling them will earn some profit surely.
It will be a wise move to buy a bitcoin now and hold it for a price grow and then sell it for a profit
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 11:54:47 AM

so far bitcoin has been on a right track. it has been growing and the price is going up -if you omit the pump and the decline - the price has been going up.
so i guess it is good to buy bitcoin since we are in its early stages that it can be bought cheap.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 12:03:38 PM

I think you are talking about 1 bitcoin, if you have enough money than you can buy 1 bitcoin right now without thinking much as price is some dollar low than usual. Best time to buy.

Yeah it's better time to buy a bitcoin now. recently bitcoin is getting increase in price day by day So we can get the profit for sure.
Hurry up and buy the bitcoin guys.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 02:10:08 PM

so far bitcoin has been on a right track. it has been growing and the price is going up -if you omit the pump and the decline - the price has been going up.
so i guess it is good to buy bitcoin since we are in its early stages that it can be bought cheap.

Yes generally the Bitcoin's price is growing and going up in the few previous months, and also it's expected that after the next halving the price will increase too
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 02:42:24 PM

You can buy your first bitcoin nowadays because holding bitcoins nowadays is advised as good strategy to make profit online, as we expect the Bitcoin's price will increase soon, especially after the next halving
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: