Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:30:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxwell + Wiuelle = Hearn  (Read 1019 times)
CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1075

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 05:58:28 PM

What you are proposing is WORSE than the current Fiat System.

That's interesting - the guy didn't actually propose anything yet you stated that he did. What does that mean?

(it means that you are making up crap)

If you want to be taken seriously then why not accurately quote people rather than "put words into their mouths" to suit your own arguments?

No matter how much you guys are paid to shill it won't increase your IQ. Cheesy

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
keepdoing (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 06:06:05 PM

What you are proposing is WORSE than the current Fiat System.

That's interesting - the guy didn't actually propose anything yet you stated that he did. What does that mean?

(it means that you are making up crap)

If you want to be taken seriously then why not accurately quote people rather than "put words into their mouths" to suit your own arguments?

No matter how much you guys are paid to shill it won't increase your IQ. Cheesy

I like it when you get so frustrated that you don't even make any sense  Kiss

And nobody pays me to shill.  I have my own agenda.... justice, equality, fair play, etc etc.  Not really complicated, but when you are blinded by your own special interests I can see how it could be.
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 06:07:00 PM

And nobody pays me to shill.  I have my own agenda.... justice, equality, fair play, etc etc.  Not really complicated, but when you are blinded by your own special interests I can see how it could be.

For a start you couldn't frustrate me if you tried. Cheesy

But assuming that I am frustrated then what exactly are my special interests (that seemingly you should know)?

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

keepdoing (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 06:17:48 PM

And nobody pays me to shill.  I have my own agenda.... justice, equality, fair play, etc etc.  Not really complicated, but when you are blinded by your own special interests I can see how it could be.

For a start you couldn't frustrate me if you tried. Cheesy

But assuming that I am frustrated then what exactly are my special interests (that seemingly you should know)?

Well, correct me if I am wrong, but isn't CIYAM in its own way a sidechain / offline solution?  If you limit onchain transaction capability - then by default your business model grows. 

Bigger blocks doesn't stop your business model, but keeping smaller blocks does strengthen your business model.  Conflict of interest in regards to central leadership decision making ability.

I wish you well with your business.  Looks interesting and promising.  I just wish you weren't taking a side to limit other business models.
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 06:21:46 PM

Well, correct me if I am wrong, but isn't CIYAM in its own way a sidechain / offline solution?  If you limit onchain transaction capability - then by default your business model grows.  

CIYAM is not a sidechain at all (it is actually a software engineering platform that includes blockchain processing amongst many other things).

CIYAM can work with Bitcoin or with alts (or with no blockchain at all) - so it is not involved in any way about what changes may or may not happen to any of them.

If you want to have a meaningful debate then it would help if you educated yourself rather than spout off nonsense.

keepdoing (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 06:26:00 PM

Well, correct me if I am wrong, but isn't CIYAM in its own way a sidechain / offline solution?  If you limit onchain transaction capability - then by default your business model grows.  

CIYAM is not a sidechain at all (it is actually a software engineering platform that includes blockchain processing amongst many other things).

CIYAM can work with Bitcoin or with alts (or with no blockchain at all) - so it is not involved about exactly what changes may or may not happen to any of them.

If you want to have a meaningful debate then it would help if you educated yourself rather than spout off nonsense.

I believe I covered the concept when I directly stated "offline solution".  

PS... as you stated earlier, you could just ignore me.  Feel free.
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 06:28:19 PM

You believe that spouting nonsense covers things?

Cheesy

(and yes I am going to ignore you)

keepdoing (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 06:47:06 PM

You believe that spouting nonsense covers things?

Cheesy

(and yes I am going to ignore you)

If only I could be so lucky.  Let's test the idiot.... see if he's really gone.

BUT BACK TO THE CENTRAL IDEA OF THIS DISCUSSION, aside from all the drama and side issues, this is really about Bitcoin Governance, and the fact that currently we have a dangerously broken system, and the reason it is broken is because we have people in Comitt positions that are utterly biased, and have serious conflicts of interest.  And the reason it is dangerous is because it is increasing the odds of a divisive hard fork.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: