Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:59:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2012-12-12 occupycorporatism.com - Globalist Controlled Bitcoin Becomes “Bank”  (Read 2846 times)
Akka (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 06:54:26 PM

Globalist Controlled Bitcoin Becomes “Bank” Supported By Technocrats

The “experimental new digital currency” known as Bitcoin has been given that status of a “payment service provider” (PSP) by French financial institutions Aqoba and Crédit Mutuel. Officially, they are not a PSP because of the banks they are aligned with who are. This means Bitcoin is able to take advantage of their PSP status without having to be one themself.

Article about Bitcoin-Central, which is lacking even basic understanding about Bitcoin.

Relinked to the press board from here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=130990.0;topicseen

Full Article: http://occupycorporatism.com/globalist-controlled-bitcoin-becomes-bank-supported-by-technocrats/

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hazek
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 07:34:12 PM

Why would you even link this garbage?

My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right)

If however you enjoyed my post: 15j781DjuJeVsZgYbDVt2NZsGrWKRWFHpp
Akka (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 07:58:53 PM

I think it's nice to keep a record even on garbage like this.

Who knows, when we look into old press releases five years from now?

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
Rotsor

Activity: 309
Merit: 102

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 08:24:40 PM

My mind has been raped. There is an error in almost every sentence. It's like the author doesn't understand anything at all. And I don't mean bitcoin-related. Everything is bullshit.

This is awesome though Cheesy
The Bitcoin program is under licensing by MIT, the globalist-controlled think-tank college.

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 08:36:39 PM

Like I said in the other thread. This is a website run by conspiracy theory crazies. They're paranoid about everything under, within and above the sun.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 08:46:11 PM

I think it's nice to keep a record even on garbage like this.

Who knows, when we look into old press releases five years from now?

She probably has a point. The comedy value of press junklets increases in time.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2012, 08:51:59 PM

Next time I'll post a thread along the lines of "Bit-Coin acquires NYSE Euronext", we'll see who bites.

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 08:58:48 PM

Next time I'll post a thread along the lines of "Bit-Coin acquires NYSE Euronext", we'll see who bites.

I like that.  Grin

It reminds me of that video declaring to be a demonstration of how easy it is to pay for gas with bitcoin. -> cue two dudes standing around staring at their phones for 10 minutes, then one of them going off and paying the station with filthy paper money.
MPOE-PR

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 11:19:28 PM

You can't, we're not selling.

I like that.  Grin

It reminds me of that video declaring to be a demonstration of how easy it is to pay for gas with bitcoin. -> cue two dudes standing around staring at their phones for 10 minutes, then one of them going off and paying the station with filthy paper money.

Sauce svp.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2012, 11:22:21 PM

You can't, we're not selling.
Cheesy

Sauce svp.
You must be new here.

paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2012, 11:36:01 PM

For the newbies https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9jC0TP-Yug

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
MPOE-PR

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 08:37:43 AM

Thanks. This has all the makings of adventure.

FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2012, 09:12:10 AM

Lets play mad-libs.

<Noun> controlled Bitcoin becomes a <noun>

(Alien, telephone)?

(Wind, heart)?

(Beer, trip)?

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
rebuilder
Legendary

Activity: 1615
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 11:44:52 PM

That was amazing. It was like the writer was using a language they don't know very well, only the language in question is basic cognition. Maybe the product of some type of psychotropic drug.

Selling out to advertisers shows you respect neither yourself nor the rest of us.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Too many low-quality posts? Mods not keeping things clean enough? Self-moderated threads let you keep signature spammers and trolls out!
julz
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 01:49:21 AM

Susanne Posel's unwitting work in shepherding the dumbest of the dumb away from Bitcoin is a great benefit to the community, for which we should all be grateful.

@electricwings   BM-GtyD5exuDJ2kvEbr41XchkC8x9hPxdFd
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 03:33:53 AM

Can't wait for the article that goes,

"The Bitcoin company is oppressing its under-paid miners, forcing them to work long hours ...." cue picture of dirty gold-miner guy

MPOE-PR

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 08:25:06 AM

That was amazing. It was like the writer was using a language they don't know very well, only the language in question is basic cognition. Maybe the product of some type of psychotropic drug.

No, it's the product of pseudo-education as delivered in the US. Back when the US was under the cultural domination of their European masters, being a college man used to mean at the very minimum an ability to express oneself without a gargle of um uh ah like and the like. Since independence however it's all been lost, and now hundreds of millions of illiterate barn animals are struggling with the constraints of daily life without the benefit of symbolic thought and without any ability to mentally represent anything past the immediately visible. You know, the way dogs go through life.

Susanne Posel's unwitting work in shepherding the dumbest of the dumb away from Bitcoin is a great benefit to the community, for which we should all be grateful.

Word.

"The Bitcoin company is oppressing its under-paid miners, forcing them to work long hours ...." cue picture of dirty gold-miner guy

This opens up a whole new subset of science fiction: stupidity prediction.

paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2012, 02:06:46 PM

This opens up a whole new subset of science fiction: stupidity prediction.

You never know, until then here is a pic from the future...

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2012, 07:47:26 AM

(Miner, dirty)

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
julz
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 09:48:32 PM

(User, republic)

@electricwings   BM-GtyD5exuDJ2kvEbr41XchkC8x9hPxdFd
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: