Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:06:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Way to get bitcoin..!!  (Read 102422 times)
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 07:24:22 AM

so many ways to get bitcoin, but trading and the signature campaign is the best way in my opinion. you just work on both of them and will get great results. at this point I do both.

Selling your services is also a good way to earn some decent amount of bitcoins on a weekly basis, the people who has skills like programming and designing etc can earn way more than the ones who just earn in signature campaigns.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
childsplay

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 11:54:26 PM

I only knew about one way to get bitcoin it is faucet I don't know how to get good profit with bitcoin that is going to help you survive for a day.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 02:30:26 PM

I only knew about one way to get bitcoin it is faucet I don't know how to get good profit with bitcoin that is going to help you survive for a day.
actual faucet is the basis on which you are looking for bitcoin. if you're serious about seeking bitcoin, maybe you'll get a good place to generate it. for now I want to say that the best thing to look for bitcoin is a signature campaign. because it is a good thing for a newbie. still was struggling
Andy12385

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:13:24 PM

My advice is to use faucets till you have enough for other methods such as investing or trading if you don't have any btc right now. You should only go for high paying ones though and you could also use ptc sites to earn some quick mbtc's.
joshvette001

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:16:07 PM

Anything else to do is better than using faucets. Undecided
They are just time wasters that you won't get much for the hours you are using them. Just 1 cent for 60 completions.
daniahya
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 01:02:32 AM

They are just time wasters that you won't get much for the hours you are using them. Just 1 cent for 60 completions.

Faucets are just the purpose of making the newbies experience the essence of earning with bitcoins. At first, that is going to be good part for them if they are going to experience the use of it and after it for sure it is going to make them realize that it is just wasting their time. So, it is better if they are going to try trading next.
I initially know bitcoin from faucet, but it is just a waste of time only and the end I switched to trading bitcoin coin, and alt to early indeed the right path faucet
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:16:29 AM

Faucets are just the purpose of making the newbies experience the essence of earning with bitcoins. At first, that is going to be good part for them if they are going to experience the use of it and after it for sure it is going to make them realize that it is just wasting their time. So, it is better if they are going to try trading next.
I initially know bitcoin from faucet, but it is just a waste of time only and the end I switched to trading bitcoin coin, and alt to early indeed the right path faucet

I started with bitcoin by faucet too. But it is really tiring even you are going to work hard for it. It tends that you are not going into a direction if you are going to keep your time to be wasted there. That's why I researched more and now I'm trying to focus more with trading as there are a lot of coins that are coming out with potential.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:09:25 AM

mining is the best way, because we can doing our real job and our hardware still running in sametime, so we can get double salary from mining and real job.
Mastsetad

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:32:30 AM

mining is the best way, because we can doing our real job and our hardware still running in sametime, so we can get double salary from mining and real job.

And a half of that double salary goes for the electricity bills because mining needs quite a lot of power to work i guess, though never tried it myself but i heard it from a lot of people that it is really not going to produce a lot of profits for you if you are mining individually.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 11:36:19 AM

Actually when i was new to bitcoin and did not know anything except using faucets i was really happy with my faucet earnings and always been spending a lot of time everyday in faucets, but later on i realized that i'm just wasting my time after i came to this forum, so basically it is a good experience if someone is new to bitcoin but not for someone who becomes quite old.
rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:01:58 AM

Yeah, faucets is really wasting your time and not worth at all. My advice is go to freebito.in and do the faucets and buy the tickets lottery from your faucet earning and do it everyday. maybe you get luck.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:22:48 AM

Yeah, faucets is really wasting your time and not worth at all. My advice is go to freebito.in and do the faucets and buy the tickets lottery from your faucet earning and do it everyday. maybe you get luck.

Don't waste your time with faucets because the time you are wasting there is going to be better if you are going to use it for something better.

Like putting your time into trading for sure you are going to earn better from there because I have experience it there that I have been doing faucets for almost a month and I just earned 0.001 BTC

Signature for rent
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:28:04 AM

really, faucet too little for those who already understand bitcoin. the person who understood bitcoin will surely find another way. one of which is a signature campaign and trading. here we can achieve more than the faucet.
John Constantine

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:50:19 AM

Good luck with these methods, but I believe only trading is a good choice among these.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:00:28 AM

Good luck with these methods, but I believe only trading is a good choice among these.

Me too I agree that trading is a good choice among of those because faucets are just for newbie into bitcoins. Even the amount they can get with bitcoin is not really high but the experience of earning with bitcoin is good for them so that they can understand that way of getting bitcoins are not that easy at all.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mastsetad

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:53:04 PM

Trading is obviously a good choice but only for those who has the things required for it like a good enough capital and some good knowledge and experience about it, if someone does not have these he cannot do trading, so for such people these methods are helpful.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:17:22 AM

My advice is to use faucets till you have enough for other methods such as investing or trading if you don't have any btc right now. You should only go for high paying ones though and you could also use ptc sites to earn some quick mbtc's.
Faucets is a place for someone who wants experience how to own bitcoin in the first time they know bitcoin.
It is not worth at all if you used it continuously for your funding capital.
Always better to buy bitcoin with your fiat money, and grow it in many ways such as trading.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:32:37 AM

For me , don't relay only 1 method you can try diff method while you wait for trading hits your price's goal.
While you trading you can blogging or selling your services or doing a gambling .But that's up to you for the method you choose to earn.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Grawlo

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:16:13 PM

I surfed over net about ways to earn bitcoins...
Bitcoin... Bitcoin... Bitcoin...
There are tons of ways to earn bitcoins in satoshis only...
 faucets
 web mining or cloud mining
 hardware mining
 pools
 Solving captcha
 Watching videos
 Doing tasks
 Online jobs
 Trading
 Investing etc etc...
And one of our most popular Bitcointalk... the campaigns... Cheesy
Can you help to suggest best ways or best sites in raw by rankings to earn bitcoins...

All these works are good but i personally like  faucets most
twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:49:56 AM

Faucets and Signature Campaign is my only way to earn at this moment Smiley. I also do trading sometimes but i stopped that as i had no time ( i do faucets when doing something else). And i am not a fan to earn from gambling as that is very risky, so you shouldn't try gambling.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: