Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:30:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BustaBot | #1 script for bustabit.com  (Read 76209 times)
luxel (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 05:07:59 PM

does this script have lifetime free updates?

update op contacted me yes it does you will receive it by email

Yes, everyone will receive an email with the new version as soon as there is an update.

Post your suggestions in this topic and I will do my best to implement them into the script.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luxel (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:14:47 AM

BustaBot V3.0 released!

This update contains a new game mode, more information about this gamemode can be found in the main post of this topic.

Users that already bought the script will receive a free copy of V3.0 in their mailbox today.

We also created a new coupon code for 20% discount: "RECOVERY".

I have spoken with some customers and they gave me some cool ideas that I am willing to implement into the script, more updates soon!
FaceTehWind
Copper Member

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 02:57:27 PM

Hey, i bought the bot and i was wondering like you said in your post for the 4th gamemode, when you win it x1 your base bet. At the moment that ins't happening. Is it because i have MaxProfitMode and percentoftotal on in the script?
luxel (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 06:31:10 PM

Hey, i bought the bot and i was wondering like you said in your post for the 4th gamemode, when you win it x1 your base bet. At the moment that ins't happening. Is it because i have MaxProfitMode and percentoftotal on in the script?

Yes, you can change this by changing this setting:

Code:
var MaxProfitMode = true;

into this:

Code:
var MaxProfitMode = false;

Now you will bet your BaseBet instead of a certain percentage of your total amount.
FaceTehWind
Copper Member

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 08:15:43 PM

Yes, you can change this by changing this setting:

Code:
var MaxProfitMode = true;

into this:

Code:
var MaxProfitMode = false;

Now you will bet your BaseBet instead of a certain percentage of your total amount.
Thanks ^^
bidz

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 02:25:52 AM

Bought the script yesterday and soo far it is working good...  Grin

☷☷☷☷☷☷☰☰☰☰ WAVESTHE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEEDWAVES ☰☰☰☰☷☷☷☷☷☷
DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE
BTC & FIAT GATEWAYSCOMMUNITYASSETSICOs/LPOS
▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬JOIN WAVES COMMUNITYPORTAL▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
luxel (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 12:02:56 AM

Bought the script yesterday and soo far it is working good...  Grin

Nice Smiley

Maybe you can attach a picture or your profile link to show your earnings.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:16:39 AM

Bustabit has a 1% skill and you can have an advantage if you use it wisely. I will test the bot tomorrow.

Thanks!

This is something so many people don't realize. Technically, I believe you can achieve a +EV under optimal circumstances by taking advantage of the bonuses. A bad streak would still wipe you out due to max. bets and wins though.

@OP: awesome options in the script! Some of those I've never heard of but look like they could really help with the bad streaks.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
rod1234

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 05:56:06 AM

Sent you a pm regarding update
luxel (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 11:36:09 AM

Bustabit has a 1% skill and you can have an advantage if you use it wisely. I will test the bot tomorrow.

Thanks!

This is something so many people don't realize. Technically, I believe you can achieve a +EV under optimal circumstances by taking advantage of the bonuses. A bad streak would still wipe you out due to max. bets and wins though.

@OP: awesome options in the script! Some of those I've never heard of but look like they could really help with the bad streaks.

Thanks for your feedback!
powrslave

Activity: 123
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 06:53:05 AM

The maximum usage limit of this coupon has been reached.

Cry
rod1234

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 03:07:20 AM

can anyone provide some feedback on the new method how it works profit margin etc
luxel (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 12:29:14 AM

Open for suggestions for new methods or other updates. Smiley
YoonYeonghwa

Activity: 242

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 12:31:44 AM

Nice bot, but i don't think ill be using that after losing so much money on bustabit, eventually making it back but yeah... It's too risky. Your bot looks interesting though.

rod1234

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 03:53:56 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2016, 04:10:42 AM by rod1234

Nice bot, but i don't think ill be using that after losing so much money on bustabit, eventually making it back but yeah... It's too risky. Your bot looks interesting though.
I understand you but let me tell you my personal experience the first time I handled btc was about a year ago maybe even less and I was really new and I found satoshimines.com it looked interesting so I started playing with a real hope that I was going to get fast and free btc in the end I lost there about 30 dollars worth btc I knew is not a lot but I was very frustrated about so I went and bought a bit for that site in the end the bot would get me a profit of 1000 bits and then lose 5000 bits so it just had no point in continuing
So I bought this script it was the first time I played on bustabit.com
But this looks quite promising sol I decided to give it a shot first it took time till I figured out which game
Then I decided mode 4 is best to start with by the time I decided I was already 2000 bits in the minus so I transferred another 2000 bits but I lost it again
Asher that I was very frustrated and I decided to see what the problem was and I came to the conclusion is because it does not have enough to bet in order to make up for the losses do it just loses and finish gets stuck
So what I did was I decided that I will try once more with 10 k bits small bet low multiplier and saw great results with it
Now I'm up to net + 45 k
In dollars is not allot Bt don't forget with what I started
So to everyone
I can just wish you good luck

luxel (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 08:18:18 PM

I understand you but let me tell you my personal experience the first time I handled btc was about a year ago maybe even less and I was really new and I found satoshimines.com it looked interesting so I started playing with a real hope that I was going to get fast and free btc in the end I lost there about 30 dollars worth btc I knew is not a lot but I was very frustrated about so I went and bought a bit for that site in the end the bot would get me a profit of 1000 bits and then lose 5000 bits so it just had no point in continuing
So I bought this script it was the first time I played on bustabit.com
But this looks quite promising sol I decided to give it a shot first it took time till I figured out which game
Then I decided mode 4 is best to start with by the time I decided I was already 2000 bits in the minus so I transferred another 2000 bits but I lost it again
Asher that I was very frustrated and I decided to see what the problem was and I came to the conclusion is because it does not have enough to bet in order to make up for the losses do it just loses and finish gets stuck
So what I did was I decided that I will try once more with 10 k bits small bet low multiplier and saw great results with it
Now I'm up to net + 45 k
In dollars is not allot Bt don't forget with what I started
So to everyone
I can just wish you good luck

Thanks for your feedback.
FaceTehWind
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 11:42:56 PM

Heyy, i was just wondering what would be the best gamemode and multiplier and basebet for 30k-40k bits? but awesome script ^^ it's working good so far.
marc30

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 11:59:34 PM

Interesting website and bot. Might take a look at it in the near future.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 02:46:48 AM

I have a question.  I just purchased the bot but I use an anonymous email that doesn't accept attachments.  This wasn't a problem since payivy gives a download link.  But what about updates that might be sent later?  Will I get a download link again?  I hope so since I can't receive attachments.

Thank you.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
rod1234

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 05:26:12 AM

I have a question.  I just purchased the bot but I use an anonymous email that doesn't accept attachments.  This wasn't a problem since payivy gives a download link.  But what about updates that might be sent later?  Will I get a download link again?  I hope so since I can't receive attachments.

Thank you.
I can tell you from my experience by me some how I didn't receive the update contacted op with proof of purchase and he sent it to me
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: