Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:22:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2012-12-12 occupycorporatism.com - Globalist Controlled Bitcoin Becomes “Bank”  (Read 2846 times)
kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 12:33:16 AM

Related radio show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nghugzGybNY

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2012, 03:12:12 AM

TL;DR spreading FUD about bitcoin without any knowledge whatsoever. I want my 15 minutes back please

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
Akka (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 03:42:05 AM

TL;DR spreading FUD about bitcoin without any knowledge whatsoever. I want my 15 minutes back please

Oh, good that I cancelled it after 30 Seconds, then.

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
Akka (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 01:12:24 PM

Didn't want to make a new thread, so I'm resurrecting this one.

Susanne apparently has a thing with Bitcoin, although the article has a complete different Topic, she finds her way to Bitcoin torwards the end:

...Bitcoin certainly fits the bill of complete digital currency. The “experimental” digital payment system has been given that status of a “payment service provider” (PSP) by French financial institutions Aqoba and Crédit Mutuel. Officially, they are not a PSP because of the banks they are aligned with who are. This means Bitcoin is able to take advantage of their PSP status without having to be one themself.

French central banks are backing Bitcoin, which now has an International Bank ID number (IBAN) which allows transactions through PayPal and WorldPay and other digital payment networks; as well as issue debit cards, enabled to process monetary transfers to other banks and accept transfer of digital currency to their own “location”.

A Bitcoin account will be as viable as any other bank account with other established banks worldwide. Deposits will be subject to compensatory laws that are applicable when dealing with printed fiat in traditional accounts and balances in Bitcoin accounts can be exchanged for the fiat in that country (i.e. euros, US dollars, Yaun, etc. . . ).

As a global currency, Bitcoin provides:

• No adherence to national borders
• Creation through predictive software called Mining
• Transactions are anonymous

The technocratic push toward cyber currency or e-money, is a march toward complete control over global currencies with the development of supporting technologies and the distribution of such that facilitate an online representation of money that can be used for exchange with another fiat system. Most attempts to create an encompassing digital currency has failed before their time because of their dependence on other established monetary schemes. Digital money like Bitcoin has a built-in manipulative mechanism that allows the currency to be traded multiple times without ability to verify this fact unless an interested party is monitoring the transactions of the particular coin.

Source: http://occupycorporatism.com/canada-moves-toward-cashless-currency-with-new-plastic-fiat/

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
lonelyminer (Peter Šurda)
Donator

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 06:51:43 PM

Well the latest article is milder towards Bitcoin than the last one, but is at least as nonsensical and she still didn't fix the errors from the last one. She's obviously not interested in proper journalism so it's probably best to ignore her.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: