Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:15:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 101 Methods to earn money Ebook! Offering vouch copies x2  (Read 429 times)
terror2012 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 07:07:59 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2015, 08:46:11 PM by terror2012

Hello dear bitcointalk community.
I'm still pretty new here, but to get straight to the topic, I'm currently writting (about to finish) an ebook called 101 online methods to earn money.
This ebook covers 3 type of methods.
BlackHat, WhiteHat and GrayHat.
In those 3 categories, you will find a total of 101 methods to earn money only, no investing methods, methods which requires a minimum amount of investing and methods with optional investing to rise your earnings.
I know that I'm still pretty new to this forum, so I'm giving away 2 vouch copies.
The ebook is still not for sales, but it's kind of pre-order, so until it will be released, I won't send you any btc address to send the payment. Instead, you can reply to this topic of PM me to reserve a spot for selling and also a vouch copy. Vouch copy won't get the pre-order bonus, as they won't pay for this ebook.
The release will be in around 10 days.
It will cover a lot of niches, some of them are for PPD/PPI, some of them are for PTU, some are for dropshipping and none of the methods won't require any knowledge, some of them will still have "optional" things that if you already know, will help you to grow faster. Also, each method will have an attribute. Those attributes are:
Standalone methode -> Works best alone, without combining with others.
Chain Methode -> It will work alone, but you need to chain it with other methods to get the most profit from it.
Basic Methode -> The foundation for other methods, this is only for basic knowledge and works only with chain methods
Also, the methods are "compatible" and "uncompatible".

All of those methods will be included in this ebook. I'm planning to make other ebooks as volume 2, 3 and more. Also, I'm planning to sell video courses and trainings about some skills you need in order to grow a lot faster then usual.

As a pre-order bonus, if you pre-order an ebook, after release, you will get bonus content and also access to 5 premium courses, which will be avaible only for you.

Now, don't confuse the reserve option and pre-order. 5 days before release, I'll put the btc address where to send the money and everyone who will pay until the release (in those 5 days) will get the ebook.
The vouch copy will be avaible in the day I'll put the btc address (aka initiate the pre-order) and also I'll notify everyone who reserved the place for this ebook.
The selling will be limited to 20 sales only. After 20 sales, I'll stop the selling for this ebook, everyone who send the payment and it's not in the first 20, will get full refund of the btc.

Before starting pre-order, I'll send the address to the members who reserved their seat for this ebook, they will have 2 days to send the payment and complete the pre-order before I'll start the pre-order. Only 20 reserved seats, so don't think and reserve the seat as fast as possible, while you can.

THE PRICE FOR THIS EBOOK WILL BE 199.99$ IN BTC, AKA 0.47BTC.

So, to sumarize what I said in this topic:
Moderators receive free vouch copy and it's not included in those 2x vouch copies I put for members
2x vouch copies (I'll choose the persons based on their past activity on this forum)
20x reserved places
Release date: January

Vouch Copy Requirement:
100+ Activity and a positive trust (0+).

Vouch Copies:
1. player514 -> 1 vouch copy
2. noel57 -> 1 vouch copy

Reserved Seats:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rajat08

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 07:18:12 PM

Can I have vouch copies??
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 07:26:48 PM

I can accept a vouch copy.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
terror2012 (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 07:29:56 PM

I'm sorry I forgot to mention, I'm looking for 100+ activity.
I'm really sorry, but I can't give you a vouch copy, as you don't have 100+ activity.

Thanks, I put you on the list, 1 more vouch avaible.
You will get it in january, as soon as I'll start the pre-order as I said in the topic.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 07:58:11 PM

I'm sorry I forgot to mention, I'm looking for 100+ activity.
I'm really sorry, but I can't give you a vouch copy, as you don't have 100+ activity.

Thanks, I put you on the list, 1 more vouch avaible.
You will get it in january, as soon as I'll start the pre-order as I said in the topic.

Alright, I will be waiting.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 08:40:06 PM

This seems interesting, i will like to receive a vouch copy and write full review, kindly send it to my inbox.

terror2012 (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 08:45:28 PM

This seems interesting, i will like to receive a vouch copy and write full review, kindly send it to my inbox.
Added, all vouch copies are out, I'll send you the book in january.
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 09:48:44 PM

Added, all vouch copies are out, I'll send you the book in january.
OK, January is just few hours from here but which day exactly? January 1st, 2nd or 3rd? Just been curious.

Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 09:53:44 PM

I would take a vouch copy if you consider me eligible Tongue
prasha2

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

Developer

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:23:17 AM

Anymore vouches available? If yes, then I can take one and leave a genuine feedback.
sha420

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:27:53 AM

Anymore vouches available? If yes, then I can take one and leave a genuine feedback.

fuckng indiqn beggar read the plots above you NO MORE VOUCH COPIES
What the duck hbqw Rhee Indians come to
terror2012 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 03:45:51 PM

Sorry, no more vouch copy available.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: