Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:20:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Way to get bitcoin..!!  (Read 102422 times)
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 10:11:52 PM

Don't earn with 1 method , you can try different method out there to earn bitcoin.
Like giveaway , gambling , trading , sigcamp.
Try different method , to give you bigger amount bitcoin.  Grin

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nicojaewpunk

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:12:09 AM

The fastest way is buying it with your fiat
That is the fastest to get bitcoin
yhansky

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:05:04 AM

i think the simplest way is to join a signature campaign and start earning their though qualitie of posts. when you get decent amount then start a business with it.
Joining in signature campaign is not enough ,search for other things how to earn bitcoins,like doing a job,like completing a task, or giving a review in a site in exchange of bitcoin.
Download some apps that pays you bitcoin.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:59:40 AM

If your asking on how to get bitcoin from this forum, i will suggest you to join different signature campaigns but it's depend on your rank on how much bitcoin you will get daily, higher rank = higher profit. If you don't have high rank account yet, try to offer you skills to other members of this forum to get paid in bitcoin and also you can also get bitcoin by selling some digital goods like online accounts etc.
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:20:27 AM

Don't earn with 1 method , you can try different method out there to earn bitcoin.

Giveaways are not likely around, many people dont giveaway bitcoin anymore cause they see it has a very big value and if there is it might just be a small cent of giveaway.
Gambling isn't recommended because the stake you lose is higher than the stake that you will win
Trading needs a knowledge to be able to know how to profit with it and it needs a big capital to really feel the profit, small capital in trading does not worth the time to do.
I suggest signature campaigns this is one of the most stable way to earn bitcoin for now.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:27:07 AM

Yes that's the fastest way of getting bitcoin, but how about those people that cannot avail to buy bitcoin with their money.
And they don't have enough funds for buying, then sig campaign, selling of skills , products and joining some giveaways are ways of getting bitcoin.

That's right, buying is obviously the fastest way to get bitcoins but only for those who can afford to do that, and what about others who have no money or cannot afford to buy bitcoins?
Signature campaigns, faucets(for newbies), selling services, trading, and many more ways are there which can get you bitcoins if you cannot afford to buy it, trading would need investment though, so maybe that cannot be afforded also by the ones who cannot afford to buy bitcoins.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 10:16:27 AM

There are many free ways to earn bitcoin. You don't have to buy if you want to earn some bitcoin. Doing good work at signature campaigns in this forum will even give you big amount of bitcoins for free per month/week/ or daily. Your only investment is time and hardwork to earn.
Nevis

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:59:23 AM

I surfed over net about ways to earn bitcoins...
Bitcoin... Bitcoin... Bitcoin...
There are tons of ways to earn bitcoins in satoshis only...
 faucets
 web mining or cloud mining
 hardware mining
 pools
 Solving captcha
 Watching videos
 Doing tasks
 Online jobs
 Trading
 Investing etc etc...
And one of our most popular Bitcointalk... the campaigns... Cheesy
Can you help to suggest best ways or best sites in raw by rankings to earn bitcoins...
I am using now the faucet. But it still slow earning. 😂
Nevis

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:01:44 AM

Giveaways are not likely around, many people dont giveaway bitcoin anymore cause they see it has a very big value and if there is it might just be a small cent of giveaway.
Gambling isn't recommended because the stake you lose is higher than the stake that you will win
Trading needs a knowledge to be able to know how to profit with it and it needs a big capital to really feel the profit, small capital in trading does not worth the time to do.
I suggest signature campaigns this is one of the most stable way to earn bitcoin for now.
Gambling is very bad luck for me. 😃
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:59:46 AM

faucets
 hardware mining
 pools
 Solving captcha
 Watching videos
 Doing tasks
 Online jobs
 Trading
 Investing etc etc...
Can you help to suggest best ways or best sites in raw by rankings to earn bitcoins...
I am using now the faucet. But it still slow earning. 😂

Don't only focus on doing faucet because for me it's worthless because we can't earn an amount that equal to the amount we consume on electricity and internet. Just make faucet as your sideline Smiley.
JohnyWalkerUK

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:36:05 AM

I think paidverts is no more profitable as one of my friends has lot of BAP but never gets high value ads.
As for the ways to get bitcoin, I like high paying select faucets and of course, signature programs here on the forum do well.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 09:31:10 AM

I think paidverts is no more profitable as one of my friends has lot of BAP but never gets high value ads.
As for the ways to get bitcoin, I like high paying select faucets and of course, signature programs here on the forum do well.
I think its hard to find high paying faucet now a days because the price of bitcoin is high also faucet are reducing the rewards per claim..
Signature campaign it takes a week before you earn.. and if you are just newbie you can not join in signature campaign..  better to look in altcoin section that and do bounty there many altcoin release every month and its better than claiming faucet.. if you are lucky that the altcoiin have a potencial to grow in the future just hold it and sell it when the price is high.. you can earn decent amount of bitcoins.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:42:47 AM

Then it is not earning your just simply converting ones currency to another. Buying is different in earning.
partysaurus

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:34:24 AM

any app on iphone that is worth downloading to make some bitcoins? tryed the weel of bitcoins games on android when i had it was not paying very much, so wondered if it exist something on iphone that can get you some money not pennies. thanks!
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:52:27 AM

Then it is not earning your just simply converting ones currency to another. Buying is different in earning.

Well the title is not specific on it, so that's why he just said he's opinion of getting bitcoin. And in fact, that's really a way of getting bitcoin.
But the thing is that how about those people that aren't able to buy bitcoins.
Of course they need to work for it.

Signature for rent
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:39:27 PM

faucets
 hardware mining
 pools
 Solving captcha
 Watching videos
 Doing tasks
 Online jobs
 Trading
 Investing etc etc...

Signature campaigns and faucets are the best of the best ways to earn btc you just need to have an effort and enough time for it and also captcha solving can be profitable and some people are hiring other people to work on a captcha solving and some them will pay $1 per hour it depends on you can so much time on it  Grin some of the investments and cloudmining services are scams it is not actually profitable .
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:25:17 PM

Signature campaigns and faucets are the best way to earn btc and if you are trying to find more ways that can you earn a huge amount you are just wasting your time , if you already have enough btc try to buy new account that is potential to higher rank than newbie , or jr. member and enroll it to signature campaign like yobit . I can be very helpful for you to earn more .
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:38:19 AM

Signature campaigns and faucets are the best way to earn btc and if you are trying to find more ways that can you earn a huge amount you are just wasting your time , if you already have enough btc try to buy new account that is potential to higher rank than newbie , or jr. member and enroll it to signature campaign like yobit . I can be very helpful for you to earn more .

Signature campaign is obviously one of the best ways of earning bitcoin without any hard work or special skills, but faucets are not counted in that category, they needs a lot of time from you and effort as well and gives too little in return, better to just spend your time spent on faucets on something else to gain a little more bitcoins in that particular time.
Enotche

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:54:16 AM

Signature campaign is obviously one of the best ways of earning bitcoin without any hard work or special skills, but faucets are not counted in that category, they needs a lot of time from you and effort as well and gives too little in return, better to just spend your time spent on faucets on something else to gain a little more bitcoins in that particular time.

I agree, just do not agree with what you say it is "without any hard work or special skills".
Forum is international, and not all speak English well. I have to put a lot of effort to read and translate written. Google translator is simply awful, and to use it, you must know the English language as well as the terminology of modern slang.
Faucets in my opinion, this is a meaningless thing, Bitcoin is growing, the board reduced on faucets or are closed at all.
SinsOfWrath

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 09:03:45 AM

About signature campaign,
I have seen a few posts here already regarding Signature Campaigns.
I personally would not like to see the campaigns started here as they seem to just create a whole heap of spam posts from members who are only posting for the weekly/monthly payouts.

There is always a lot of complaints on bitcointalk about people starting useless topics just for somewhere to post and earn a little extra BTC and we really don't want this new forum to turn into another troll factory, this forum should be about the bitcoin community and a place to go when you just need a straight up answer for a problem you may be having.

I do like the idea of being able to earn a little extra BTC while posting but this should come as a reward for helping the community and not just for posting anything that may or may not help anyone, in other words trolls should not be rewarded for wasting peoples time.

Any input from other forum members on this subject would be much appreciated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: