Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:01:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: lovevps1 is a SCAMMER  (Read 1331 times)
HardForkComing

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:21:08 PM

Not my fault you guys fail to see the obvious.

Anyway, happy new year everyone, going to sleep.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fachan

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:23:07 PM

I wasn't going to post in the thread as I am really embarrassed by this.  I guess this is what happens when you try to be trusting on this forum.  I just wanted to do something nice for my landlady and my dad, well screw that no more shortcuts for me.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1922
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:27:31 PM

I don't waste my time with "scam threads" because nothing ever happens to the scammer ... and all they end up doing is posting negative for you anyway (which I don't give a shit because I never sell anything here) and then they just come back as someone else. I'm to blame because I didn't use escrow but he would have never accepted that anyway.  It's a nuisance and the stuff I buy is cheap.  Win some lose some.  

Scammer's neg trust doesn't matter for you, it's under "untrusted" and doesn't affect your rating. However the scammer can be tagged with a red rating if there is enough proof. That's what a proper scam accusation thread can do. If the scammer comes back under a noob account they will have a harder time conning people than with their current Full/Sr./etc member accounts. Not ideal but at least SOMETHING can be done about it.

So please post screenshots of any PMs if you can. We need to see how/what lovevps1 communicates to customers. We already have one suggestion to not use escrow - suspicious but not criminal.

OK, I'll try tonight when I get home from work.

Edit:  He never told me not to use escrow, that was my choice.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 05:33:45 PM

HUH?  How could I take screenshots of me sending him the money?  Sorry.  Don't understand.  I can take screenshots of all my PM's with him.  And there are a LOT.  Problem is my time is worth more than the $10 I lost to him so like the piece of shit he is I just scoop it up and throw it in the gutter and go on to the next day.

Just post the PMs where lovevps1 sends you the BTC address, post the relevant TX IDs, and any PMs where lovevps1 refuses to send you the code.

You already made a few posts here, it won't take too much longer to press Print Screen and paste the image into postimage.org or imgur.com. Just make sure to remove/hide any personal info or anything else you don't want to show.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 05:36:29 PM

OK, I'll try tonight when I get home from work.

Edit:  He never told me not to use escrow, that was my choice.

That's fine. Not using an escrow isn't the main problem here, albeit a lesson to learn.

I wasn't going to post in the thread as I am really embarrassed by this.  I guess this is what happens when you try to be trusting on this forum.  I just wanted to do something nice for my landlady and my dad, well screw that no more shortcuts for me.

Can you post PM screenshots? Remove any personal/confidential info. This will help to prove lovevps1 is scamming.
fachan

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:40:11 PM

HUH?  How could I take screenshots of me sending him the money?  Sorry.  Don't understand.  I can take screenshots of all my PM's with him.  And there are a LOT.  Problem is my time is worth more than the $10 I lost to him so like the piece of shit he is I just scoop it up and throw it in the gutter and go on to the next day.

Just post the PMs where lovevps1 sends you the BTC address, post the relevant TX IDs, and any PMs where lovevps1 refuses to send you the code.

You already made a few posts here, it won't take too much longer to press Print Screen and paste the image into postimage.org or imgur.com. Just make sure to remove/hide any personal info or anything else you don't want to show.

Lovevps1 did send me the codes but when I went to redeem them I code "code and country don't match"  I did use a U.S. vpn to redeem them just as instructed.
Vmj5

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:42:05 PM

This guy need to be banned forever.  Paid gorgeous 2 Netflix codes and to date have not received them. All he say is give me a few minutes and then no more answer.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 05:45:55 PM

Lovevps1 did send me the codes but when I went to redeem them I code "code and country don't match"  I did use a U.S. vpn to redeem them just as instructed.

Since the codes are worthless to you do you mind PMing me a screenshot of the message where lovevps1 sends the codes to you? I can check them out from a real US IP address.

This guy need to be banned forever.  Paid gorgeous 2 Netflix codes and to date have not received them. All he say is give me a few minutes and then no more answer.

Ok, can you post screenshots of PMs showing that?
Bought

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:48:26 PM

vmj5, fachan, hardforcoming, does the BTC adress is linked with this one I posted on the thread? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310155.0

HardFork, you states that DIGITAL GOODS is his alt, if so please check my link. He has 5 other alts. I would like so proof if OP is connected for real with the user.

fachan

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 06:10:50 PM

This is the address I sent to
1KfERmcu14vt7vMmmVXoUA43E6WUYfrZ9U

https://blockchain.info/tx/0daf74b3057b1c6d8d83db82d57a51b5e3d4aa8c0a5cb461947c9d4dae3c7e4b
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 06:34:56 PM

I checked fachan's codes and they don't work, although I'm still expecting someone to post PM screenshots here to show that

a) lovevps1 requested payment(s) to be sent to certain bitcoin addresses
b) lovevps1 refused to deliver or to fix a problem with the product or otherwise failed to fulfill their end of the deal

I'm going offline for a while, will check back in a couple of days.

Happy New Year everyone and don't let the scammers bring you down.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 10:44:24 PM

I checked fachan's codes and they don't work, although I'm still expecting someone to post PM screenshots here to show that

a) lovevps1 requested payment(s) to be sent to certain bitcoin addresses
b) lovevps1 refused to deliver or to fix a problem with the product or otherwise failed to fulfill their end of the deal

I'm going offline for a while, will check back in a couple of days.

Happy New Year everyone and don't let the scammers bring you down.
  LOL, he never REFUSED to deliver them he just DID NOT deliver them!  You have to read from the BOTTOM up o read the chain.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 03:38:06 AM

LOL, he never REFUSED to deliver them he just DID NOT deliver them!  You have to read from the BOTTOM up o read the chain.

Thank you, this looks quite convincing. Unless lovevps1 can come up with some explanation (no idea what that could possibly be) I think my trust rating will remain posted.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 04:14:54 AM

LOL, he never REFUSED to deliver them he just DID NOT deliver them!  You have to read from the BOTTOM up o read the chain.

Thank you, this looks quite convincing. Unless lovevps1 can come up with some explanation (no idea what that could possibly be) I think my trust rating will remain posted.

He'll probably create a fake PM from me saying how great he is.  He already did that in his thread then deleted it after a couple days.  Yea, and I'm a fool for getting sucked into his scam.  It's not the $10, that's pissaway money, it's just that these people are such blatant thieves.  Probably some 15yr old kid with no life.  This system should not allow any locked or self-moderated threads until a user has a minimum of 50 posts so at least the "hit & run" scammers can have some chance of being exposed.

He's probably gone now and going to (or already did) slither his way back with another ID.

That's what pisses me off.  Not the 10 bucks.

Edit:  The fucker is still here and online.  Can't someone just flick him away like the dead cockroach he is? 
tonnynguyen

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:16:26 AM

ban forever lovevps1

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄