Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:09:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Way to get bitcoin..!!  (Read 102422 times)
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:43:03 AM

I think making your own faucet and earning bitcoin through advertisements and referrals is also a great way to earn money
Earning through faucets are not wise it will just kill your time even you spend a day you wont get enough btc. just do trading or join to sig campaign that is way fast to get bitcoin. it may not big amount but would be a big help for you to save bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:59:41 AM

I think making your own faucet and earning bitcoin through advertisements and referrals is also a great way to earn money
Earning through faucets are not wise it will just kill your time even you spend a day you wont get enough btc. just do trading or join to sig campaign that is way fast to get bitcoin. it may not big amount but would be a big help for you to save bitcoin.

There are a lot of ways to get some Bitcoins, and the best way is to have a signature campaign because so you will earn more money with it and you are losing nothing and that is the best. If you have already Bitcoin you also can trade to make some profit if you are waiting for a good price increase.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:36:20 AM

Agree even the most generous faucet the earnings of it is not enough from what you work, the best thing about faucet is the referral system if you had more referal thats always claim In faucet , but because of small amounts earnings your referal will not take it for long.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:35:14 AM

I think you didn't even read the above post you quoted. the above guy is saying about owning a faucet. not claiming faucet. I think owning a faucet and earning from it is not so much time consuming. and also could be profitable if it get good ads.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:53:15 AM

There are a lot of ways to get some Bitcoins, and the best way is to have a signature campaign because so you will earn more money with it and you are losing nothing and that is the best. If you have already Bitcoin you also can trade to make some profit if you are waiting for a good price increase.

That is the best thing, i myself do the same, i earn bitcoins from signature campaign and trade altcoins with what i earn in my campaign.
In that way my bitcoins keep increasing if i don't pick up a lose in trading, but you won't lose anything if you buy only the coins that has potential to grow.
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:55:22 AM

You should use any crypto currency exchange and trade different alt coins which can lead great increase in price in future.check their chart and their service rates .it will help you greatly.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 12:44:24 PM

Simple way.

Step by step :

1 ) Generate or buy some Bitcoins
2 ) Take them on wallet
3 ) Create account or any of cryptocurrency trading platform (Coinexchange, HitBTC, Poloniex, Yobit)
4 ) Deposit some funds there
5 ) Go for buying altcoin with analyzing current market price, market cap, market volume, and market condition
6 ) Never buy altcoins with higher price for buying as well as higher difference in price of buying and selling
7 ) Wait for some time to rise price
8 ) Sell you altcoin with certain incremental growth in price
9 ) Difference between selling position rate from buying position rate will give you good profit
10 ) Do same procedure as many times you want by understanding market
11 ) All trades will give earnings in BTC
12 ) Withdrawal your profit.

-------- Happy Trading/Exchange
benjaminmason

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 05:25:20 PM

i think become a freelancer is the best way, gambling and investing if you want to take a risk
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:24:17 PM

i think become a freelancer is the best way, gambling and investing if you want to take a risk

That is if you can compete with those trusted users on freelance sites. I use to work with some employers too. right now however i'm not working for anyone since I want to have my own hours. so i get to have my own business while also earning bitcoin thru signature campaign which is the most easy to acquire btc. you need not to learning mining to have btc all you need is to write responces to threads.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Mastsetad

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:27:00 AM

Taking a risk like gambling that has more than 50% chances of losing your money is not a wise move, gambling is not for those who wants to earn profits with their capital but gambling is for those who just wants to spend some money for having fun.
Better to sell your services if you have some skills or do some trading with the money you have.
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:05:10 PM

To have Bitcoin you can do many things. But the best thing and easiest way to get it. Is that you have must a signature campaign. The direct thing is that you must make an investment. But that is quite risky because you can also lose some money and that will be not good.
amine14madrid

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:39:05 AM

There are different ways to get Bitcoin and the best way to have some Bitcoins are that you can have a signature campaign and that would be also nice for you and for Bitcoin.
The only bad thing of a signature campaign is that you have to realize that it will takes a long time until you have a whole Bitcoin or something.
Mastsetad

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:09:37 AM

There are different ways to get Bitcoin and the best way to have some Bitcoins are that you can have a signature campaign and that would be also nice for you and for Bitcoin.
The only bad thing of a signature campaign is that you have to realize that it will takes a long time until you have a whole Bitcoin or something.

There is no bad things in signature campaign, and it is not even hard to earn 1 bitcoin with signature campaign if someone has free time.
Just have 2 high rank accounts and join 2 different signature campaigns with higher paying rates, and keep doing the posts required and it wont take more than 2 or 3 months to complete 1 whole bitcoin.
nevi111

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:12:46 AM

faucets, solving captcha, watching videos, and signature campaign is free way to get bitcoin.
you need fund if u want using hardware minning and pools.
online jobs or freelancer need skill, trading need fund and skill.
Trading is a way also.
Signature campaign is the best of them i think.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:16:27 AM

you might consider troll payment though chat mods are strict and you might end up getting banned, but still worth trying only if yoou avoid spam because that is when things get ugly.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:18:46 AM

Yeah signature is the best to earn free money and really it well take you long months to get 1 btc if you just really on it thats why we must need to find reliable source of income to get more profits, and the best thing to get it in tradings as many people selected this program because really it is the most trusable site that we can earn money and other one is doing some micro task and big project by having programming works in service section.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

maryrose666

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 07:51:17 PM

Simple way.

Step by step :

1 ) Generate or buy some Bitcoins
2 ) Take them on wallet
3 ) Create account or any of cryptocurrency trading platform (Coinexchange, HitBTC, Poloniex, Yobit)
4 ) Deposit some funds there
5 ) Go for buying altcoin with analyzing current market price, market cap, market volume, and market condition
6 ) Never buy altcoins with higher price for buying as well as higher difference in price of buying and selling
7 ) Wait for some time to rise price
8 ) Sell you altcoin with certain incremental growth in price
9 ) Difference between selling position rate from buying position rate will give you good profit
10 ) Do same procedure as many times you want by understanding market
11 ) All trades will give earnings in BTC
12 ) Withdrawal your profit.

-------- Happy Trading/Exchange

Was this supposed to be a joke..? If you have bitcoins available, wouldn't this be your first thought - invest/trade?
Mastsetad

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 05:49:06 AM

faucets, solving captcha, watching videos, and signature campaign is free way to get bitcoin.
you need fund if u want using hardware minning and pools.
online jobs or freelancer need skill, trading need fund and skill.
Trading is a way also.
Signature campaign is the best of them i think.

Signature campaign is best if someone has no skills and capital, and selling services is best if someone has skills to sell to the community.
And the best is trading if someone has a good enough capital, and if someone has skills but not a capital then he should firstly sell his services and then start trading with the amount he earns from there.
plpbtc1526

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 06:13:28 AM

I surfed over net about ways to earn bitcoins...
Bitcoin... Bitcoin... Bitcoin...
There are tons of ways to earn bitcoins in satoshis only...
 faucets
 web mining or cloud mining
 hardware mining
 pools
 Solving captcha
 Watching videos
 Doing tasks
 Online jobs
 Trading
 Investing etc etc...
And one of our most popular Bitcointalk... the campaigns... Cheesy
Can you help to suggest best ways or best sites in raw by rankings to earn bitcoins...
Doing some Faucets are really. I suggest you to use bitcoin faucets rotator so you can earn more btc also do some PTC and join signàture campaign which can help you to earn more. Im doing this routine. I have been accepted in a sinature campaign. So while im posting im doing faucets
altair09

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 06:35:26 AM

I think if you are new to bitcoin and want to understand and make bitcoins at the same time. You should go for faucets..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: