Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:57:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Way to get bitcoin..!!  (Read 102422 times)
techfm86

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:37:46 PM

Some of these methods are really a waste of time and resources. The efficient option, at the moment, is to buy the btc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:39:40 PM

Some of these methods are really a waste of time and resources. The efficient option, at the moment, is to buy the btc.

Ahhah, everybody has different ideas and they also have different goals. So we have to respect it, indeed the main purpose and most often do is buy a BTC. They bought a BTC because it heard that the BTC could give an advantage to their
znickelbackz

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:13:47 PM

Ahhah, everybody has different ideas and they also have different goals. So we have to respect it, indeed the main purpose and most often do is buy a BTC. They bought a BTC because it heard that the BTC could give an advantage to their

No, I don't think so. Yes there are plenty of ideas but we are all have the same goal: profit. If some methods are not much profitable, we have no reason to respect them.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:24:46 PM

No, I don't think so. Yes there are plenty of ideas but we are all have the same goal: profit. If some methods are not much profitable, we have no reason to respect them.

There are different methods for different kind of people having different abilities, some of them has better abilities so they have better options to earn profits, and some of them has less abilities so they has ways for earning profits but they are less profitable.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:53:16 PM

I surfed over net about ways to earn bitcoins...
Bitcoin... Bitcoin... Bitcoin...
There are tons of ways to earn bitcoins in satoshis only...
 faucets
 web mining or cloud mining
 hardware mining
 pools
 Solving captcha
 Watching videos
 Doing tasks
 Online jobs
 Trading
 Investing etc etc...
And one of our most popular Bitcointalk... the campaigns... Cheesy
Can you help to suggest best ways or best sites in raw by rankings to earn bitcoins...

can somebody give some sites of that??
for those who want to start from that options...
Thanks..

I don't think there need for that. My signature campaign and yours are into investment and you can also check the service section for job offer like solving Solving captcha, Doing tasks and google search the rest.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
szachta

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:22:59 PM

I was only buying BTC that i get btc.
23dzmaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 04:43:14 PM

I surfed over net about ways to earn bitcoins...
Bitcoin... Bitcoin... Bitcoin...
There are tons of ways to earn bitcoins in satoshis only...
 faucets
 web mining or cloud mining
 hardware mining
 pools
 Solving captcha
 Watching videos
 Doing tasks
 Online jobs
 Trading
 Investing etc etc...
And one of our most popular Bitcointalk... the campaigns... Cheesy
Can you help to suggest best ways or best sites in raw by rankings to earn bitcoins...

can somebody give some sites of that??
for those who want to start from that options...
Thanks..

What do you want to know from that all listed ? For faucets, all people know faucets. For solving captcha, you can go to kolotibablo to earn money/bitcoins by solving captcha.
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:23:27 PM

how you can say all of those ways and sources are totally waste of time and only buying bitcoin is correct?
do you thint all these earning ways of bitcoin are false? there are lots of scammers but right ways are also there. I didnt bought bitcoin a while ago but my bitcoins are inceasing.
and if you dont trust them. then why you are in a signature campaign.?
yolanda222
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:52:26 AM

how you can say all of those ways and sources are totally waste of time and only buying bitcoin is correct?
I think , he doesn't want to earning , and seems he lazy to earn . So he claimed all methods is worthless

do you thint all these earning ways of bitcoin are false? there are lots of scammers but right ways are also there.
I think he has been scammed a while ago , and thinking everyone would be scam him.

I didnt bought bitcoin a while ago but my bitcoins are inceasing.
That's the power of holding your bitcoin , price is rised up and you also get profit from interest

and if you dont trust them. then why you are in a signature campaign.?
Ironic right..?  Grin
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 02:33:10 PM

There are different methods for different kind of people having different abilities, some of them has better abilities so they have better options to earn profits, and some of them has less abilities so they has ways for earning profits but they are less profitable.

Holy crap, your way of speaking is quite complicated, kinda mess. Maybe I can't fully understand you, but I think for people who have less abilities they should learn and improve their abilities then use them to make money.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 03:18:24 PM

Holy crap, your way of speaking is quite complicated, kinda mess. Maybe I can't fully understand you, but I think for people who have less abilities they should learn and improve their abilities then use them to make money.

I don't think my way of speaking is complicated if someone knows english because i'm just talking in clear english if you cannot understand then i don't know, anyway, coming back to the topic, improving your abilities is a good thing but if you can earn something while you are in the process of improvement then i think nothing can be better than that.
szachta

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 06:38:29 PM

Maybe try hear
You do not need to invest anything, only time - 10 hours a week, a little at the possibility of such earnings.
What exactly will it involve? Besides watching videos we have zopiniować the video - give paw up or down (as it is now in BETA) and briefly comment on the video (BETA is not possible to comment on the data videos, and hence BETA yet we earn).

As for referrals to sponsor gets $ 5 for every $ 25 earned by registered mail (do not be afraid you to not lose).
Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately you can not register itself "sponsor", ie pure link is below give his three reef point:
http://szafir.thwglobal.com/
http://szafir.tenhoursweekly.com/
http://szafir.betterthanyoutube.com/
The program in the full version, already oo OPTION start earning 21 September, accepting wARTo save up early to read the service.
Once you have registered in the Message Center you will receive a message from your reflinkami, and a detailed description of the program. After registration (later to be able to make money by watching and reviewing movies) continue to make bookmarks Survey Center and fill out a questionnaire Short. Please note that you must have at least 18 years old to be able to make money in this program and become the fourth - International Viewer

THWGlobal.com indicates that the site will work best with Google Chrome, Which also uses notifications "push" in conjunction with our office (back office). The system does not will not work well with other browsers - Safari / Mozilla / IE
If you do not we will not abide by the request for the use of Google Chrome, it can cause to block access to our office (back office), and thus also blocking agents Which earn.

Once you have registered, fill the questionnaire, we read Dating Messages Which come to us in the meantime (for Office "Message Center" - not on the e-mails), you should open a new window and enter thwglobal.com then in the upper right corner of please press the "Sign In" and THE log. On the main screen will display videos in different categories (JAK speech yet do not earn money for viewing, but you can see the following page).
On the left upper corner of apartment next to the logo of the company are three dashes PO Their press tab is opened, From which we can continue to make our offices, check Which films Sa recommended.

I will come back to make referrals System, BO IS HERE thing a little different than everywhere. In addition to standard referrals - Direct refferals enrolling under me and these patients Followers refferalsi - the branch system of referrals it is active. The second arm of IS passive and Z This branch also earn, except that here we earn Any cents as it IS a branch of Admin and there This leg is almost 400k registered users on the ten minute.

That is why I invite you already now, OR IS an easier way to make money online than watching videos on the Internet? And so we do on a daily basis to, YouTube or Vimeo Other Nam to not pay for.

Below is a link to the official group on FB , which are published all the news . The Group is in Polish, so it is more easier : https://www.facebook.com/groups/THWglobalPlPlPl/
dandroid

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:17:42 AM

Tasks like sig campaigns can be a fun and also easy way to earn some fractions of bitcoins, but just small amounts, to be honest. At least it is much better than options like faucets anyway.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:26:15 AM

Tasks like sig campaigns can be a fun and also easy way to earn some fractions of bitcoins, but just small amounts, to be honest. At least it is much better than options like faucets anyway.

It is better if you are going to be enrolled in a signature campaign rather than you are going to have nothing. And that is going to be a good start to
get into trading. That is already enough once you are receiving your income with signature campaign. You can invest in trading so that you are going to keep on earning with bitcoins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
yolanda222
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:33:34 AM

If you're rank still low , the earning is still low and you can compared it in other source. But if you're active in this forum that give you advantages and have a progress for your rank leveling up for easily register signature campaign.
Luke2939

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 04:22:42 AM

Best way to get your hands on bitcoin is to buy them with your fiat. You can earn them by doing various task. If you have skills like programming, writing, translating, designing, etc you can offer them for payment in bitcoin. If you feel like you don't have any then, stick with signature campaigns and bounty, airdrops and what not...

Yes, for signature campaign you'll have to have a member account, so keep working the account like that's what I am doing now  Cheesy

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    AI-COIN ICO    Building Wealth Through AI & The Power of BLOCKCHAIN    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
slack    |    Telegram    |    twitter    |    facebook    |    ANN Thread
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    READ THE WHITEPAPER  [ REGISTER TODAY ]    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
daniahya
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 04:59:27 AM

If you're rank still low , the earning is still low and you can compared it in other source. But if you're active in this forum that give you advantages and have a progress for your rank leveling up for easily register signature campaign.

absolutely right, you have to be patient ahead of time, you can look for free by following the bitcoin contests or prizes on the conduct by the new coin,
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:29:21 AM

absolutely right, you have to be patient ahead of time, you can look for free by following the bitcoin contests or prizes on the conduct by the new coin,

But instead of joining bitcoin contests and some free giveaways. It is better if you are going to offer some of your services. Just like for example, making a signature campaign for the starting campaigns or even logo. And if you are a skilled programmer that has a broad knowledge with different programming languages then you can also offer it to get bitcoins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1219

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 06:03:20 AM

Try to work around the forum to get a higher member status and some positive trust. Though getting trust if tough in real life getting the higher status is not that tough. Then join a signature campaign and make money from there. Along with that if you have some good skills in any field maybe you can get yourself a job online which pays you in bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
yolanda222
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 06:49:15 AM

But instead of joining bitcoin contests and some free giveaways. It is better if you are going to offer some of your services. Just like for example, making a signature campaign for the starting campaigns or even logo. And if you are a skilled programmer that has a broad knowledge with different programming languages then you can also offer it to get bitcoins.
If he has programming and graphic design skill , he can sell his services in this forum . While you got paid to do this , you can gain the trustworthy in this forum and become famous also the clients will invite you to help their job.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: