Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:09:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bored.. looking for a small loan to make some bets on bowl games  (Read 344 times)
uknohowwedo (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 07:06:39 PM

amount is up to the lenders discretion i have a few idiots here who disliked me (untrusted) but not many. ive been here a couple of years have had many successful trades and loans. only thing i ask is to look past the trolls on here and give me a chance.

thanks, Dustin

(collateral isnt much i have a little altcoin but not even worth it then this account isnt worth that much either maybe .01 btc)

let me know what you friends can do.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Duomo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 07:16:50 PM

amount is up to the lenders discretion i have a few idiots here who disliked me (untrusted) but not many. ive been here a couple of years have had many successful trades and loans. only thing i ask is to look past the trolls on here and give me a chance.

thanks, Dustin

(collateral isnt much i have a little altcoin but not even worth it then this account isnt worth that much either maybe .01 btc)

let me know what you friends can do.

You do understand you have red trust right lol and arguably they are the most trusted members on the forums. Cheesy You won't get a loan without collateral which, yes if you provide collateral, I will give you the loan.
uknohowwedo (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 07:23:53 PM

what type of collateral do u want? all i have is altcoins which are worth virtually nothing and this account. im running on hard times for a few more weeks til my school aid comes
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 07:30:04 PM

what type of collateral do u want? all i have is altcoins which are worth virtually nothing and this account. im running on hard times for a few more weeks til my school aid comes

..............and you're wanting to take a loan to gamble? Your priorities are really skewed.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
uknohowwedo (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 07:36:35 PM

i dont want a large loan just enough to get a bet in on a bowl game or two. thats all
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: