Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:22:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need to work @mturk  (Read 1940 times)
lolxxxx (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 12:05:34 PM

Hi there guys ,
Anyone working here ? MTURK?
How to create a verified account ,outside from US, if anyone have account there and he/she is not working on mturk i can work for him/her and i,ll give 40% of the amount i earn from mturk .
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 01:39:18 PM

Hi there guys ,
How to create a verified account ,outside from US, if anyone have account there and he/she is not working on mturk i can work for him/her and i,ll give 40% of the amount i earn from mturk .
There are so many task you can literally make a living here if you are a resident of the UU they should open the market to international people so many can benefit from this program

Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 02:13:51 PM

Hi there guys ,
To use Amazon Mechanical Turk, you must register with Amazon Payments. 
When you are trying to Register Amazon Payment and there is there is no option to select your country, you cant be part of MTURK. 
For now I believe only one default country option is there - and that is USA.
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 02:20:25 PM

Have tried to register few months earlier but the rejected min registration. This was there responds to me.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,
We have completed our review of your Amazon Mechanical Turk Worker Account. We regret to inform you that you will not be permitted to work on Mechanical Turk.

Our account review criteria are proprietary and we cannot disclose the reason why an invitation to complete registration has been denied. If our criteria for invitation changes, you may be invited to complete registration in the future.

Thank you for your interest in Mechanical Turk.
Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk
https://www.mturk.com
lolxxxx (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 02:34:30 PM

Hi there guys ,
To use Amazon Mechanical Turk, you must register with Amazon Payments. 
When you are trying to Register Amazon Payment and there is there is no option to select your country, you cant be part of MTURK. 
For now I believe only one default country option is there - and that is USA.

I know i,ve tried to signup there at amazon payments .. And they only accept peoples from US , That's sucks.

Have tried to register few months earlier but the rejected min registration. This was there responds to me.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,
We have completed our review of your Amazon Mechanical Turk Worker Account. We regret to inform you that you will not be permitted to work on Mechanical Turk.

Our account review criteria are proprietary and we cannot disclose the reason why an invitation to complete registration has been denied. If our criteria for invitation changes, you may be invited to complete registration in the future.

Thank you for your interest in Mechanical Turk.
Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk
https://www.mturk.com

I've tried this many time's about 5-6 months ago i used some alternate ways like i used fake address fake SSN etc, but after 2 weeks they rejected almost i earned 10$ or so . There must be a way to work there like someone who is from USA and make account for me so i can work under him and will give hime 40% of the amount i earn from mturk.

Hi there guys ,
There are so many task you can literally make a living here if you are a resident of the UU they should open the market to international people so many can benefit from this program

Do you mean USA ?
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 03:09:12 PM

Your best option is to wait for MTURK to be open outside USA, there is no method of registering and working for them, unless you have real account.
I've heard that their team is also very good at finding shared account and banning them so this is a reason there aren't many offers of mtruk's accounts for sale, rent etc.
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 03:26:05 PM

Hi there, we have some problem, i've registered but then they're not accepted me

they said
"Our account review criteria are proprietary and we cannot disclose the reason why an invitation to complete registration has been denied.
so i think they only accept people from usa, i'm not usa btw
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:07:02 PM

Your best option is to wait for MTURK to be open outside USA, there is no method of registering and working for them, unless you have real account.
I've heard that their team is also very good at finding shared account and banning them so this is a reason there aren't many offers of mtruk's accounts for sale, rent etc.
So far I could find about it they will not start accepting people outside the United States in the next future. Even when you will be able to start working a payment is really hard when they ask personal information before they payout.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 05:42:08 PM

I have seen some guys accessing mturk via vps with us location to get offers. You may also find some one who provide sms verification service with us phone number probably us resident.
You first have to look at mturk tos to see they allow vps or not before using it with them. Good luck

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 11:47:24 PM

Hi there guys ,
What kind of work they offer btw and why are you so eager to work their? is it similar to fiverr?
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 07:51:40 AM

I used to work at Mturk.Though they don't take your application seriously if you don't have a affiliate website or blog but thats for affiliate marketing,if you already are marketing with amazon,they give you work at Mturk.If you apply as a newbie ,slime chances of application getting accepted.You can earn pennies here and there though,I suggest do amazon affiliates rather than Mturk.
lolxxxx (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 06:48:38 PM

Hi there guys ,
What kind of work they offer btw and why are you so eager to work their? is it similar to fiverr?

They give short hits , simple task to get money fast .
For example, you might look at an image and describe it in ten words for $0.08 its enough for just describing an image. You might fill out a simple/easy survey for $0.10. You will be asked to write a small review about a website or anything for $2.50. For the most part, the tasks available through Mechanical Turk are quick and very simple. The problem is that, individually, they’re not big earners. You have to do quite a few in an hour in order to earn anything of significance.

I have seen some guys accessing mturk via vps with us location to get offers. You may also find some one who provide sms verification service with us phone number probably us resident.
You first have to look at mturk tos to see they allow vps or not before using it with them. Good luck

I don't think this actually works or not .

I used to work at Mturk.Though they don't take your application seriously if you don't have a affiliate website or blog but thats for affiliate marketing,if you already are marketing with amazon,they give you work at Mturk.If you apply as a newbie ,slime chances of application getting accepted.You can earn pennies here and there though,I suggest do amazon affiliates rather than Mturk.

Well they don't even take the applications of US residents seriously.One of my friend from US applied to mturk recently but his application got rejected too .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: