Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:36:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Getpay - Sell Your Digital Product for Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin  (Read 1424 times)
getpay (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 11:44:25 AM

Just signed up, nice dashboard! But I'm not sure how this actually works, I don't see any list of available downloads. I was expecting to be able to browse available files or do users have to market their own download links separately?  Also can I upload any type of file? Sorry if I sound like a noob, I have not used this type of service before.
For now, users have to market their own download pages or  the store page(userpage).
In our service you can choose 3 different product types : "Download", "Code/Serial" and "Direct Link"
"Download" : You can only upload .zip file but you can zip any file.
"Code/Serial" : You can codes and serials. If you have more than one you just make sure put a comma betwwen them.
"Direct Link" : You can put the URL directly.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
getpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 09:19:30 PM

You can sign up and use our service easily. It is free!
getpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 11:44:47 PM

We are looking for passionate web developers. If you are interested, please feel free to send us PM.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1203

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 05:07:46 PM

hello I have sign up but not yet used your service I would love to see testimonials page of those who tried your service I have already bookmarked as I have a lot of digital products to sell so instead of setting up a site which takes a lot of time and effort this service is what seller are looking for in my opinion it is ok to charge a fee or percentage as long as your site lives up to it's promise
Hello,
We are new. So we don't have much references. But you can try our system yourself. Maybe you start with one digital product or any amount you wish. Our system send the payment directly to your wallet after the payments confirmed.

Just curious how are you going to make money you are providing a script and server and you do not even charge your users a penny are you going to post ads in the future or charge us a fee in the future or are you going for an escrow then deduct a fee on all our transaction and how long will this be free

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██
███████████████████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄█████
██████████████▄██████████
████████████████▄████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
teonoaro

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:13:41 PM

Nice to see an another web to buy products with bitcoin, litecoin and dogecoin.
What is the minimum to withdraw from your site? Do you hold coins on your side or you direct the payment to the seller directly?
Do you have any intention to offer exclusive discounts to encourage more buyers to your site?
Why don't you add FAQ on your website?
FAQ will help any one to understand what can they do with the site.

Contact is not working on the site.
getpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 01:30:20 AM

hello I have sign up but not yet used your service I would love to see testimonials page of those who tried your service I have already bookmarked as I have a lot of digital products to sell so instead of setting up a site which takes a lot of time and effort this service is what seller are looking for in my opinion it is ok to charge a fee or percentage as long as your site lives up to it's promise
Hello,
We are new. So we don't have much references. But you can try our system yourself. Maybe you start with one digital product or any amount you wish. Our system send the payment directly to your wallet after the payments confirmed.

Just curious how are you going to make money you are providing a script and server and you do not even charge your users a penny are you going to post ads in the future or charge us a fee in the future or are you going for an escrow then deduct a fee on all our transaction and how long will this be free

This system will be free for the Beta stages. After that we plan to get a small fee and maybe we can use some advertisement tricks to reduce user's fee.

Nice to see an another web to buy products with bitcoin, litecoin and dogecoin.
What is the minimum to withdraw from your site? Do you hold coins on your side or you direct the payment to the seller directly?
Do you have any intention to offer exclusive discounts to encourage more buyers to your site?
Why don't you add FAQ on your website?
FAQ will help any one to understand what can they do with the site.

Contact is not working on the site.

The system pays directly to your own wallet (need to wait confirmations).
FAQ may be useful, we add this to do list and we are planning to put a contact form on the contact page. While the contact page is under construction you can contact us via e-mail(product@getpay.me).
Thank you.
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 08:42:25 AM

nice site,  already registered, i might sell something out there, your site is good, so simply responsive but maybe you should add facebook or twitter connect for sign up out there, it's really simple than submit email addy, anyways what is maximum size to upload our file?
thanks in advance
getpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 06:59:55 PM

nice site,  already registered, i might sell something out there, your site is good, so simply responsive but maybe you should add facebook or twitter connect for sign up out there, it's really simple than submit email addy, anyways what is maximum size to upload our file?
thanks in advance
We are not planning to add facebook, twitter login for now, maybe in the future.
Limit for one file is max. 25 Mb. Thank you.
leancuisine

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 10:08:29 PM

Is the script you're using available for sale?

If so how much is it?

getpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 01:47:33 AM

Is the script you're using available for sale?

If so how much is it?
We are selling our complete project. You can bid here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1336168
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: