Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:49:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Defending] Hector Matias Predilalio, My Friend...  (Read 2694 times)
Maria (OP)

Activity: 832
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 07:52:57 PM

First Ill talk to Hector:

Amigo, que paso? Eres uno de los usuarios de bitcoin mas serios que conozco. Hemos hecho miles de dolares en transferencias y NUNCA hemos tenido el mas minimo problema.  Se que tuvo que haber pasado un mal entendido y como aqui en el foro predomina la ignorancia, te pusieron el scammer Tag sin razon jutificada.

A mi esposo Leo le hicieron lo mismo, pero el lo que hizo fue que creo un site privado en TOR y desde ahi maneja las transferencias de BTC. Asi que se que debe ser frustrante defenderte de acusaciones falsas sin fundamento. Espero que todo se aclare pronto y pata ti mi amigo, mis puertas estan abiertas.

Maria Millones.

Now the forum:

English is not Hectors first language and dealing with trolls throwing false accusations around is frustrating. Especially for someone who depends and his reputation to carry out his daily business needs. That said, its very hard to believe that Hector is a scammer because I have transferred thousands with him for a little over a year now and he has NEVER let me down. I would seriously consider removing the tag from Hector, he is a hidden asset in our BTCommunity.

Stay Strong.

Maria M.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 07:56:49 PM

Surprise, surprise!...
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 08:00:07 PM

Birds of a feather.
prezbo

Activity: 430

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 08:26:25 PM

He confessed he is a scammer. Didn't you get the memo?
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2012, 08:36:43 PM

I think this should be merged with caradenada's thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=130660, reported

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 08:41:46 PM

I think this should be merged with caradenada's thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=130660, reported
Only theymos can merge if I'm not wrong so we'll have to wait for that.

Yeah he ain't a scammer much as Pirate's a philanthropist. We're still finding the other 5 accounts that he said he had too. Not to mention he states that the account which were tagged ain't Hector's anyway.  Roll Eyes

P.S: look at a report he made earlier

The following post, "Re: Hector Matias Predilailo AKA Caranada **Info Thread***" by BitcoinINV has been reported by caradenada on a board you moderate:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=130660.msg1399751#msg1399751

The reporter has made the following comment:
I may have been tagged as an scammer, but this guy is publishing private information and documents of a gu0y you and he didnt know how is, of course its not me. I just warning you, because you will have real big problems, as i sent an anonymous email to this guy with the link to this forum post, and also file a complaint in https://complaint.ic3.gov . Im just warning you, you can do whatever you want to, but theres lots of international laws that protects private informations and documentations.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 11:08:12 PM

Yeah he ain't a scammer much as Pirate's a philanthropist. We're still finding the other 5 accounts that he said he had too. Not to mention he states that the account which were tagged ain't Hector's anyway.  Roll Eyes

The following post, "Re: Hector Matias Predilailo AKA Caranada **Info Thread***" by BitcoinINV has been reported by caradenada on a board you moderate:

I may have been tagged as an scammer, but this guy is publishing private information and documents of a gu0y you and he didnt know how is, of course its not me. I just warning you, because you will have real big problems, as i sent an anonymous email to this guy with the link to this forum post, and also file a complaint in https://complaint.ic3.gov . Im just warning you, you can do whatever you want to, but theres lots of international laws that protects private informations and documentations.

Right, because if it wasn't him he'd really care enough to do all that.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2012, 11:11:19 PM

Are all the other South American scammers who've shown up recently your "friends" too?

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
augustocroppo
VIP

Merit: 503

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 12:42:43 AM

English is not Hectors first language and dealing with trolls throwing false accusations around is frustrating. Especially for someone who depends and his reputation to carry out his daily business needs. That said, its very hard to believe that Hector is a scammer because I have transferred thousands with him for a little over a year now and he has NEVER let me down.

The evidence gathered is irrefutable. He is a fraudster and your opinion will not change the facts. Moreover, why are you calling him Hector? Caradenada insisted that he is not Hector. So now you are confirming that he is indeed Hector?

I would seriously consider removing the tag from Hector, he is a hidden asset in our BTCommunity.

Stay Strong.

Maria M.

If I was you, I would seriously step back from this investigation before you reputation got damaged...
Maria (OP)

Activity: 832

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 01:00:22 AM

English is not Hectors first language and dealing with trolls throwing false accusations around is frustrating. Especially for someone who depends and his reputation to carry out his daily business needs. That said, its very hard to believe that Hector is a scammer because I have transferred thousands with him for a little over a year now and he has NEVER let me down.

The evidence gathered is irrefutable. He is a fraudster and your opinion will not change the facts. Moreover, why are you calling him Hector? Caradenada insisted that he is not Hector. So now you are confirming that he is indeed Hector?

I would seriously consider removing the tag from Hector, he is a hidden asset in our BTCommunity.

Stay Strong.

Maria M.

If I was you, I would seriously step back from this investigation before you reputation got damaged...

I find it very hard to believe that Hector is a scammer. I consider him as reputable as Charlie Shrem or Roberto Gutierrez from AurumXchange. We have transferred nearly half a million worth of BTC this year alone.

Somebody here is trying to scam and believe me, its not hector.

My reputation is untouchable. I am the oldest miner and one if the pioneers of the bitcoin movement. I am ok.

Maria Bitcoin Founder.

augustocroppo
VIP

Merit: 503

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 01:05:43 AM

I find it very hard to believe that Hector is a scammer. I consider him as reputable as Charlie Shrem or Roberto Gutierrez from AurumXchange. We have transferred nearly half a million worth of BTC this year alone.

My reputation is untouchable. I am the oldest miner and one if the pioneers of the bitcoin movement. I am ok.

Maria Bitcoin Founder.

I will take that as confirmation from you that Caradenada is Hector.

If you wish to help with this case, start to provide the evidence which indicates that you transferred to him 'nearly half a million worth of BTC this year alone'.
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 02:38:56 AM

I find it very hard to believe that Hector is a scammer. I consider him as reputable as Charlie Shrem or Roberto Gutierrez from AurumXchange.

Thank you for your confirmation to look into the dealings of those two individuals.
cointell

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 02:59:28 AM

English is not Hectors first language and dealing with trolls throwing false accusations around is frustrating. Especially for someone who depends and his reputation to carry out his daily business needs. That said, its very hard to believe that Hector is a scammer because I have transferred thousands with him for a little over a year now and he has NEVER let me down. I would seriously consider removing the tag from Hector, he is a hidden asset in our BTCommunity.

Oh, I see... It's all a big misunderstanding.

He just accidently cancelled his entropay card the day after I charged something to it.  Then he accidently gave me a stolen credit card instead of another entropay card.  Twice.  Then when there was a chargeback, he said he'd ask entropay about it, and somehow he didn't notice that it wasn't an entropay card.  And somehow entropay didn't reply to him, so he had no idea that it wasn't an entropay card.  And there is no way he could have known, because he deleted all the cards from his entropay account.

Oh, and he accidently charged back a bunch of stuff he bought from BitcoinINV too.

If you believe this load of crap, then Hector has some entropay cards to sell you...
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 04:52:10 AM

Yeah he ain't a scammer much as Pirate's a philanthropist. We're still finding the other 5 accounts that he said he had too. Not to mention he states that the account which were tagged ain't Hector's anyway.  Roll Eyes

Right, because if it wasn't him he'd really care enough to do all that.
For the sake of the guy!  Shocked He's such a good person that he's afraid Hector would be affected!

Stay Strong.

Maria M.

Maria Bitcoin Founder.
Yeah, good old bitcoin founder...I don't really see anyone agreeing with you especially in your older threads.  Roll Eyes

Satire aside, I find it suspicious that you would defend someone who has basically admitted to be a recalcitrant scammer - who even went as far as to provoke others by stating his 'expertise' in the field. Are you trolling again?

Ok, lets see if you can fuck me up, i really dont think so. As i told you its not my first time, and belive me, you hvae nothing. So better shut up and keep sucking my balls.Im in this for mo than 10 years, and honestly, you what governments think about bitcoin, do you really think you can do something?. What you can do?, please tell me, you sold something it doesnt exists, and you accept a risk taking credit cards payments, thats is something you know, and it claerly says in your credit card procesor contracts and T&C. Credit card, banks, and credit card owner gets his money back, so you are the only one in the middle, fucked up, and with nothing to do. Sincerely, you shouldnt take credit card, you know its risks, now you loose. So dont try to scare me, because i wont, i know this market, im in this bussines for long long time, and i did more than 50k from bigger and powerfull companies, and nothing happened, so keep your words inside your mouth, and move on, idiot.

In a nutshell, I'm glad this thread is made. Now we have somewhat a confirmation that we got the scammer's identity all right.
BCB and co - keep the good work up!
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2012, 07:03:22 AM

In a nutshell, I'm glad this thread is made. Now we have somewhat a confirmation that we got the scammer's identity all right.
BCB and co - keep the good work up!

Indeed, good job guys. He must be getting nervous. 

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
MPOE-PR

Merit: 522

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 08:38:27 AM

Maria Bitcoin Founder.

Is this genjix?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 10:24:16 PM

Oh, and he accidently charged back a bunch of stuff he bought from BitcoinINV too.

If you believe this load of crap, then Hector has some entropay cards to sell you...

Don't forget he accidentally posted to the threads about him being a scammer, repeatedly gloating and taunting his scam victims about how nobody could catch him, because he'd ripped off people for lots more and gotten away with it.
BitcoinINV

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 11:03:48 PM

Im going to post info lets see what we get lol Stay tuned

BitcoinINV

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 11:23:14 PM

See updated post Auth.net and Chargeback letter posted