Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:01:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS KNC Saturn, 2x Neptune Cubes, 4x Titan Cubes  (Read 1035 times)
BitcoinBud44 (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 08:12:03 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2016, 01:42:01 AM by BitcoinBud44

All of the gear is working great with no die probs.  They operate in a ventilated space.
The Saturn is old... like... 2.5 years old, but still hashing away.  I sold 2 of my Neptune cubes last month, these two are remaining, I am willing to part with all of it (the psus/controller/y-cables).

I've been kickin' the tires on these Titans with my friends, hoping someone would want to take them off me, but they don't seem too inclined.  I am looking to get $2,250 for the Titans, PSUs, cables, controller.  The Titans are my favorite of the bunch, but I need to make space (electrically) for some new gear.

I am heading out now but can answer any questions through here or PMs.  I would prefer a local pickup, before shipping these...

Prices on the Saturn and Neptune are too be negotiated.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hawkfish007

Activity: 895
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 08:18:26 PM

All of the gear is working great with no die probs.  They operate in a ventilated space.
The Saturn is old... like... 2.5 years old, but still hashing away.  I sold 2 of my Neptune cubes last month, these two are remaining, I am willing to part with all of it (the psus/controller/y-cables).

I've been kickin' the tires on these Titans with my friends, hoping someone would want to take them off me, but they don't seem too inclined.  I am looking to get $2,250 for the Titans, PSUs, cables, controller.  The Titans are my favorite of the bunch, but I need to make space (electrically) for some new gear.

I am heading out now but can answer any questions through here or PMs.  I would prefer a local pickup, before shipping these...

Little more info on Titan, batch? #of cubes? MH/s? able to hash stable at 325 MHz? lastly where are you located since you prefer local pickup. I may be interested.

Thanks.

For quality risers, splitters or 133 CFM fans, please visit my eBay listings,
http://www.ebay.com/sch/hawkfish007/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1
BitcoinBud44 (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 09:58:59 PM

All of the gear is working great with no die probs.  They operate in a ventilated space.
The Saturn is old... like... 2.5 years old, but still hashing away.  I sold 2 of my Neptune cubes last month, these two are remaining, I am willing to part with all of it (the psus/controller/y-cables).

I've been kickin' the tires on these Titans with my friends, hoping someone would want to take them off me, but they don't seem too inclined.  I am looking to get $2,250 for the Titans, PSUs, cables, controller.  The Titans are my favorite of the bunch, but I need to make space (electrically) for some new gear.

I am heading out now but can answer any questions through here or PMs.  I would prefer a local pickup, before shipping these...

Little more info on Titan, batch? #of cubes? MH/s? able to hash stable at 325 MHz? lastly where are you located since you prefer local pickup. I may be interested.

Thanks.

Yeah, sorry.  4 cubes, stable at 350 MH/s, batch 1. 
Located just outside of Seattle city-center.

✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
hawkfish007

Activity: 895
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 10:34:33 PM

Thanks.

Yeah, sorry.  4 cubes, stable at 350 MH/s, batch 1. 
Located just outside of Seattle city-center.

Thanks, pm sent.

For quality risers, splitters or 133 CFM fans, please visit my eBay listings,
http://www.ebay.com/sch/hawkfish007/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 10:58:40 PM

I'm interested in 1 of your Neptune cubes. Would you be willing to ship it to Canada?

BitcoinBud44 (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 11:14:45 PM

I'm interested in 1 of your Neptune cubes. Would you be willing to ship it to Canada?

I'm heading up the Whistler for New Years tomorrow morning.  Do you live in BC?

allinvain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 12:11:35 AM

Ah, sadly no, in Quebec/Ontario.

BitcoinBud44 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 12:46:25 AM

Ah, sadly no, in Quebec/Ontario.

Ah dang, that would have been pretty cool!

allinvain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 04:37:17 AM

Sure would've. One day I will make it out west...one day I tells ya..one day..lool :p

allinvain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 02:31:31 PM

When you're back from New Years partying and are fully sober give me a shout with a shipping quote to the following postal code: H1S0A5

Thanks! Smiley

BitcoinBud44 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 10:36:57 PM

My Saturns are gone.

Titans are still here... thought I had a deal lined up with one user but he has been offline for 2 days now... the other one was scammed (unfortunately), so no deals on the Titans.  Would prefer to keep these in the States for the time being (talking to you alinvain).

BitcoinBud44 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 07:36:09 PM

Hey guys - I think the Titan is accounted for, I have about 5 people lined up from around the world and I'll be going in order from 1-5 to hash out a deal (pun intended Cheesy).

So at this point, only the Neptune cubes are available.

Cheers all!

jstew

Activity: 469
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 11:09:05 PM

Hey guys - I think the Titan is accounted for, I have about 5 people lined up from around the world and I'll be going in order from 1-5 to hash out a deal (pun intended Cheesy).

So at this point, only the Neptune cubes are available.

Cheers all!

how much for the neptune cubes and how do they run?
allinvain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 02:13:25 PM

My Saturns are gone.

Titans are still here... thought I had a deal lined up with one user but he has been offline for 2 days now... the other one was scammed (unfortunately), so no deals on the Titans.  Would prefer to keep these in the States for the time being (talking to you alinvain).

No worries, thanks for letting me know. Good luck with the sale!

Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 09:49:05 PM

I think that the new user first has to earn the trust, to purchase with escrow.

If you want to sell fast and without escrow and no picture with your titan gear with your username written on a paper, then
please contact me.

Shipping to US Florida or EU. Which is easier for you.

BitcoinBud44 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 12:34:39 AM

OgNasty escrow and we go safe and easy.
Can you also post a picture with your titan gear with your username written on a paper ?
You know scamming in our days is really annoying  Grin

Hi guys,
For the purpose of full disclosure, I'd like to post the PM exchange I had with this new user.

His PM to me:

Hello,
I am interesting in buying your cubes that you have connected to ports no2, no3
I have experience with KNC gear and i have to say that your vrms are running hot
Did you ever have a die down on these two cubes ?
Ok i can pay you 2 BTCS and we go with OgNasty escrow, do you agree ? when can you ship them ?

Best regards
[censored his name]

------------

Me back to him:

Hi [censored],

I am currently in discussion with another user who may take all 4 [thesmokingman] of the cubes, and I would opt for this before separating.

Thanks for your understanding & I'll be in touch.

------------

Him to me:

you told me that i can buy the 4 cubes for  $1750 incl shipping to the States
I live in portland.
I guess you are a scammer .
go on with the deal or you will get reported

-------------

I do not get bullied into making deals, I think I'll continue dealing with the users who have been respectful.

Take care!

EDIT: NORWUSA - just to be clear, I do not post this in disrespect - I just think your manner of doing business is hostile... I don't think I would even meet up with you in person to transact, let alone work through a 3rd party escrow-agent... and I don't think I'm being unreasonable.

Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 01:28:41 AM

Titan is sold to me.

https://blockchain.info/address/16xZcQmtWaHnnAzvSAkstme7ZnjtmCoKSh
quakefiend420
Legendary

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 01:34:00 AM

You're using escrow, right?
BitcoinBud44 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 01:41:44 AM

Titan is sold - awaiting address info from Tupsu.  Closing up thread. 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: